Good For Something

Josh's POV

I was looking at the car weirdly. It almost ran over me. What's wrong with the crazy driver?!! I just sighed and stood up from the ground.

" Bloody ...." I stopped and checked the wound on my right arm and palm.

There was a deep cut on my palm. I quickly walked towards my car and found out the bandage that I always keep in my car for emergency need. I removed the jacket and treated myself. I checked on the mirror and found a cut on the corner of my forehead. That stupid had almost killed me today. My phone was ringing. It was Bryan and I picked it up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Where are you, Bro?" He me.

" I will be there." I said.

" Come fast." He said.

" Yeah." I said and hung up.

I walked out of the parking lot and walked inside the hospital. People started to greet me and look at me weirdly as well. I sighed. I just leaned back on the lift standing on the corner. I closed my eyes crossing arms over my chest. I was waiting to go out of the lift because eyes of these people was making me uncomfortable. I was trying to get out of my weird state. I came out of the lift and reached the floor where they shifted my grandma. I suddenly bumped into someone.

" Hey!!!" I heard RD. " Keep your eyes open while you are walking around."

" Sorry." I said.

" I don't know why are you looking so upset? You went to propose your girlfriend. What happened?" She asked me and I sighed. " Why didn't you bring her with you?" She asked.

" She didn't come." I said.

" When will she come?" She asked.

" Why are you after her?" I asked her.

" I have to take the nap for her wedding gown." She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

" She will not come ever." I said.

" Don't joke." She said.

" It's truth. We broke up." I said.

" What?!!" She looked at me weirdly.

" Yes. Now don't ask me anything else." I said walking passed her.

" Did you guys fought with each other and you hurt yourself for that?" She asked me.

" We didn't fight. We just broke up. And I didn't hurt myself. I am not a kid for doing something like that. I just had an accident awhile back." I said to her and she looked at me shocked.

" Where did you meet an accident?" She asked me.

" There on the parking lot." I said.

" What?!! On the parking lot!!!" She asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" RD, you here?" I saw Ann coming towards us. " Let's go home. It's -" she saw me and stopped. " Hey, Josh!! What happened?" She asked as she hold my arm slightly but exactly where the wound was. I hissed in pain. She left my arm at once. "Sorry!! Sorry!!! What happened?" She asked me.

" He met an accident." RD answered.

" Where has that happened?" She asked. I was about to answer her but RD answered her again.

" In the parking lot." She said.

" How do you know? Were you with him?" Ann asked her and I chuckled inwardly.

" No, I asked him awhile back." She said.

" You need to treat these wound properly." Ann said.

" Let's go. Let's treat you first Naga Viper." RD said as she dragged me with herself. I sighed. We reached Mike's cabin. He looked at me weirdly.

" What happened to you? Did you ran into a truck?" Lisa asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes. It got crashed." I said. This time she rolled her eyes.

" What happened?" Mike asked as he walked towards me. I told them everything.

I found RD looking at me sharply then looked at Mike. They nodded but then Mike treated my wounds silently.

" Did you see the driver?" Mike asked me.

" Nope. I didn't." I said.

" Alright. It's ok." He said.

" I think you were walking like a blind as well." Lisa said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes, I was walking tying a blindfold on my eyes." I said to her.

" She is a kid. Don't mind her." Mike said.

" We all know how she is. You don't have to tell that." I said to him.

" Have you met your grandma? She must be sleeping now." Mike asked me after he finished with my wounds.

" No. Is she ok?" I asked him.

" Yes. She is fine." He said. " She is sleeping. You can go and meet her." He said.

" Did you guys meet her?" I asked RD and Ann.

" Yes, we met her already." Ann answered.

" Why are you guys still here then? You guys should go home." I said.

" We were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Ambrosio. Don't worry we will go home now. Take care." RD said and walked out of the cabin dragging Ann with her. What happened to her now?!!

" Crazy girl." I said.

" She is not crazy. Not at all crazy." Mike said.

" That was just for saying. Suddenly she said she is leaving." I said. I thought she will stay for the night.

" Why? Did you want her to stay?" Lisa asked.

" Why will I want her to stay?" I asked her.

" You know better." I said. " And you, remove the lab coat before you leave. There is lipstick on it." I said before walking out of the cabin. Crazy couple.

I slowly walked towards my grandma's cabin, suddenly I found RD coming out of the cabin. She got shocked finding me there. What's wrong now?!! What was she doing here now?

" I thought you have left." I said to her. She sighed.

" No, we will stay with the Ambrosio couple." She said.

" What were you doing inside?" I asked her.

" Umm...had ..had come to say Mrs. Schwartz goodnight but she has already slept." She said.

I don't know why I feel like she was lying. There was something that she was hiding. But I didn't say anything.

" Oh, ok. Stay here. I will be back." I said. She nodded.

I walked inside and checked if everything is ok. I bend and kissed on grandma's forehead. Then came out of the cabin.

" Did you have dinner?" I asked her.

" Yes. You?" She asked me.

" No, I haven't. And I am hungry. Let's go." I said dragging her with me.

" Where?" She asked me.

" To the cafeteria." I said.

" Why so?" She asked me.

" I will have dinner." I said.

" Then what will I do there?" She asked me.

" You will sit there with me." I said.

" I will not. Leave me." She said.

" Say that again." I said glaring at her. She gulped and shook her head.

" Let's go." I said dragging her with me.

I chuckled inwardly. Anger at least is good for something.