Nightmare

Riley's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Ann asked me as she served the breakfast.

" Nothing. I need to sleep that's what I was thinking about." I said and she nodded.

" Then sleep." She said and I nodded.

" Is that matter bothering you still now?" She asked.

" Which matter? " I asked her.

" Your mom? " She asked me.

" No. Why will it bother me? " I asked.

" Don't lie." She said. I sighed.

" She is happy in her new life with her new family. They are happy." I said.

" Aren't you happy in your life? " She asked me. I didn't answer her question just looked outside of the window.

" I should be happy in my life as well." I said.

" That's what we were trying to tell you but you don't listen to us at all." She said.

" I am happy in my life. I just shouldn't think about them." I said and sipped on the coffee.

" You are not happy. You need to settle your life at first for being happy in your life." She said.

" May be but I actually don't know what I should do." I said.

" You should stop spoiling your life and be happy." She said and I turned to her.

" Do you think I am spoiling my life?! " I asked her.

" Yes, you are. You need to stop right now." She said. I sighed.

" You saw Josh's aunt? " I asked her.

" Yes. What's with her? " She asked me.

" She is my mom." I said and her eyes widened at once.

" Really?!!" She asked me. I nodded.

" Yes." I said.

" That means those two girls were-" she was saying but I stopped her.

" They are my sisters." I said and sighed deeply.

" God!!!" She said. I chuckled.

" They don't know me anyways. I don't want them to know me either." I said.

" Why so?" She asked sitting next to me.

" I don't want to create a new drama in their lives. They deserve to be happy. They had nothing to do with it. Why will they suffer?" I asked her.

" Then what did you do with it that you are suffering like this?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" I was born as a curse. This is why I had to suffer but they are not curse they are innocent kids. They deserve the best. I will never ever destroy their peace and happiness." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" You were born as a blessing to her which she couldn't recognize. One day the whole world will know you only with your name. That day she will come to know what she has lost." She said.

" She doesn't care even if I am dead." I said.

" She will care. You will see. She will care the most one day." She said.

" I don't want her to be bothered about me anymore. She never cared and I don't need her caring as well." I said. " My life is perfect without her. I don't need that so called mother of mine."

" You can't lie to yourself, RD." She said.

" I don't have to lie to me. Do I?" I asked her.

" Sometimes you have to for the peace of your mind." She said and I didn't answer her. I knew she was stating the truth. The truth which was cruel and savage. But I had to live with that truth hidden in my heart and pretending the lie is the only truth.

" May be or may be not. Do you remember your parents?" I asked her.

" Yes. I do. They were the best parents ever until they left me forever." She said and I sighed.

" I am sorry." I said.

" It's ok." She said smilingly. " You know what I learnt while struggling with the situation fighting against the world?" She asked me.

" What?" I asked her.

" I learned to analyze people very well. It helped me very much. But for a girl most of the faces in the world may seems the same. Full of lust and dark desire." She said and I nodded.

" You don't have to worry about that anymore. I am here with you. No one will be able to hurt you anymore. Don't worry." I said and she chuckled.

" I don't fear about anything anymore." She said. " But your attitude scares me every now and then. You are my only family left." She said and I chuckled then wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

" Don't worry about me. I will just be fine." I said and she sighed.

" I am tired of telling you the same thing again and again and again." She said..

" Then stop telling that. Let me decide what to do because it won't work otherwise." I said.

" Your decisions are horrible." She said and I chuckled.

" May be may be not." I said.

" Alright. You take rest then. I will go to the headquarter. I need to check the schedule and reschedule some of the meetings." She said.

" I will also come." I said.

" No. You need rest. Sleep. It will help a lot." She said. I sighed.

" Ok, if it's needed then call me." I said and she nodded.

" Lock the door before sleeping." She said.

" You lock it before leaving. I don't have any plan to go out today." I said.

" Just do what I have said, lazy girl." She said and I sighed.

" You are annoying." I said and she chuckled.

" Yes, I know." She said.

She went out after that. I locked the door and threw myself on the bed. I slept at once. My body was tired as hell. I was so messed as well. I needed to sleep.

I don't know from where I reached into a wood. A dark forest. There were no light inside it but still I could see the path a little by little. I was walking around suddenly I saw a pair of shining eyes. What was that?!! Suddenly I realized it was some wild fierce animal. I started to run at once. But I saw there were thousands of them after me as I was running to save myself. Suddenly I stumbled on my feet and fall down. I saw them attacking me at once. I screamed and got up at once.

Oh God!!! It was a dream!!! I was so scared. What does this dream means?!! I don't know. This was a crazy nightmare.