Tit For Tat

Riley's POV

" Who chose this dress?" I asked trying to zip the dress up but it was not helping me. " And it's looking so plain.

I removed the dress and kept looking at it. Who wears this kind of dress in her wedding reception?!! Let's make it a bit gorgeous. I went inside the closet and bring my bag. I opened my sketchbook and found a sketch. I smiled widely. Let's transform this plain one into the gorgeous one. I found out some stuffs and fabric glue.

" What are you doing?" He asked me.

" Transforming this plain dress into gorgeous one." I said.

" Well." he looked at me weirdly.

" What's with this look?" I asked him.

" No. Nothing." He said.

" Don't give me this look." I said.

" No. I am fine." He said.

" Just wait and watch. You don't know what RD can do." I said.

" Alright. I know, flower girl. You can do magic." He said and I looked at him weirdly. How does he know this name?!!

" How do you know about this flower girl name?" I asked him.

" That's a secret, Babe." He said winking at me.

" No secret between husband and wife." I said to him.

" You will know that soon." He said kissing on my forehead and took his iPad then walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes.

I continued my work on my dress. When I finished my work on my dress I was quite satisfied. I got freshen up and wore the dress. Now that it was looking gorgeous. I smiled.

I were a light make up and pair of white heels which I have bought weeks back

I was ready to go. I checked myself in the mirror and blew a kiss. I always praise myself when I look at myself in the mirror and thank God creating me just like I am. Because everyone is beautiful just like they are. I heard the door opened and Josh entered the room. He was still working on the iPad.

" How do I look? How do I look?" I asked him like a little girl. He looked up at me and was frozen for a second. " Where are you lost?" I asked him and checked myself in the mirror again if something was wrong with me.

He wasn't even blinking. I waved my hand in front of him to make him come back to reality.

" Hey!!" I said and he shook his head. Then reached me. He stopped just an inch away from me then threw the iPad on the bed. He came further close.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" You can fix your lipstick later again, right?" He asked me.

" Why do I have to fix it? It's already perfect." I said and he wrapped his arms around my. He cupped my cheek with his left hand. His knuckles ran softly over my cheek. I tried to figure it out what he was thinking about.

" It's perfect but it might not be perfect the next moment." he said to me.

" Why is -" I couldn't finish my sentence as he crashed his lips on mine at once. I sighed deeply inwardly. Crazy stupid guy. He left me after awhile and I looked at him irritatingly.

" Umm...sorry. You are so irresistible." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Get ready." I said looking at him irritatingly. He smiled again.

" You still look cute when you get angry." He said and I glared at him.

" But you look like a Naga Viper when you get angry." I said to him and he rolled his eyes this time. " Go." I said and he walked into the washroom.

He came back awhile. It was my turn to drool over him. I kept holding the lipstick on my hand but my eyes was stuck on him. He looking so hot.

He is already hot but he was looking hotter today. My brain said. I rolled my eyes though it said the truth.

" You ready?" He asked me and then I realized I was stuck on my position from long. I quickly completed my makeup and he chuckled. He came and stood behind me. He leaned a bit towards me. I thought he was going to touch me but I found him taking his wrist watch and he smirked at me before wearing it. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" If you need anything all you have to do it just ask." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes. In your dream." I said and he chuckled.

" We will see." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

We came out of the room and reached the backyard where the reception party was going to take place. I kept holding Josh's hand. Don't know when a new Lima enters in my life. Perks of having an extremely dashing husband.

" Hey!!" Ann reached me and hugged me tightly.

" Hey!!" I hugged her back tightly.

" How are you?" She asked me. "Everything ok?"

" Until now yes. But I was checking those bloody bi*ch eyes on my man." I said and she chuckled.

" Relax. He has his wedding band on." She said.

" Bi*ches doesn't understand any signs." I said. " By the way, where are others?" I asked her.

" There on the other end." She said.

" Let's go." I said.

" RD!!" Suddenly I heard a voice and turned to she Benard standing there. I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

" Who invited you here?" I asked him. He smirked.

" Why?! Aren't you happy to see me here?" He asked me.

" Not at all." I said.

" I told you that I will be back." He said taking a few steps toward me.

" Benard!!! What are you talking about?" Ann asked.

" Oh, see the Barbie doll is here. But I am not interested in you. I am interested in the bi*ch next to you." He said and I saw Cameron coming across.

" Ma'am, sir is there calling you." He pointed Josh who was talking to some business associates but looking at me flatly.

" Let's go Ann." I said and turned to go but found her looking at something weirdly. I turned and saw Cameron dragging Benard by his neck. Ann looked at me and I looked at her for a second then both of us started to laugh like mad woman clutching our stomach.

" Tit for tat." Ann said and we laughed again.