True

Josh's POV

" What happened?" Bryan asked me.

" Nothing happened. Where are everyone? Aren't they having dinner today?" I asked him.

" I don't know. I just have come back home awhile back. " He said

" Where were you that long by the way? " I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Went to a friend's place to help her." He said.

" Her?!! Hmm ... Very good. Keep going." I mocked him. He rolled his eyes again.

" I am following the footprint of my elder brother. You know?" He said and I glared at him.

" Not funny." I said.

" Who said that I am joking?" He asked me.

" Be careful." I said to him.

" Alright. Marina is not like Lima in the first place. So, you can relax, Bro. I am not taking any wrong step." He said.

" Stop dragging Lima everywhere like that." I said to him.

" Well, I saw her going to the bar this evening with some people. You better keep an eye on her before it's too late." He said. What?!!

" She said she is in her friend's place." I said. " May be her friends took her there. No big deal." I said.

" Alright. If you say so, Bro. But I think you should keep an eye on her. Trusting someone like that will also create a big problem in your life you should take steps before it's too late." He said and I nodded mindlessly. Why will she lie to me?! It must be her friends who had taken her there.

" Very well." Bryan said. "Martha!!! Martha!!!" He called the maid.

" Where is everyone?" Bryan asked her.

" Mr. and Mrs. Schwartz has gone to attend a dinner party." She said.

" Uncle John and others?" I asked her.

" They will have dinner out." She said.

" Where is grandma?" Bryan asked.

" She here a few time back but then a parcel reached and she went to her room with it." She said.

" Alright. You go set the table. We are coming." I said and walked upstairs with Bryan. I knocked on the door and heard her voice.

" Who is it?" She asked.

" It's me Josh." I said.

" Oh, come inside." She said and we opened the door but it was dark inside. She didn't lit up her room.

" What happened, grandma? Are you ok?" Bryan asked as he switched the lights on. I sat next to her.

" Yes. I am fine." She said.

" Let's go and have dinner." I said to her.

" I don't know why I am not feeling to have dinner today." She said. " You guys go have it. I will take rest for now. If I am hungry then I will ask someone to bring it here." She said. I shook my head.

" If you don't have it then we will not have it as well." Bryan said and I nodded.

" Tell Martha to bring dinner here. We will have it together." I said to Bryan and he nodded.

" What happened, Beautiful?" I asked her.

" No. Nothing happened. What will happen?" She smiled dryly.

" Something has definitely happened which is upsetting you." I said.

" Nothing. Just was thinking about RD and it made me feel so sad. She told me how she suffered all her life. It was really upsetting me. That's all." She said.

" She is a strong girl to bear all these. She is a fighter. You don't have to worry about her. She can take care of herself. She is a blaster anyways." I said. She sighed.

" Still sometimes you just need someone who can take care of you." She said. " And she doesn't have anyone."

" She has Annie who will take care of her." I said to her.

" But she is also a girl. She will get married someday and have her own family." She said. I chuckled.

" Don't worry still she will not leave RD. They will stay together." I said. " But I think she will not get married until RD gets married. This how their problems will be solved." I said to her and she sighed.

" Not everything are that easy like you are saying. But I wish it was." She said and I sighed.

" Let's just hope for that." I said to her.

" All that we can do." She said and then Martha entered the room as Bryan followed her.

We had dinner together. Then were talking to each other. Suddenly I remembered about the parcel.

" What was the parcel that Martha was talking about?" I asked grandma.

" Which parcel?" She asked.

" The one Martha was talking about. What was that?" I asked her. She looked at us a bit shocked then nodded.

" Oh, that one?!!" She chuckled.

" I ordered for some books. That was in the parcel." She said and I nodded. I don't know why I felt like she was hiding something.

" Alright then if you say so." I said to her.

I said goodnight to her and reached my room. I checked my phone and I found there was a piles of notifications. I quickly checked it. Mike was calling me. There are 56 missed calls and 38 texts. I quickly called him back. May be there is an emergency in the hospital again.

" Hello!! Where were you, stupid?" He asked me and I sighed.

" Why so hyper? Calm down. I was talking to grandma." I said to him.

" Don't tell her about the reports." He said.

" Which reports?" I asked him.

" Her reports. I told Jack to send it to your office but he send it to your home. Haven't you gotten it already?" He asked me.

" No. I haven't. But what's in it?" I asked him.

" You should check it yourself. And don't tell her yet. We will recheck the reports. Calm down." He said.

" Damn you, Mike. Just tell me what's wrong here?" I asked him.

" Go check the reports before anyone else find it out." He said.

" But what is in the reports that I have to hide it from Grandma?" I asked him.

His answer made my blood frozen inside my veins. What?!! Is it a nightmare or is that true?!!!