Jesus!!!

Riley's POV

" How are you feeling now?" Ann asked me.

" Better than before." I said.

" You should have taken care already. How did you get food poisoning? " Cindy asked me.

" I don't have any idea." I said to her.

" You do have idea. You don't want to tell that." Bella said.

" I don't know." I said.

" You still look sick." Tasha said and I sighed.

" I am sick this why I look sick." I said to her.

" You don't look good in this look." Stella said.

" You don look good in thish look." Baby Campbell repeated what his mother has said. I chuckled looking at Tris. Stella smiled and kissed on his cheek. He giggled.

" Tris is the cutest baby I have ever seen." Cindy said.

" Tris is my wedding gift from my in laws." Stella said and Tasha patted her shoulder.

" I was very worried about Tris. He didn't even know what parents is. Now that he has the best parents in the whole world then I don't need to worry about him. May be our mom is not with but Stella is more than a mother for him." She said.

" Stella, never let him think that he doesn't have mother. The day he will realize that his heart will be broken into millions of pieces and he will not be able to bear the pain." Bella said.

" I thought we will not be having any babies. But these days he keeps whining for a baby brother or a sister." Stella said.

" That will be injustice to yourself. You should take babies. Cute chubby babies who will be the junior Campbells. Expand Campbell clan. The bigger the better." I said winking at her.

" The bigger the better?!! How big do you think it should be?" She asked me.

" You can take 20 to 50 kids." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" Then you will become the surrogate mother of my babies. Because I can't give birth to that much babies. You must be able to give birth to 100." She said. I chuckled.

" You should have at least 5 kids." I said.

" I will think about it." She said.

" Everytime I see your smiling face it gives a weird kind of peace to me." Ann said to Stella.

" I agree. I still remember the Stella a few months back. She always stayed upset and lost somewhere. Like she is living forcefully. Everything is fake to her. But see now. This is the real Stella." Cindy said.

" Because Stella was living a hell without Flynn. Now that she has him she is the happiest woman alive." Stella said. " Isn't it, Baby?" Stella asked Tris tickling him. He giggled at this.

" Who knew the Stella who was a kid herself can be this responsible wife and mother one day!! " I asked.

I know her from past 6 years. She was always the whiny little doll. Now that doll has grown up. She has her own family. She is handling everything very nicely. I am very proud of our little doll. She proved everyone wrong.

"Responsibility changes people a lot." Stella said.

" I can understand." I said.

" Yeah." She said. " Tris has a great role on that change of mine. He has pulled out the mother inside me. You must remember how I used to even not eat by myself. My mom and aunt always used to do that. But once Tris called me Mom the mother inside me woke up. I realized that I am his mother and he needs me. That actually changed everything." She said to us. I chuckled nodding my head.

Even Stella's words, her attitude, her thinking everything has changed. She is the perfect example of a superwoman now. A responsible wife and mother.

" I knew you are a super woman from the start." I said to her.

We kept talking and then they left. Ann went to the headquarter as well. I was alone at home. I pulled the duvet on myself trying to sleep. I came back home yesterday. Those two days I was in the hospital that stupid has irritated me as hell. I couldn't  pick him out of my life. So, I decided not to think about him. I will just fulfill my promise to Mrs. Schwartz then I will silently move to Athens. That stupid will not be able to reach me again. My life will be peaceful. I smiled closing my eyes.

" You look cute when you do that." I heard a familiar voice.

" Josh!!!" I said.

" Yes, it's me." I heard the voice again.

" Hufffff!!! From where will Josh come!!! Ann has locked the door. I am daydreaming." I said. I seriously should stop hallucinating him which I am having a lot these days. So, I didn't bother to open my eyes tjis time.

" Ann has given me the key." I heard his voice again.

" I am dreaming about him." I said." This Naga Viper is not stopping scaring me. Even disturbing me in my sleeps." I mumbled.

" I am for real." He said. I still didn't open my eyes.

" Look, Naga Viper, if you keep bothering me I will make a soup of cactus and feed you the whole." I said and I heard him sighing. But he didn't say anything. Who cares!!! I slept at once.

When I wake up I heard a light typing sound like someone was working on laptop. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened. Then I narrowed my eyes. I am dreaming about it. I told myself.

" Good afternoon." I heard his voice but didn't bothered to answer him.

I have been getting this kind of hallucinations these days. So, no worries. But I was irritated finding us under the same duvet.

" Oh, we will be sharing the everything after our wedding. So, try to be habitual with it from now." His words irritated me. But I didn't say anything.

Hallucinations should know a bounce. I walked towards the washroom. I took a shower and came out of the washroom. I was in my towel. I was rubbing my hair suddenly I found a pair of eyes looking at me totally shocked. I looked at him weirdly. Is he there for real?!! I turned and found him still looking at me shocked. I was having the same expression as well. I was holding the hair straightener. I should test if he is there for real. I walked towards him and he gulped hard. I bend over him and he moved back a bit.

" Why are you scared now?!" I asked him.

" What...are you ...doing?" He stuttered a bit. Certified good boy with a black heart. I touched the straightener on his forearm.

" Ouch!!! What are you doing?!! Are you mad!!" He said.

" Ehhh!!! He is real!!!" I threw straightener on the bed and ran inside the closet. What the hell was I thinking about!!! Jesus!!!