Groom Hunting Session

Riley's POV

" I am not understanding what is their problem?" I asked Bella.

" They are not agreeing with the contract." She said.

" Alright. I think I need to use my evil trick." I said.

" No need. You have just got well. Don't want you to get hurt again." She said.

" Chill. I will not get hurt. I will just do a research on them and make it a weapon on us." I said.

" You are a real evil, RD." She said.

" Yes, I know. But I wanted to talk to you about something." I said.

" About what?" She asked.

" About...ummm... I don't know how to start." I said.

" Anything serious?" She asked me.

" No. Not that serious." I said.

" Then?" She asked me.

" Umm...I actually wanted to go Athens." I said.

" Yeah, sure. What's wrong there?" She asked me.

" Actually it's not like that." I said.

" Like what?" She asked.

" Actually, I ...uhh..I wanted to move to Athens. I mean forever. I want to shift there." I said to her. " Even if I need to marry some Greek for that."

" What?!! Why suddenly you have taken this kind of decision?" She asked me.

" Not suddenly actually. I was thinking about it for a few days. Now that I think I should move to Athens because I don't get any inspiration here around. You know I remain frustrated about my past. And you know everything about my grandparents. Adding everything in this situation NYC has become a cursed city for me. It is creating a very odd feeling in me and it is becoming a frustration for me. I can't do anything with that frustrated mind. I have to come out of it. I need to go far away from here for that. So, I was saying if you help me then it would be easy. If not then I will ask Stella to do something and make an arrangement for me to moved to Melbourne." I said.

" If you want that then I will surely help you but why suddenly?" She asked me.

" I just don't..." I sighed deeply. "Just help me. I feel suffocating here." I said to her.

" Alright. I will talk to Alan." She said.

" Thank you." I said.

" Have you informed Ann? What will she do?" She asked me.

" Ann's work is here with Cindy. May be she can't move with me. But I will still ask her. If she comes with me." I said.

" Yes, at least ask her. May be she wants to come." She said.

" I will ask her. Don't worry. Nothing will happen without her consent. But even if she stays here, I can't. I feel like being in a jail. This city is hurting me every now and then. It's better to start everything freshly from the start. It will help to reduce my frustrations a lot. I just want to go far far away from here and live my life happily." I said to her. She smiled.

" I am happy that you agreed to get married." She said.

" Yes, I will get married but someone who is Greek. So that I can move to Greece. I want to settle down and be happy. Just like you have told me once." I said to her.

" Alright. Then we have to find out a groom for you. A perfect guy." She said.

" I don't need someone perfect. It's ok if he is a normal guy but with a pure heart. I mean I can even manage if he earns a little. We both will work hard and live a civil life. But there will be satisfaction of knowing that we are not cheating on each other, not trying to hurt each other or lying to each other. There will be peace of mind and pure happiness." I said. Bella chuckled.

" You will get someone better." She said.

" No, no. Listen. I have a plan. We will work and we will save some money then will make a small home for us where we will live there with our kids, on every weekends we will have time together and go out have fun. We will give our kids a lot of love and never ever leave them alone. I don't want my kids suffer like I did. I will brought them up with the love and caring they deserve. I will never ever let them get hurt. When our kids will grow up and we will grow old we will make a small cottage in countryside and live the rest of life there. Though I don't believe in love word but after living so many years with a person I think that feeling will be created in me. What do you say?" I asked Bella. She smiled.

" That will satisfy you?" She asked me.

" I never ever had any extra demand. I am just hanker after peace and happiness which I am still searching for but didn't get yet." I said and sighed deeply.

" You are asking me to search a groom for yourself?" She asked me.

" Yes. Find someone out for me." I said.

" What? Really?" She asked me.

" Yes. Find someone out. I will go far away from here." I said. " I am so tired of drama, games and evil tricks. I need to get myself relived for sometime now." I said.

" Will you leave GS then?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Who will appoint me if I leave GS? No one will want to appoint a crazy girl like me." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" There are a lot of agencies who will still want to appoint you. Don't worry. You will rock even if you don't work with GS." I said.

" Yes, I will go and work with them." I rolled my eyes and she chuckled. " Those agencies will not be able to give me my best friends, Bella. No matter what I can't find out some friends like you. You guys are like my best friend forever. I will never ever want to lose you guys." I said.

" Alright. Then I will start to hunt down a groom for you." She said.

" Yes. Groom hunting session." I said and she laughed.