Holy F*ck!!!

Riley's POV

" Where are you going?" Cindy asked me.

" Going to meet my dad." I said smilingly. The girls smiled at me.

" He is coming today?" Tasha asked me.

" No. I will be going there at his home." I said.

" Won't it create problem later?" Bella asked.

" I will handle it. Don't worry." I said. She nodded unwillingly.

" Will I come with you?" Ann asked me.

" No. It's fine. I will manage. You guys handle the meeting. It is more important." I said to them.

" We will handle it. Call us if you need anything." Stella said.

" Call us, Otay?" Tris who was sitting on the table asked me and I chuckled. I kissed on his cheek and he rubbed his cheek off.

" It's Okay, Baby." Stella patted his head.

" O ... K.. " he said and I chuckled.

" Bye, girls." I said and waved at them.

I came out of the headquarter and went to the mall to buy gifts for all. After all this is the first time I will see my brother and sister. I heard their name is Soren and Mabel. I have never seen them with my very own eyes but heard they are very nice kids. And I have never seen my stepmom as well. I have seen their pictures that my dad has shown me. I took a taxi. I gave driver the address and was waiting to reach there. As soon as I reached there I got down from the taxi. I looked at the small house and sighed deeply. I took my phone out and called Dad. It was ringing but no one received it. I called him 3 times but no one received. I was standing there but didn't have enough courage to go and knock on the door. I don't know if I should go or not.

" Excuse me!!" I heard a female voice and turned.

" Yes?" I asked her.

" What are you doing here in front of the house? I have been watching you for awhile and your intentions are not giving me a good vibe. " She said.

" Whom did you want to meet? " She asked me.

" All of Dowson family. " I said to her.

" Are you from dad's office?" She asked me.

" No. I am.." I was looking at the girl. Is she Soren??! She was looking so familiar.

" Are you Soren?" I asked her to be confirmed.

" Wow!! You know my name?!" She asked me excitedly. I chuckled.

" I know many more about you." I said.

" Like?" She asked me.

" Like you love to sing. Cycling is your hobby. You love adventures." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" Who are you? " She asked me.

" You don't have to know me. Your dad knows me. Can you please call him?" I asked her.

" That doesn't matter but why do you want to meet him?" She asked me.

" Had some important works to do. If you don't mind can you tell him to come out?" I asked her.

" Yes, sure." She said and walked inside the house.

I was waiting for Dad to come out of the house. But suddenly I found my stepmom coming out. I looked at her for once then looked down. I don't know how to handle her.

" Are you Riley?" She asked me coldly.

" Yes, Mrs. Dowson." I said softly. I myself couldn't recognize my voice.

" Why are you here?" She asked me.

" I had some work with Dad." I said. She raised one of her eyebrows. " Umm...I will not take much. I just will take half an hour." I said.

" What if he doesn't come to meet you now? What will you do then?" She asked me.

" I don't want you guys fight for me." I said. " If you don't like me them I will just leave." I said.

" Then leave. Never come back again." She said.

" But it was very urgent. I will never come back but please let me talk to Dad for once. I promise I wi-" I was saying but suddenly she slapped me hard across my face. I looked at her weirdly.

" Get lost!!!" She shouted. " I will call the police otherwise." She said and I nodded.

I didn't wait for once to getting insulted more. I was walking on the street. Suddenly someone hold my hand. I turned and saw my dad.

" Hey!!" He smiled.

" Hi, Dad." I whispered. My voice was way too softer.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back at once. I let my tears slipped down which I was holding for so long.

" Hey!! Are you crying?" He asked me.

" No. I am not." I said and he chuckled.

" Sorry for earlier." He said.

" It's ok, Dad. Her reaction was valid. I can understand. I didn't mind at all. If I were her I would have done the same " I said and he sighed.

" Let's go." He dragged me to a cafe me to the cafe nearby.

" I need your help." I said.

" What is that?" He asked me and I told him everything. He fisted his hands.

" This woman has destroyed my life now is up to destroy a family!!! I will ..." He gritted. I chuckled.

" Calm down, Dad. You don't have to do anything. You take care of you family. I just needed one thing." I said.

" What?" He asked me.

" Your marriage license or wedding certificate. Do you have it?" I asked him.

" I don't have it but the lawyer who was working on the case that she filed on me had it. We can talk to him." He said.

" You just give me his address. I will collect it from him." I said.

" Why can't I help you?" He asked me helplessly.

" She has spoiled your life once. I don't want that happen again with you. I don't want to destroy your happiness." I said.

" And what about you?" He asked me.

" I am a Viking." I said and he chuckled. " There." I gave him the gifts that I had bought for them.

" What's these?" He asked me.

" Gifts for everyone. I thought I can meet them without any gifts." I said. He sighed deeply.

We walked out of the café and he left. I kept looking at him until he was in my sight. I wanted to stop him. I wanted him to be with me. I needed his love and caring. But I knew I couldn't be selfish. I wiped that single tear slipped on my cheek and gave myself a fake smile. As soon as I turned I was shocked finding Josh standing there leaning on his car. I couldn't his eyes because they were behind shades. He stood straight and reached me with slowly and steady steps. I kept looking at him weirdly. What was he doing!!! He raised his hand and touched my cheek where I got a slap from my stepmom. His hands caressed the marks. His touch was something different. I sighed it was dangerous. I don't want to be stuck with that emotion. It hurts only. I was thinking but the next step of his made my eyes went wide at once. He just bend and came on my level then pressed his lips on my cheek.

Holy f*ck!!!!