Worst

Riley's POV

" What happened?" Mrs. Schwartz asked me.

" Nothing happened." I said as I kept having chocolates.

" How will I understand what happened if you don't tell me?" She asked me.

" Nothing happened. Just your grandson has got another girlfriend." I said.

" Yes, what's wrong with him having a girlfriend?" She asked me.

" Nothing wrong. Literally nothing wrong but he is not that good to understand girl's mind. He is going to be cheated again." I said.

" And why is that bothering you too much?!!" She asked me. I stopped eating and looked at her.

Yes. Why is this bothering me too much?!! He will be hurt again and I should be happy with that. Why am I upset suddenly?!! Why is that hurting me instead?!! I am weird and my brain is more weird.

" Because.. ummm... Because he is my friend and I have right to think about is good and bad." I said to her.

" Then go to him and tell him about this." She said.

" I umm... We fought and currently not talking to each other." I said.

" Hmm ... Then text him." She said.

" Text won't work completely." I said.

" Then do one thing." She said.

" What?" I asked her.

" Write a letter to him. You can write anything in your mind. " She said.

" I am very awkward writer. Once I wanted to help my friend in their relationship when they were fighting. I gave them both a letter saying their partner have given that and after reading the letters they almost broke up. I had to work hard to save their relationship." I said to her and she chuckled.

" No worries. Just do it. Don't worry about anything else." She.  said.

" Hmm... I will think about it and let you know." I said.

" Sure." She said and I nodded.

" I have to go now. You are going to shift back at home. How will I meet you there? " I asked her.

" Call me. I will arrange it. Or just go there. Nothing will happen." She said.

" What if my mom is there?! " I asked her.

" Then pretend like you don't know her." She said.

" Yes, that can be an option. If I act like I don't know her then she will not be a headache anyways. You are genius, Mrs. Schwartz." I said hugging her tightly. She chuckled patting my head.

" Go home safely." She said and I nodded.

" I will. Goodnight." I said and she nodded.

I walked out of there and found the girl who was with Josh yesterday was coming towards the cabin with Bryan.

Very well!! Then he is stuck with this witch now?!! Good. What spell has this witch casted on him?!! I gritted if I had him here in front of me this moment I even don't know what I would have done to him.

Stupid!!! moron!!! Monkey!! Donkey!!! Where is this stupid now?!! Hiding somewhere from me?! Once I get my hands on him no one will be able to save him. No damn one. I gritted.

I walked out of there and called a taxi. I reached home and found Ann in the kitchen making breakfast.

" Came back? How is Mrs. Schwartz?" She asked me.

" Quite well." I said.

" Alright. Go, get freshen up. Dinner will be served in half an hour." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, going." I said to her.

I went to washroom and had a long soothing shower. I came out and went downstairs. I checked the files until the dinner was served. I was trying to divert my mind from Josh and his new girlfriend topic. I wanted to keep myself away from his matter. But the more I try to stop myself the more I get dragged toward him. I will go mad now. Urrrghh!!!

" Dinner is served." Ann said and I walked toward the kitchen I had my dinner silently.

" Why so silent today?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Just like that." I said to her while having my dinner.

" Are you ok?" She asked checking my temperature.

" I am fine, Ann. Don't worry about me." I said. I didn't want to talk because I was super irritated and I never in the million years wanted to show my anger to Ann. She will be upset otherwise.

" Alright. If you say so." She said to me. " But take care. If you need anything just tell me." She said.

" Nothing for now." I said.

" Alright then. " She said.

We were having dinner silently suddenly she blasted a bomb on me.

" Bella was saying she has found a perfect groom for you who will keep you happy for the rest of your life." She said. I choked hard and started to cough.

" Here." She handed me a glass of water. I mumbled thanks before gulping some sips down.

" Easy!! Easy!!" She said.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" What?!" She asked me back.

" The groom topic?" I asked her.

" Yes. Really." She said.

" Oh." I said.

I thought this news will give me an utter satisfaction but weirdly it didn't at all. I myself was shocked about it. I don't know why am I acting so awkwardly lately. I have to find out the answers soon.

" What's wrong?" Ann asked

" Nothing wrong." I said.

" Oh!! Then why don't I feel like that you are happy about that news?" She asked me.

" I am very happy. Just I am not feeling well today. I am a bit tired. I think I need some rest. It will help to reduce that weird feelings that I am feeling from this evening." I said.

" Which kind of feeling?" She asked.

" Very weird. Can't explain. I need to have medicines and sleep. A tight sleep will help a lot." I said.

" Alright. Then go." She said and I nodded.

I went upstairs and went to my room. I took my sketchbook and drew some lazy lines and I was shocked myself when I found myself drawing Josh again. I gritted and threw my sketchbook away. I was confused with my own. What do I want?!! He tried to hurt me but still I am thinking about him!!! What the hell is wrong with me?! I pulled the duvet and closed my eyes.

I found myself near the beach. The little me when I used to leave with my grandparents near the beach. I was with my cycle selling the flowers on the beach and beach side houses. The beautiful memories of mine showed up in front of my eyes. I found myself playing the violin sitting on the window. Every memories came back and I smiled in my sleep. Suddenly I found that fire incident. Everything was burning in front of my eyes. My violin. It burnt. I was inside the house. The fire was reaching me. My grandparents!!!

"Nooooo!!!" I screamed and woke up. I searched for the fire but there was no fire. I sighed. It was a dream. The worst dream.