Kidnapped

Riley's POV

" What is this?" Ann asked me.

" Bridal collection." I said.

" Bridal collection?" She asked.

" Yes. There are all the bride's pictures whose wedding dress I have designed yet." I said.

" I see. Wow!!! Olivia is looking cute." She said looking at the first bride whose dress I designed 2 years back.

She was our neighbor that time. They didn't have enough money to afford a designer dress. So, I spend all my salary on her wedding dress. It was her wedding gift from me. The smile she gave me in return told me that I didn't waste my money but I bought a beautiful gift with that for myself which is someone's smile of pure happiness.

" She is beautiful." I said.

" Where does she lives these days anyways?" She asked me.

" She moved to LA, I think." I said.

" Oh. That's great." She said. "There comes Alissa." She smiled.

Well, Alissa is Elizabeth's sister and Elizabeth is my previous employer. She moved to London recently that is why we could join GS. Otherwise it would be difficult leaving her fashion house. Because we worked there for long. Specially, I was working there since my school days. So, I had a responsibility. But she herself lost interest in this business. She wanted to open a bigger business.

" Yes. Alissa has two cute little girls now." I said.

" There's Elizabeth herself." She said.

" She gave me that honor to design her wedding gown. She was my mentor. I learned everything from her." I said.

" She must be proud of you." She said. I chuckled. She turned the page over.

" There comes Ellie." She said. "The sweetest soul ever." Ann said smilingly. I chuckled. "She looked so so so pretty on her wedding day." She said.

" Yes you have to see who did her make up." I said.

" It's not only for make ups but she herself is a Barbie Doll." I said.

" I know." I said.

" Helen Mendelssohn." She said.

" Yeah." I chuckled checking the files I was working on.

" Sarah Fitzston." She said.

" She is cute." I said.

" I like this dress. Can you make me one like her when I get married?" She asked me.

" Anything for you." I said.

" Tasha Stewart." She went to the next page. I turned this time. I chuckled.

" Then next one must be Bella." She said.

" No, Jessy got married in between. I made her wedding gown as well." I said and found Jessy's picture on the next page.

" Jessy is Elizabeth's cousin, right?" She asked me.

" Yes, she is." I said. " Next one is Bella." I said and she chuckled.

" There comes the redhead." She said.

" I sometimes think that she should be a beauty queen." I said.

" I agree. You too." She said but I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. It's true." She said.

" Well, Beauty Queens are talented and intelligent as well but neither I am talented nor I am intelligent. So, just forget about it." I said.

" You think too much without any reason." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" There is Ava. See?" I pointed the page. She sighed deeply.

" Hmm...this dress is gorgeous." She said.

" She asked for the gorgeous one." I said.

" Hmm...I can understand." She said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Stella!!" She said.

" Yes, Stella." I said.

" Awww, I think she was looking more beautiful on her first wedding day. She was looking like Cinderella." She said.

" She looked beautiful on both of her wedding day." I said.

" Still." She said.

" Alright. As you say kid." I said. She pouted.

" Victoria Stanfield." She said.

" Yes, our sweet Victoria." I said.

" First bride in my life that I have ever seen who wore red on her wedding." She said and I chuckled.

" Still she looked beautiful." I said. " Though I was worried a bit thinking about the dress. If that dress fits her. Because she was pregnant that time." I said.

" That too with triplets." She said.

" Yeah. Super cute kids." I said.

" Specially her daughter. She is mini version of Victoria." She said and turned the page over.

" Aww our Candy." She said looking at Cindy's picture. I chuckled.

" Yes. Candy." I said.

" Oh, the crazy girl Lisa." She said.

" See, Lisa has gotten married as well. She is younger than you. When will you get married Ann?" I teased her and she rolled her eyes.

" On that note you are 2 years older than me. When will you get married?" She asked me.

" I will not get married ever. So, I am out of this list." I said.

" You are not out of this list. Damn you." She said.

" Yes, I am out of it." I said and kept those files down.

" Are you going somewhere?" She asked me.

" Yes, I have some work. You go home. I will try to be back before dinner. If not then don't wait for me." I said.

" But where are you going? Another date?" She asked sadly.

" No. But I will tell you when I will be back." I said.

" Ok, then." She said.

" Bye, Ann." I said.

" Bye." She said.

I walked out of there. I need to reach the lawyer. I have to collect the wedding certificate of my parents. I took a taxi and reached his office.

" Is Mr. Bendra inside?" I asked the receptionist.

" Do you have any appointments?" She asked me.

" Yes. It's RD. I mean Riley Dowson." I said.

" Let me check, Ma'am." She said.

" Sure." I waited for awhile then she let me enter the cabin.

" Good afternoon, Mr. Bendra." I said.

" Good afternoon." He said. "What can I do for you?" He asked and I told him about the matter that I needed that wedding certificate of my parents. He told me to come again 2 days later because it's not easy to find out the paper which is 20 years older." I nodded.

" No worries. I will be back in 2 days." I said and walked out of there.

I was walking on the street suddenly I felt like someone was following me. I looked behind but found no one. As soon as I turned a guy more like a monster stood in front of me and pressed a handkerchief on my face and someone tied a blindfold on my eyes. I tried to get rid of them but they were way too stronger than me. Soon I black out and I knew one thing that I was kidnapped.