My Riley

Riley's POV

" Idiot, Stupid, cow, cat, dog, frog, donkey, monkey." I was cursing Josh while coming downstairs.

" What happened? Why are you cursing like this early in the morning?" Grandma asked me.

" Your grandson." I said to her.

" What's wrong with him?" She asked me.

" He cheated." I said.

" On you?" She asked me weirdly.

" No, no. Not on me." I said.

" Then?" She asked me.

" He... Umm... " How can I tell that to Grandma?!!

" Good morning, Beautiful." Josh came and hugged her tightly.

" Bad morning. What have you done to her?" She asked him narrowing her eyes. 

" Didn't she tell you?" He asked her.

" No, she didn't. " She said.

" Then ask her." He said.

" Yes, tell me, Dear." She hold my hand. Urrrghh!!! This stupid!!! Where has he stuck me into!!!

" Yes, yes. Tell her." He smirked and I glared at him.

" Nothing, Grandma. Whom are you taking seriously? He is a stupid. Come, let's have breakfast. I am so hungry." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Yeah, after all you needed a lot of energy last night." She said and my eyes widened as she winked at me.

" Yes. Right, Beautiful. How do you understand everything so smoothly? And look at her? She doesn't even understand things even I explain it thousands of times. Train her a bit so that she can be like you one day in far far away future." Josh said and I glared at him. Grandma chuckled.

" You both are such kids. Come downstairs have breakfast. The reception is in the evening." She said and reminded me about the function this evening. I sighed. Again that crowd.

" What happened? You ok?" He asked me. I looked around and found grandma was going downstairs. I pulled his collar and glared at him. He chuckled.

" We should go and have breakfast. Then we enough time to look at each other before the reception party. " He said and I gritted.

He smiled and touched my cheeks softly then kissed on my nose tip. I looked at him weirdly. He left me and pulled out his collar from my hold. I kept looking at him.

" I know I am hot as hell but that doesn't mean you have to drool over me like that publicly. What will people think about you?" He asked me. I hold his collar again.

" Who said I was drooling over you? I was not. And even if I was drooling over you I don't think it's wrong. I was drooling over my very own husband. Damn it. I have all rights to do it." I showed him my ring. " And I don't freaking care about what people will think about me. I don't give a f*ck. And as for family members they will not mind me drooling over you." I said and he chuckled.

" Alright. I am not complaining." He said.

" Remember that." I said to him.

We came downstairs and sat on the breakfast table to have breakfast. We started to have breakfast but Josh was sitting quietly.

" What's wrong with you?" Grandma asked him.

" Nothing." He said.

" Then why are you sitting like a statue? Have your breakfast." My mother-in-law said.

" I can't." He said. What's the drama now?!!

" Why is that?" My father-in-law asked.

" Because my hand is bandaged. It is hurting again." He said.

" Perfect punishment for you. Who told you to punch on the glass?" Bryan asked and got a glare from Josh.

" What's wrong with your other hand?" Grandma asked. Yes, his left hand is perfectly fine.

" A cat has bitten on my hand last night." He said and I tried to remember which cat has bitten him last night. I can't remember. I found all the eyes stuck on me. I looked at them weirdly.

" What?!!" I asked them and they shook their head.

" Why are you silent suddenly?" Bryan asked me.

" I am not silent. I was trying to remember actually which cat has bitten him last night." I said and my FIL chocked on the juice.

" Slow down. Who is killing you?" My MIL patted his back. I looked at all of them weirdly. What's wrong with them?!!

" Alright, you should ask the cat who has bitten you to feed you now as both of your hand is injured now." Grandma said having her coffee.

" How can the cat feed him?" I asked and everyone turned to me again. " Alright. No need of any cat. I am helping him." I said and feed him. He kept irritating me like a kid. Even Nova never throws tantrums like this while feeding her. Stupid!!! But I kept feeding him patiently.

We finished the breakfast and called Ann. We talked for awhile then I went to Grandma's room. I was talking to grandma. She is my lucky charm and there is always a solution ready for any kind of problem. I told her everything what happened last night. I told her that I talked to Josh and he agreed with me.

" But when did you bite him then?" She asked me. I looked at him weirdly.

" Who told that I bite him?" I asked her.

" He himself has told that." She said.

" Liar!!!" I said.😡😡😡😡😡 "When did he tell that?" I asked her.

" Why in the breakfast table?" She said.

" When?" I tried to remember then suddenly I remembered about the cat.

" You mean he called me cat?!" I asked her.

" Yeah. Didn't you realize that?" She asked me.

" I haven't bitter him at all. If I did then I would understand that he was saying that to me." I said to her. " I was even thinking that if we have to take him hospital for a check up." I said to her and she chuckled. " But he called me cat?!! Do I look like a cat?!!" I asked and grandma chuckled.

" His grandpa used to call me kitten as well to irritate me. He is irritating you." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Alright. I am going. I need to talk to him. Liar!!!" I said.

" Don't kill him. He is my dearest grandkid." She said and I gave her an irritated look.

" Grandma!!" She chuckled.

I walked upstairs and found Josh on the bed working on his laptop. I closed the door. He looked up and then started to work again as he found it's me.

" Why did you call me a cat?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Because you have sharp nails like a cat." He said.

" Alright as you said that I am a cat then I should show you some demo, right?" I asked.

" Which demo?" He asked me.

" This." I said and tried to claw him but he hold my hands tightly.

" Caught you." He said. I gritted. He chuckled." You are not smarter than me, Babe." He said and blew away the hair strand from my face. I looked at him with an irritating face. He hold pinched on my nose holding both of my hands on his left hand.

" I love you." He said out of nowhere. Before I could answer that he again spoke up. " I love my Riley."