Wrong Deeds

Josh's POV

" Mat!!" Mrs. Rainhart said surprisingly as she saw her brother along with all of us.

" Won't you tell us to come in, Mrs. Rainhart?" Mike asked. She gave us an irritated expression.

" I must won't invite those people inside my house who has sent my daughter to jail." I said.

" Yes, when you will be forced then you will invite them by yourself." Mike said.

" Let's go in." Mr. Griffin said.

" Hmm... Come in." Mrs . Rainhart said. We sat in the living room. I was hating this place already. I kept calm. I started to think about Riley and it gave peace of mind. She is my strength.

" Let's come to the point. Why did you try to kill RD?" Mike asked Mrs. Rainhart.

" What?!!" She said. " What are you talking about?!! Why will I try to kill her? I agree that I don't like her. For her everything happened and my daughter is in jail now just for her. But still. I will never ever try to kill someone. No. Not at all." She said.

" Then why did you steal that poison from your brother's laboratory?" I asked just to make sure if she is involved with this matter.

" Wh...which...which...po.. poison? What..what...are you t.. talking ab..about?" She asked but I kept looking at her gritting my teeth.

" Very well. Mike, call the police. I think she understands their language better than ours." I said. She looked at me in horror.

" No. Don't." She said.

" Then you must reveal the truth." I said to her.

" Yes, I will." She said.

" Tell us why did you steal it?" I asked her.

" Yes. I will tell everything." She said took a deep breath. "Actually when you sent me jail then Amy came to meet me." She said.

" Amy?! Amber?" Mr. Griffin said.

" Amber?" I asked. " Who is Amber?" I asked.

" Amber was Martin's fiancée." Mr. Griffin said.

" Martin is your brother, right?" Mike asked.

" Yes, he is my brother." He said and sighed.

" Then? What has she told you that day when she came to see you?" I asked her.

" She made a deal with me. She told me to steal that poison from Mat's lab and she will get the bail for Lima and me. I agreed with her. Because I didn't want to stay there and didn't want Lima stay there as well. And this is why..." She said. She couldn't finish. Before that Mr. Griffin slapped her hard across her face.

" I wish I had no siblings. At least I wouldn't be ashamed like this again and again." He said.

" Do you know what she has done that day after getting that poison?" I asked her.

" No. I haven't asked her. She got us bailed after that." She said.

Now I understand how did Lima reach there to poison Riley's brain that day. Very well. I sighed deeply. I just shouldn't have slapped Riley like that but my anger!!! I don't have any control on that. But I have to learn it.

" Let's reach her place." Mike said.

" Bro, control your anger." Bryan said and I nodded.

•••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°