Deeper

Josh's POV

" Josh!! Bryan!!" Ann was shocked a bit finding us on the door.

" Yes, had some works to do." I said.

" Which work?" She asked giving us a way to go inside.

We sat in the living room. She closed the door and sat with us. I looked around the apartment and Ann followed my gaze.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Anyone else here?" I asked her.

" No. Who will be here other than me? " She asked me.

" Leave it." I said.

" Which work you were talking about?" She asked me.

" It was about Riley. " I said.

" What's with her? Did you guys fight again? " She asked me.

" No. What happen was... " I explained her everything.

" Hmm... RD has never talked about her past with me that much. But she told me that there were some people who wanted to kill her that time. After that fire incident they never showed up. And as for her old sketchbooks they must be in her room." She said.

" Then let's go. Let's get them." Bryan said.

" Yeah, come with me." She said and we reached Riley's room.

Her room is like an art gallery. You will see paintings on the walls everywhere. Even she has made painting on the walls, on the door, on the closet. But they were beautiful otherwise people would think she is crazy. Well, she is a bit. I sometimes think if she was a artist she would be the next Pablo Picasso or Leonardo da Vinchi. But it's ok. Whatever she is, is just perfect.

" There her sketchbooks are." Ann said and brought all the sketchbooks.

I chuckled finding the names of the sketchbooks. I mean who gives names to her sketchbook?!! Then we can't predict. It's RD. You have to understand.

" RD and the lost world?!!" Bryan said weirdly and I chuckled.

" Actually that is collection of those sketches which she has made when she was in her highschool." Ann explained and Bryan started to check it but it was full of prom dresses. There was no other sketches there. I sighed.

" RD and the Queen." Bryan said.

" It is collection of the sketches which she made for Elizabeth with whom she used to work before. As her name is Elizabeth she calls her the Queen." Ann said. We checked it but there was nothing about what we were searching for.

" RD and the New Rings." Bryan read and rolled his eyes.

" It's about the sketches that she made when we used to live in the building named New Rings." Ann said but not a single sketch book of her was of any use. They were full of her professional sketches. I was thinking what to do now suddenly Ann stood up.

" What's wrong?" Bryan asked her.

" You know RD used to live with Grandpa Issac and Grandma Issy after her grandparents death." She said.

" Yes, so?" Bryan asked.

" There must be some of her old stuffs there in that house. If we can get them it might help us a lot." She said and I nodded.

" You are brilliant, Ann. I am so proud of having a sister like you." Bryan said and I rolled my eyes.

" But if we go there and tell Grandpa and Grandma about this they will be tensed and I don't want to make them worried." I said to them.

" Well, I have a plan for that." Ann said.

" Which plan?" I asked her.

" Well, Bryan and I will go there and tell them RD needs her old sketchbooks for her presentations as she is not able to work much these days after wedding we will help her. And that is why she send us there." Ann said.

" Perfect." Bryan said.

" Take Marina too. She is smarter than you." I said to Bryan. He glared at me. " If you mess up the situation she will be able to handle it easily." I said chuckling.

" Are you my brother or hers?" He asked me.

" Of course hers. Because you got tons of sisters here. I don't think you need a brother anymore." I said.

" Yeah. My sisters are better than you." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Go bring those sketchbooks." I said and they left.

I came back to Riley's room. I smiled my own. I walked into the closet. There was a small table their and 3 mannequins. I chuckled looking around and came out of there. I laid down on the bed. My nostrils filled with the signature body fragrance of my wife. There was a picture of Ann and Her hanging on such a position of the wall which she can see at once just opening her eyes. I know Ann is very important in her life. These girls are each other's family. Though RD still has people whom she can call her family but I am not sure if Ann has someone of her family or not. The ringtone of my phone brought me back to reality. It was my wife. I said and picked the call up.

" Hey!!" I said picking up the call.

" Where are you?" She asked me.

" I had some important things to do before we leave for our honeymoon trip." I said to her.

" But you said you are not going anywhere today." She said.

" Yes, Babe. But it's important. Try to understand, please." I told her.

" You could have informed me before leaving. I was searching for you." She said. I love you. I said in my mind.

" I was in hurry, Babe. I am sorry." I said.

" You know what happened today?" She asked me.

" What happened, Babe?" I asked her.

" I sleepwalked and came to bed from balcony myself." She said and I chuckled inwardly.

No matter how evil she acts but the little RD inside her comes out time to time. The one who didn't get any of her parent's love and care. The one who brought up by herself. The one who writhed for love but the one she loved always left her in the end. I don't want yo leave her. If there is only one constant in her life I want to be that one.

" Sleepwalking is good for some reason, huh?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" I think I should visit a psychiatrist, Josh. I was having nightmares again." She said.

" What kind of nightmares?" I asked her.

" I will tell you when you come back. Come home soon." She said.

" I will be back soon, Babe. You take rest. Or if you don't feel better you can talk to Grandma. She has solution of every single problem." I said.

" Yes. True. Thanks, Babe. Love you. Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." She said before hanging up.

I shook my head smilingly. I was so crazily and madly in love with this girl. Just falling deeper and deeper everyday.