Totally Messed Up

Josh's POV

" Why are you so eager to know about me?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Because you are an interesting character." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" I am not interesting. I am a certified bi*ch." She said and I sighed.

" What do I have to do with that?" I asked him.

" I was asking you the same question." She said.

" What do you think the answer should be?" I asked her.

" You need to talk to your girlfriend. Go, spend time with her. You need it. Then and only then you will stop disturbing other people." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I will take to her. No worries." I said.

" I haven't seen your girlfriend with you ever. I am doubting now do you really have one?" She asked me. I chuckled again. I picked my phone and find out Lima's picture.

"  This is her. My girlfriend." I said. She looked at the picture for awhile then looked at her sharply. What's wrong with her now?

" Lima Rainhart?" She asked.

" Oh, you know her? That's great then." I said.

" She broke up with Rafael? And now got another boyfriend this early?" She asked me.

" What are you talking about?" I asked.

" I am talking about the fact. Leave it. What am I supposed to do with that?" She asked.

" Who is Rafael?" I asked her.

" Rafael is her fellow model. Didn't she tell you about her past love interests?" She asked me.

" I am her only boyfriend." I gritted.

" What?!!" She looked at me weirdly. " But I have seen them together. Even Rafael told me that they both have plans to get married soon." She said and I gritted.

" Don't you think you are talking too much about it?" I asked her.

" What?!! Why will I do that?" She asked me.

" You know that better why are you doing this." He said.

" I don't have any intentions to be in the same place with you. I was just here because of your blackmailing. Why will I try to lie to you about your girlfriend?" She asked me.

" You know that. I think you are doing that because I have told you to come here and this why you are trying to take a revenge on me." I said.

" I am sick minded I know that but not that sick minded to do something like that. Now I am feeling like you are sick minded person." She said and I glared at her. " Alright, if you are done then I should go. I am not at all interested in sitting in front if a sick person." She was about to stand up.

" I haven't told you to go. As you have said that now you will prove that. Come on, prove it. Or else you will see the hell." I said.

" I am not bound to prove it to you. You go and ask that to your bi*ch girlfriend. She will tell you what she was doing with Rafael there in Paris while staying in the same hotel room when she had booked another for herself." She said and I couldn't control my rage this time.

" Shut the hell up." I groaned and she flinched a bit. " What do you think you are? You will say anything about my girlfriend and I will keep listening that quietly?!" I asked.

" If your girlfriend is wrong then the world will say that. Stopping my words only will not stop the world. I can lie I admit but the whole agency will not lie. You go check it out yourself." She said.

Her words reminded me the weird behaviors of Lima these days. Can she..??? No, she can't. She will not cheat on me.

" Shut up." I said. "Just don't talk too much. You really need to learn some manners which you don't have any." I said to her.

" As you know many things about me then you should know that I am mannerless girl. I don't know any of that. I am a crazy bi*ch." She said.

" Yes, you are. You just know how to hurt people. I thought you are a good girl from your heart but darkness really overwhelmed you completely." I said.

" That's what I was saying. You shouldn't be around me. I am not a good person to start up with." She said. " I will not tell you to trust me but I will still aware you about your girlfriend. You should check on her. If she is not cheating on you then it's good but I am damn sure that she is." She said.

" She is not. I trust her." I said. She chuckled.

" Trusting someone with all your life is a biggest mistake." She said. " You will learn about that soon." She said.

" You don't have to warn me. I know what's right and what's wrong. You don't have to worry about me." I said to her.

" You are no one important to me to become worried about. So keep your words to yourself. I don't even care about it." She said.

" Better." I said.

" If you are done then I will just leave." She said to me. " I hope we meet again never. Stay happily with your girlfriend. And don't bother me again." Shesaid and stood up. She left the room closing the door with a loud bang. Damn her!!!

But who was this Rafael guy!!! I was need to find it out. I have to talk to Lima at first. I trust her but still I need to clear everything out. I know what I have to do about it. I called Lima. She picked it up at once.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Babe. I am extremely sorry for last night. I don't know how have I got drunk. I am so sorry. This will not happen again." She said.

" Hmm... It's ok. Meet me this afternoon. It's urgent." I said.

" I have a meeting this afternoon." She said.

" Important one?" I asked her.

" Yes, very." She said.

" More than me?" I asked her.

" Why are you talking like that?" She asked me.

" Are you coming or not?" I asked her.

" Ok, I will be there." She said.

" Good. Sharp at 5." I said and hung up. I threw my phone on the couch.

This girl has spoiled my mood. Totally messed up.