Shocked

Josh's POV

" Come on, Josh. It was just a gift. May be she wanted to gift it someone very dared to herself." Bryan said but I glared at him.

" She asked for that since long." I said to him.

" It's not like there is no more crown left in the whole world." He said.

" But it was exactly like the one she showed me that day." I said to him.

" Stop being so stubborn. She will like anything you gift her. It's not like you have to gift her the same crown." He said. I sighed. " Don't worry I will bring the gift. You go reach there."

" Bring her some chocolates too." I said and called Lima to know if she is ready to go now.

I went out of the house and drove the car towards Lima's apartment. I texted her to come down. I was waiting for her and saw her coming with a guy who was wrapping his arm around her waist. I looked at them sharply. What's wrong with this girl?!! I sat inside the car and she got in the car after hugging that guy tightly. I didn't like the way they hugged each other.

" Who was that guy?" I asked her.

" Oh, that? That was Norman." She said.

" Another photographer?" I asked her.

" No, he is my new manager." She said.

" Oh, what happened to the old one?" I asked her.

" kicked him out. " She said.

" Why is that?" I asked her as I started to drive the car.

" Well, he started to think too much." She said.

" Don't you think you are acting weird lately?" I asked her.

" Who? Me? Where? Why do you think like that?" She asked me.

" You better ask that to yourself. You will get your answer yourself." I said.

" What happened, Babe? Why are you talking like that?" She asked me.

" Nothing happened. Just nothing." I said.

" There is something which you are hiding from me. Tell me, Babe, so that we can sort things out. Don't be angry with me." She said.

" I am not at all angry. But I really don't like you acting so careless. These guys can use you or you can say hurt you in a worst way possible. I genuinely care for you. This why I don't want you fall into any trouble." I said.

" Are you showing your jealousy? Wait, are you doubting on me? If you have any confusion then ask me. Don't take any decision yourself." She said.

" You know very well that I have never stopped you ever for anything. I let you do whatever you wanted to do even if it hurt me. I will be jealous but will not tell you to stop but doing anything. But this time I feel like you are going to be trapped somewhere. This why I am just telling that to you. Now it's completely upon you to think about my advice. You know very well that I will not force you to do anything." I said to her and she smiled.

I don't know why her smile don't touch my heart these days. She is ignoring me these days which I can't tolerate at all. I don't know why it doesn't feel the same way like before. I don't like the way she keeps staying with those guys. These days she even ignores my calls and texts. There was a time she used to call me and text me all the time. Now things are changing and I can literally see the changes. I don't know but it was indicating one thing that the trust between us was shattering.

" What are you thinking about?" She asked me.

" Why didn't you answer my calls and texts?" I asked her.

" I was so busy today , Babe. Had an important photoshoot." She said.

" I see. But one text doesn't take eternity. No accuse can be accepted for that, Lima. You could have just texted me that you are busy. I could have understood what's happening there but it seems you were way too busy to text me." I said.

" You are taking me wrong, Josh. Yes, I know I could have texted you. But I thought my phone was switched off because I forgot to charge it last night. I told my manager to keep it on charge then I was too busy to remember about my phone. Please don't take me wrong." She said and I sighed.

" I am not telling you to give me whole the day not even an hour if that disturbs your career but at least you can send a text every day. It will give me some peace of mind." I said to her.

" I am sorry, Josh. I didn't know it was hurting you like this. I will definitely try to fix things. Trust me " she said and I nodded. At the same time we reached the place.

" We will talk about that later." I said and walked inside the mansion. I was searching for the little angel.

" Hey, Cousin." I heard Patrick and turned. He gave me a bro hug and I returned it wholeheartedly.

" Hey!!!" Clara his wife said and hugged me as well.

" Where is my Princess?" I asked her. They chuckled.

" She is getting ready. Don't worry she will show up in awhile." Clara said. I smiled.

Well, Patrick is my maternal cousin. His mother is my maternal aunt. We were very close since we were kids. So, he decided to made me the godfather of his kids. I love that sweet little Princess. She is just the bundle of joy.

" Where is Steve?" I asked Clara.

" He is in the garden talking to his friends." Clara said.

Steve is Clara's brother. A few days back on his wedding reception he met a terrible accident. But luckily he survived it. It was really a miracle because we thought he will not be able to make it but only one person didn't lose hope that's Steve's wife. Cindy. She shocked everyone with her unbroken faith that he will make it. May be God heard her prayers and answered it for all her tears. Steve is lucky. And not everyone is that lucky to get a life partner like this.

" There your Princess is." Patrick said and as soon as I looked at her my eyes widened. What is this girl doing here with my Princess?!! I was literally shocked.