Idenity

Josh's POV

" What's wrong? Why are you going to meet her, Bro?" Bryan asked me.

" I want some answer from her." I said.

" Which answer? " He asked me.

" It's very important one." I said.

" Can I come with you?" He asked me. I thought for a second and then nodded. He followed me as I came downstairs.

" Hey!!! Where are you guys going?" Greta asked us.

" Business meeting." Bryan said.

" Oh. Ok. Bye then." She went upstairs.

" I can't understand this girl. Totally messed." Bryan said.

" You don't have to think about her either." I said.

" Yeah, right. I should not think about her. Weird family. " He said.

We came out and I threw the keys at Bryan. He looked at ne weirdly.

" Drive." I said to him and he smirked. " Smoothly." I added and he rolled his eyes. I chuckled inwardly but kept holding on that hard look. He sighed.

" Come on , bro. Speed is fun." He said.

" No it's not." I said. " Do as I say. Otherwise you are group." I said to him and he shook his head.

" This why I want to grow up fast." He said.

" No matter what you are not going to reach me ever. I am 8 years older than you." I said.

" Yes, you are an old man. I know." He said.

" Drive the car. Don't talk too much." I said getting in the car. He started the car.

" Bro?" He called me.

" Yes. What happened?" I was checking the mails.

" Bro, why are we going to meet Lima's mother?" He asked me.

" Because that lady has created a lot of dramas in my life. I need to ask her why did she do that to me." I said to him.

" Is that about Lima? " he asked me.

" Yes and about RD as well." I said to him.

" How can RD be related with this story?" He asked me and I sighed thinking about the biggest mistakes that I have done in my life trusting Mrs. Rainhart.

" She is related with this story. She was always related with this story. She was always there." I said.

" I can't understand." He said.

" You will. Just let's reach Rainhart's place first. Everything will be cleared." I said and he nodded confusedly.

" But Bro, what about Lima? Will she remain there in jail?" He asked me.

" Court will decide that. Even if she is out of there she will not be able to reach Riley again." I said. I vowed myself not to let anyone hurt her ever again. Not even me myself.

" But still it's better if she is behind the bars." He said and I nodded. Suddenly my phone started to ring. It was Jack from the security team that I send after Riley. I picked it up immediately.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Sir, Ms. Dowson is here near the beach. Roaming around randomly." He informed me.

" Alright, keep an eye on her." I said.

" Sir, she reached near the beach house and talking to a guy." He said and I sighed.

" Who is that guy? Her friend?" I asked him.

" Sir, he is Ms. Rainhart's cousin." He said.

" Which one?" I asked him.

" Conor." He said.

" Keep an eye on them and keep reporting me." I said.

" Yes, sir. They going to the old cemetery." He said and I sighed.

" Ok. Keep an eye on them." I said .

" Sure, sir." He said and I hung up.

" They were talking about RD?" Bryan asked me.

" Yes. She is roaming around randomly." I said.

I know she has gone to visit her grandparents in the cemetery. All the time I was wondering about this since I started to keep an eye on her. Because they were saying her grandparents died in a tragic fire incident but then she grew up with another people who was her Grandparents either. I thought they adopted her but actually they were her grandpa's brother and sister. So, basically he was her grandfather too.

" You have to understand she is RD." Bryan said and chuckled.

" Sometimes some action doesn't need to have any reason. You only can feel like you are doing an awkward thing but that specific moment will make you think that is just the perfect decision." I said.

" Everything went through above my head." He said and I chuckled.

" This is why you are a little kid still now." I said.

" Yeah, right." He rolled his eyes and we reached Rainhart's place.

I pressed the bell and Lima's brother opened the door. He was a bit shocked finding us there.

" Where is your mom?" I asked him.

" Are you really drunk today?" He asked me.

" Are you going to tell that easily or do I have to use another language?" I asked him.

" Wait here. I will call her." he said.

" I think this whole family is mad." Bryan said and I chuckled.

" True." He said.

We were waiting for Mrs. Rainhart to show up. She needed to answer my questions today. She has to answer them. She has spoiled my whole life with her lies. I want to know why did she do it to me.

" Josh?" Mrs. Rainhart's voice made me look up at her.

" Yes. Me. Whom did you expect? Your daughter? Nah. She is not coming out any time soon." I said to her. " Forget about her now answer my questions what I ask you." I said to her.

" I am not bound to answer you." She said to me.

" Alright. Bryan, call Martin and tell him to let Mrs. Rainhart hear her daughter screaming." I said to Bryan.

" Yes, Bro." He said and took out his phone.

" Hey, wait. Wait. Why are you doing this to my daughter? She is innocent." She said.

" She has accepted everything. She confessed that she did it. Now why will the court listen to you when the suspect has confessed?" I asked her.

" I will..." She gritted.

" You will do nothing. But you will answer my questions now." I said.

" Which question?" She asked me.

" Who was that flower girl?" I asked her and her face drained out all colors. I was right. She has lied to me about her identity.