Luckiest One

Josh's POV

" It's a very old case. What will you do with that, Josh?" Mr. Vloet asked me.

" Kinda need it. It's for my wife's safety." I said.

" Oh, how is she related with the murder case?" He asked me giving the file.

" She was the eyewitness." I said.

" Oh!!!" He said. " Can I get a copy of this?" I asked him.

" Sure." He said.

" Thanks." I said.

" But I don't think these people are still after her. It's been long since that incident happened. They will still be after her is an unbelievable fact." He said and I nodded mindlessly.

" Still. I want to be sure about it." I said to him.

" Sure. It's not a problem." He said.

" Yes. Thanks anyways." I said.

" If you need any help do inform me." He said.

" Sure." I said and walked out of there.

I found Bryan and Marina waiting for me. I reached them and they looked at me at once with hope and I chuckled.

" Done." I showed them the file.

" Let's go then. Check it at first." Bryan said.

We went to our office building and reached my cabin. I sat on the couch and told my PA to make us coffee.

" Let's open it." I said and opened the file.

" The case was filed by Henry Norman. That must be RD's grandpa." Bryan said.

" Hmm.. let's check it." I said. "Here, the woman who was killed I mean the victim was Georgia Cantor." I said. " Hmm, Georgia Cantor. Don't know why this name rings so similar." I said.

" Wait." Marina said and picked out her phone. " If you are stuck in somewhere ask Google. She knows many things." She said and typed something on her phone.

" She?! How do you know Google is a she?" Bryan asked her.

" Because it is cool and boys can't reach it's coolness. Google must be a she. And my mom also said that. So, no arguments on it. Because mother knows best." She said and I chuckled.

" See, there is Georgia Cantor." She gave me her phone. I tried to figure out if they were the same person.

" Yes, they are the same person." I said and Marina took her phone.

" Hmm...she was a Professor of Microbiology. She earned extreme success in a very early age. Her works and researches were very remarkable. But unfortunately she was killed mysteriously when she was only 26. Her dead body was found near the beach and was stabbed several times until she was dead and the autopsy report says she was poisoned heavily before she was killed." Marina said.

" Is the poison name included there?" I asked her. " Wait that must be in the autopsy report." I said and quickly turned the page to find out if the autopsy report was included.

I found the autopsy report. I checked it and found the necessary documents. Hmm...I think I know how to be sure if this killer is the same one who tried to kill Riley.

" I have got an idea." I said to them.

" Which idea?" Bryan said.

" To find out if this person is the one who tried to kill Riley." I said.

" Well, how?" He asked me.

" I want to match if these poisons are the same one." I said to them.