Another World

Riley's POV

I was waiting for the guy to come but he was late. I was waiting for him. Suddenly someone stood in front of me.

I found the guy standing in front of me was smiling at me. He was tall and had a pair of striking blue eyes which were behind his glasses. He can be Prince Charming but the definition of my Prince Charming didn't match him. He had dark brown hair and a soft smile on his face. Though Josh smiles like an evil but that one was better..

What RD!!! Are you crazy!!! I scolded myself.

" RD, right?" He asked me.

" Yes, Riley Dowson and You must be Alessandro Handroz." I said to him. He nodded." Please have a seat." I said to him. He sat there.

" Sorry for keeping you waiting." He said.

" It's fine. Once is fine but being late all the time will not be acceptable. So, don't make it a habit." I said and he smiled.

" I will try but not promise though." He said.

" Promise are made to be broken. So, if you don't promise still it's fine." I said.

" I heard you are very different from others. This why I was very keen to meet you." He said. " Tell me why are you different?" He asked me.

" I don't know. You should ask the person who has told this to you." I said and he chuckled.

" I think one reason that I know already." He said.

" Which one?" I asked him.

" You are very smart." He said.

" I know that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I heard you sketch very well." He asked me.

" You heard it wrong. I don't sketch very well, I sketch extraordinarily well. There is difference." I said and he chuckled.

" You went on many blind dates?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

" Did count ever but I think it's more than umm.. can't give you a number. Because I myself don't have any idea about it." I said to him. He chuckled nodding.

" Why do you keep going on blind dates?" He asked me.

" It gives me satisfaction of torturing guys." I said honestly.

" So, if we get married you will keep torturing me?" He asked me.

" Of course. If I need to." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Alright. I will support you in that but I will try not to make you torture me. How is that deal?" He asked me.

" Very alluring." I said and he smiled.

" Don't you want to know about me?" He asked me.

" If Bella has chosen you then you must be the perfect one. I don't need to be worried about you." I said to him.

" You trust Bella that much?" She asked me.

" Yes. Blindly." I said.

" Blindly trusting someone can make a huge damage sometimes." He said.

" She taught me to do that because she does the same when it comes anything about me. So, there is no reason to not to trust her blindly." I said to him.

" Hmm...points." he said then looked at me for awhile. I narrowed my eyes tried to figure out actually what he was trying to read on my face. Then he smiled and shook his head.

" I think you have come here forcing yourself." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked him.

" Because you are not at all interested in this conversation. You are not even looking at me properly while you are talking. You are trying to hide that you are irritated which you are not at all successful to do." He said smilingly.

" F*ck." I said.

" Who is the guy?" He asked me.

" Josh." I said mindlessly looking out of the window.

" Oh, his name is Josh? I see." He asked me.

" Whose name is Josh?" I asked him.

" The person who has your heart." He said.

" Not at all. He is...no no ..he was my friend. But he betrayed. So I kicked him out of my life." I said and he nodded.

" How did he betray you?" He asked me looking at me very interestedly. I sighed. He ordered espresso for us. I started to tell him everything from the start. He shook his head when I finished.

" Did you ask him why were you there with him when you got kidnapped?!!" He asked me and I shook my head.

" No. I didn't." I said.

" Hmm.. you should have asked him. I think he was trying to save you. I don't think I am sure and I think he loves you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Josh?!!" I asked.

" Yes. He loves you." He said.

" He is my enemy." I said.

" But he loves you." He said.

" Don't say that." I said.

" Well, it's true." He said.

" How are you so sure about it?" I asked him.

" Because he showed that he respects you. He didn't touch you even stopped showing up in front of you after those vile words you said to him. That means he is definitely upset with your words. If he would only be playing with you then your words wouldn't be bothered him a bit." He said and I nodded.

" So clarify this things." He said.

" How?" I asked him.

" Go, ask him. Ask him why were you with him that day? Who poisoned you? Ask him if he loves you. Ask him whatever you want to know." He said and I nodded.

" Will it work?" I asked him.

" Do you love him?" He asked me.

" You yourself told me that I love him now you are the one who is asking me?" I asked him.

" Trying to be sure." He said.

" I don't know. But what will I do with this new girl?" I asked him.

" I think that's his friend because he loves you. He will not betray you this easily." He said.

" Then you are telling me to go and ask him everything?" I asked him.

" Yes. Just do it." He said.

" If he doesn't want to tell then?" I asked him.

" Then hold his collar and give him a tight slap." He said and I looked at him weirdly. Did he come from another world?!!