Dead

Riley's POV

" What!!!? You really did it?" Ann asked me.

" Yes. He deserved it. I saw that gift first. I deserve to take it. This is why I took it." I said.

" He must was trying to pick it for someone very special." She said.

" So, Nova isn't special to us? " I asked her.

" No, no. She is. She is. Don't take me wrong. I didn't mean it. But I was saying that you could take some other crown when someone had already taken it, right? " She asked me.

" But I have seen it first so I deserve to take it why will I listen to him?" I asked her.

" That's not right." She said.

" Ssssssshhh!!! You talk too much. Keep quiet. RD said it's right then it's right. Don't argue." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" It didn't look good." I said and she sighed.

" The thing you did today wasn't good at all as well." She said and I rolled my eyes this time.

" He was impolite." I said.

" He was not. You did a mannerless thing." Ann said and I sighed.

" Alright. I have already done it now I can change it." I said.

" If you ever meet him again say sorry for this stupid act of yours." She said to me.

" What?!!! " I asked her.

" What? " She asked me back.

" Nothing. But why do you keep making me say sorry to weird people when you know that they deserve what I have done to them?" I asked her.

" Because I don't want anyone have a wrong thinking about you. I just want to establish a good image of yours around. Being humble and polite is necessary for that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" No use. People know that I am a certified bi*ch. They don't call me Cleopatra for no reason. They know how much of a good girl I am, Ann. Stop trying to do that." I said and she sighed.

" Still I want to do it and you can't stop me from doing that, Right?" She asked me.

" Let's go. You talk too much." I said and we reached Blankfein's house.

I saw Cindy and Steve was welcoming the guests. I smiled. We really thought Steve will not be able to make it. They were there in Seattle that time. But things were very messed up that time and my grandpa got sick suddenly. I couldn't stay there longer. But later we got the news that Steve survived that incident. After that they shifted here in NYC. It's good for us that we settled our headquarter here in NYC. Cindy will be able to work from home and can be with Steve as well.

" Hey, Girls!!!" Steve said to us as he hugged both Ann and me.

" You remember us? I thought you forget us as well." I joked as he got a short time memory loss that time and it made a huge mess. He rolled his eyes at me.

" What's wrong? Why are you rolling your eyes, huh?" I asked him.

" You will not understand it. You are a stupid. " he said.

" What?!! You are a stupid. " I said.

" You." He said.

" You you you." I said.

" Stop you both. What are you two?!! 2 years old kids?" Cindy scolded us. I pouted.

" Let's go inside. Nova must be waiting for us." Ann said.

" Oh, yeah. Let's go." I said. " I will see you later." I said to Steve and he rolled his eyes at me.

" Alright. I will be here. I am not running away anywhere." He said.

" Why do you guys keep fighting all the time, huh? Since the first day you meet each other you guys keep pulling each other's legs without any reason. God knows why do you guys keep fighting like this." Ann said.

" It's fun to irritate him. I think if I had a brother I would keep fighting with him like this. Besides he doesn't get irritated as well. We both love to fight with each other. It's like a game. No wonder we love to fight with each other." I said.

" You both are stupid." Ann said and I giggled.

" You should have known this long back. I am the way I am." I said and we reached Nova's room. As soon as we entered the room we found her sitting on the bed with her cute pouty face pressing her palms on her cheeks. I smiled widely.

" Ann, who is this Princess sitting on the bed? Do you know her?" I asked Ann loudly so that Nova can hear us.

She looked up at us and smiled widely. She squealed and ran towards us. I knelt and hugged her at once. I chuckled patting her back softly as I kissed on her head.

" Happy birthday, Your Highness!!" I said bowing a bit and she giggled.

" Thank you." She said. Awwwwwwwwwww cutie pie. "Have brought my Princess gown? I told everyone that I will wear my Cinderella gown which my fairy godmother will bring for me. See, I haven't wear any of the birthday dresses." She said and I sighed.

" Sorry, Princess. But I forget to bring the dress." I said and she looked so heartbroken. I hold her hand and smiled. " But don't worry. Ain't I your fairy godmother?" I asked her.

" Yes, yes. You are." Her face lit up.

" So, close your eyes. Let's do the magic." I said and she closed her eyes at once. I chuckled inwardly and took the box out from my bag. " Open your eyes, Princess." I said and she opened her eyes. I gave her the gift box and gestured her to open it. She opened the box and found the dress. Her eyes widened at once. She jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

" You are the best fairy godmother in the world." She said and I chuckled.

" Now let's get ready, Princess." Ann said and we get her ready soon. She was looking like a doll. Literally like a doll.

" How do I look, Fairy godmother?" She asked me.

" Umm... Perfect but one thing is missing." I said.

" What?!" She asked and I smiled.

" Close your eyes, Princess. Let's do the magic." I said amd she closed her eyes at once. I bring out the crown from my bag and put it on her head. " Open your eyes now." I said and her eyes widened at once as soon as she opened her eyes.

" Did you like it?" I asked her and she hugged me tightly.

" You are the best." She said.

" Awwwwwwwwwww, my Sweetheart." I said.

We came downstairs and everyone was praising Nova's dress a lot. You have to understand RD always rocks. I was enjoying the admiration smiling my own but suddenly my eyes fall on someone and I gulped hard. I definitely am dead today. So dead.