Love & War

Josh's POV

" Wake up, Josh Schwartz." I heard her voice from close to me.

" Let me sleep." I said to her.

" Ok. You sleep but why are you hugging me like this?" She asked me.

" Like what? " I asked her.

" Like I am a teddy." She said.

" Well, you are softer than teddy." I said.

" Let me go, crazy guy." She said.

" No. Lay down here beside me until I wake up." I said.

" Urrrghh... I need to change my wedding dress and need to have a shower." She said.

" Why do you need to take a shower that early in the morning? I haven't even done anything yet." I asked her.

" Are you getting up or I will I do something to make you do that?" She asked me.

" Umm...no. I will not get up and you will sleep with me as well." I said.

" Get up and sleep on the bed." She said.

" Bed feels so hard." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Bed is perfect but your brain has stopped working. This is why you are saying that." She said.

" Yes, you are the reason." I said and she gritted.

" Let me go. I need to take a shower." She said and tried to get rid of me but I didn't let her.

" Hey!!! Don't sleep. Open your eyes." She said to me.

" Why will I?" I asked her.

" Because it's morning." She said.

" What will I do if it's morning?" I asked her.

" Nothing. Just let me go." She said.

" Never." I said.

" I am not running away from you. Relax." She said.

" Even if you run away from me you will not be able to hide from me anywhere. I will bring you back and chain you up with me." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Can't you think anything straight?" She asked me.

" I am straight. I am not gay anyways." I said and she looked at me angrily.

God!!! Can she not do things to shatter my self control?!! She looks like a seductress. She is a tease and horrible torture on my poor nerves. Stop torturing my sleeping nerves, girl.

" You will not let me go?" She asked me.

" No. Sleep." I said and buried my face in her chest.

I heard her sighing deeply. How cute!!! I kept holding her closely. I was hearing her heartbeat. So, steady and rhythmical. Or may be it's only me who feels it like that. But it was my favorite music anyways. The most precious one.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh." Suddenly she screamed in my ear.

" Jesus!!! What's wrong with you?" I asked her loosening my hold on her a bit. She pushed me away from her and jumped down from the bed at once.

" You are not smarter than RD. Mark my words." She said and sticked her tongue out at me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Really?" I sit on the bed. She smirked at me.

" Of course." She said and I got up from the bed. I was about to reach her but she ran away.

" Catch me if you can." She said and ran inside the washroom. I chuckled.

" Babe, you have to come out. Then you have to face me anyways." I said.

" What did you say?! I can't hear you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Come out. I will tell you what I have told." I said but she didn't answer. Instead that I heard the shower turned on.

She was taking a shower. I walked back and sat on the couch checking the mails that I got yesterday. Most of them were from business associates congratulating me on my wedding. Suddenly I heard a knock on the washroom door.

" What happened?"  I asked.

" Ahemm..." I heard her clearing her throat.

" Any problem?" I asked her from outside.

" Umm... actually I uhhh...." She was stuttering.

" You can tell me." I said to her and she was silent for a moment. " Hey!!! You ok?" I asked her.

" I ummm.... I am fine." She said.

" Then?" I asked her.

" Umm...I forgot to.." she said.

" To?" I asked her.

" To bring ...." She stopped.

" Bring what? Sampoo?" I asked her.

" No." She said.

" Then? Body wash?" I asked her.

" No. Not those things." She said.

" Then?" I asked her.

" I ... actually...umm..I forgot to bring my clothes." She said and I laughed. " Don't laugh." She said.

" Now what will you do? You have to come out in your towel." I said.

" Can you bring me my clothes?" She asked me.

" I can but what will I get in return of that?" I asked her.

" What?!!" She asked.

" Yes. There must be a deal." I said.

" No, no deal." She said.

" Then I can't help you." I said smirking though she wasn't able to see that. " Stay inside. Awhile later everyone will call us for breakfast. Then you know what they will think if you are found still in the washroom." I said. She didn't say anything. " Ok. I am going then." I said.

" No,no. Stop." She said.

" Yes. Tell me." I said to her.

" What deal are you talking about?" She asked me.

" I will bring you your clothes but you have to give me kisses." I said.

" No. I will not." She said.

" Ok. I am going." I said.

" No no. Stop." She said and stayed silent for a moment. " Ok. I agree." She said. I chuckled and went to bring her clothes.

She opened the door a bit and peeked through it. She was looking like a fresh rose picking up from the garden. Water was dripping from her hair. So alluring. I don't know her attraction was so intoxicating which was driving me crazy inside. I kept looking at her. I wasn't able to avert my eyes from her which was stuck on her beautiful face. Suddenly she snatched her clothes from me and shut the door on my face. What happened?!!!

" Hey!!! This was cheating." I said.

" Hahahaha...told you. You are not smarter than RD." She said. I smirked at her cunningness. But you don't know how does it work the other way around.

" Alright. I am going downstairs." I said and hide near the washroom door after locking the closet.

Awhile later she came out of the washroom singing her own. She was drying her hair and I stood behind her. She kept the towel away and found me standing next to her. She looked at me in horror.

" Hi, Babe." I said to her. She gulped.

" That's not fair. You cheated." She said. I pulled her closer.

" Everything is fair in love and war." I said and pressed my lips on hers.