Weird

Riley's POV

" Where am I stuck, God?" I asked myself.

" At dinner table." I heard that Naga Viper saying.

" I know this is dinner table. But I shouldn't have stuck with you here, Mr. Naga Viper. " I said to him.

" Why? Are you scared that you will fall in love with me? " He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not in love materials." I said. " Wait, why am I telling this to you. Have you ever seen yourself in mirror?" I asked him.

" Yes. I do it everyday. Why? " He asked me.

" Doesn't the mirror breaks down watching your ugly face at once?" I asked. I mean I lied. He was a one dashing evil sitting beside me.

" No. It doesn't. Why? Mirror breaks down after watching you everyday? How sad!!! " He said.

" Don't play with fire. " I said to him.

" I know how to save myself." He said.

" You don't. " I smirked.

" I am not at all playing along with you. I already have a girlfriend who is more beautiful than you." He said.

Good!!! He is out of my list then. There were a big risk. This guy us dangerous. Stay away, RD. Stay the f*ck away from him. He is dangerous for you. I nodded.

" Good to hear that. Unlucky girl. How does she bear this Naga Viper??! I really am curious." I said.

" Simple, I love her and she loves me. We don't face any problem after that." He said..

" Oh, congratulations!!! What can I do now? " I asked him.

" You have spoiled my mood terribly. You have to take the punishment." He said. I sticked my tongue out at him. Then I twisted my lips. He glared at me.

" Like I will listen to you." I said to him. " Don't forget no one can defeat RD." I said.

" I know how to tame the wild. Now it depends on you if you want to do it in a easy way or in the other way around." He said.

" I never understood easy words. So let's see how much of it hard you can make it." I said and smirked at him.

" What if I told Nova that you stole that crown this evening?" I asked her.

" Like she will believe you? She believes her fairy godmother more than anyone else." I said confidently.

" She might love and trust her Papa more than anyone else. Even more than her fairy godmother." He said smirking at me and my eyes widened.

" You are her Papa?" I asked her expecting he will say no but to my utter disappointment he nodded.

" Yes. It's me." He said smiling evilly. I gritted my teeth.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" As you pissed me off that much you will made my mood right." He said.

" I am not your servant." I said to him.

" Good idea. You will be my maid for 24 hours." He said and I glared at him.

" Naga Viper, you don't even have any idea what RD is. Don't piss her off otherwise I will chop you into pieces and feed them to your dog." I said.

" Why not to your dogs?" He asked me.

" Because I don't have any dog. I will buy some soon but I can't keep you alive that long." I said thinking a moment.

" Princess!!!" He called Nova.

" Yes, Papa?" Nova said smilingly. God!!! No.

" Princess, your Papa wants you to have dinner properly, ok love? Otherwise you will not have energy to fight with that big monster. He will take away all your chocolates. Do you want that?" I asked and she shook her head vigorously." Then have dinner. Chop chop. Have it properly." I said and she nodded cutely.

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! My heart!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤.

" I still can tell her later." He said.

" What do you want?" I asked him glaring at him venomously. But he ignored my hard glare. F*ck him.

" I want you to be my maid for 24 hours." He said.

" Impossible. I have works to do. I can't be with you wasting my valuable time." I said.

" Then I am not responsible for what will happen the next." He said to me.

" Princess, do you like your crown?" He asked Nova.

" Yes, Papa. Fairy godmother gave that to me." She said smiling at me.

" Do you know from where has she brought that?" He asked looking at me with the corner of his eyes. God no. Please no.

" Yes. From fairyland." She said.

" That's my girl.
Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I love you sweetheart. This is why I love you this much." I said and she giggled.

" But I heard something else." He said.

" What Papa?" She asked him with her eyes widened.

" That you godmother has-" he was saying but I stopped her.

" I made it with my magic." I said. He was going to say something else. " I agree. Don't create a scene here." I said to him whispering and gritting my teeth.

" See? That was so easy for me to get what I wanted." He said.

" You don't have any idea how you have called your destructions by yourself, Naga Viper. You can't even imagine." I said.

" It's enough if you keep thinking about it for now. I will try to think about it later." He said.

I clenched my nails but I couldn't do anything. I wanted to take a extreme revenge on Naga Viper. I smirked I still have 24 hours, Naga Viper. I will destroy you. You don't even have any idea what is going to happen with you in these 24 hours. Just wait and watch.

" Why aren't you having dinner? You will be needing a lot of energy tomorrow." He asked me.

" I can work even if I am starving. Don't worry for me. Worry about your wife." I said to him.

" I am not married." He said.

" I talked about your girlfriend." I said.

" She is not my wife yet." He said.

" But she will be one day. So no problem." I said to him.

" There is problem." He said.

" Ok, if there is problem then think about yourself. Don't irritate me. Or else I will pour that hot soup on your head." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" You are a weird girl." He said.

" I know." I replied.