Big Surprise

Riley's POV

" How did you manage them?" Bella asked me. I chuckled.

" You know RD can do anything she wants. You only have to ask for that. That's it." I said.

" Very well. But we don't want you to use your charms, RD. Why don't you understand that?" Tasha asked me.

" Chill chill, girls. Don't get panicked over something." I said to them.

" It's not a easy word that you are saying." Bella said.

" Alright. I agree with that but what do you guys tell me to do?" I asked them.

" Nothing just change this habit of yours." Stella said.

" I can't and you guys know that. Why do you guys still keep saying that?" I asked them.

" Because we love you." Cindy said. I sighed.

" I have made some new sketches. You guys can check it." I said and gave the sketchbook to Ann.

She opened it and looked at me weirdly. What happened?!! Then she smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at her. She showed the sketchbook to everyone and they started to smirk at me as well. I looked at them irritatingly. I was looking at them sharply to figure it out what was wrong with these girls!!!

" What's wrong with you witches?" I asked them.

" Hmm.. great, RD. This sketch is really beautiful. You know what you should show this to the real person who deserve to see it at first." Stella said.

" What are you talking about?" I asked.

" I don't know you tell us." Bella said.

" What are you guys saying?" I asked.

" I think it's Josh. Isn't it?" Cindy said.

My eyes widened. I forgot about the sketch. Oh, God!!! What was I thinking about?!! I looking at them weirdly. I snatched the sketchbook from Cindy.

" It was an accident. We didn't want to see it. Sorry, RD." Bella said to me smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

" There is nothing like you guys are thinking about. It's just he wanted me to sketch himself this why I sketched him. No need to run your brains weirdly, girls." I said to them. They kept smirking at me.

" Stop smirking. There is nothing like you guys are thinking." I said. " He has a girlfriend. And he loves her a lot though she is a certified bi*ch." I said.

" How do you know that?" She asked me.

" He himself told me." I said.

" But how do you know Josh's girlfriend?" Cindy asked me.

" Not only me you all know her." I said.

" What?!! Who is that?" Cindy asked me.

" Lima Rainhart." I said.

" She is Josh's girlfriend?!!" Cindy asked totally shocked.

" Yes. She is." I said.

" But I saw her with Rafael a few days back." She said.

" Yes. But this stupid guy thinks he is the only boyfriend of this bi*ch." I said.

" You didn't tell him about it?" Stella asked me.

" I did as much as I could but what can I do if someone doesn't trust me?" I asked.

" He didn't believe you?" Cindy asked.

" No. He says I only said that for fun and I want to destroy his relationship." I said. " I have intention to spoil his relationship. Damn him."

" Alright. I will talk to him." Cindy said.

" No need. No matter how you tell that his decision will not change. He will still love her blindly. So no need to do this. Stupid. He needs to suffer." I said coldly.

" But..." She was trying to say something more but I stopped her.

" Just don't. Let him find it out himself. I was saying that to him then it felt so bad to him. He should see the truth with his very own eyes." I said.

" I don't know if it's good or not." Cindy said.

" It is fine. He needs to see the reality." I said. They sighed.

" Alright then." Tasha said and we continued the meeting. There was a load of works to finish. Very well. Where am I stuck now?!!

I started to arrange my to-do list. I had to make it today so that I can finish all the pending works by this weekend. We have to do these as soon as it possible. I have to finish my sketches and talk with the production house. I kept thinking about my tons of work. I don't know from where to start. I was so messed. I decided to go out and grab an ice cream. I badly needed it.

" I am out of here, guys." I said to them.

" Where to?" Bella asked

" Have a date." I said.

" Again?" Tasha said.

" What is life for?" I winked at her and she glared at me. I chuckled.

" I am going, girls. See you tomorrow." I said and they sighed.

" I will be at home before dinner, Ann. You don't have to have dinner alone." I said to her. I know she can't have food alone. There should be someone sitting with her when she is having food.

" Better." She smiled and I chuckled.

I walked out of the headquarter. I was walking randomly. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and found a blonde guy. Did I meet him before?!! He seems very known to me. May be someone that I have dated before. I don't like my ex dates. So, I was about to pass him saying sorry but he didn't let me.

" RD, right?" He asked me.

" Yes. Now leave." I said irritatingly. He chuckled.

" Mood swings?" He asked.

" Why will I answer your questions?" I asked him.

" I heard absolutely right about you." He said.

" Listen, I don't care about what you have heard about me. Don't disturb me. Get lost." I said.

" Aren't you on mood today?" He asked me.

" I am not bound to answer you." I said.

" Why don't we have a coffee together?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" I choose my victims and I don't let anyone choose me. So get lost with your ugly face from here and never show up ever again." I said to him and walked passed him. From where does these stupid comes across?!!

I was walking around and suddenly I found someone I didn't even imagined can be here?!! Big surprise, huh?!!