Now Or Never

Josh's POV

" Why did you scolded her like that?" Lyla asked me.

" Because she hurt me in the worst way possible. She said I only want to sleep with her this why I keep acting crazily around her." I said.

" Then it's perfectly fine that she left fighting with you." She said.

" It's not at all fine." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" You too kept ignoring her. That's not a matter of fact, right?" She asked me.

" She made me do that." I said.

" Why the hell didn't you tell her about the first kidnapping incident clearly?" She asked me.

" I wanted to find out the culprit at first." I said.

" So you have found them out?" She asked me.

" No. Not yet. I thought Lima has send them but no. She hasn't send them. She only send those people who wanted to hurt her that night. But the other people they wanted to kill her. Completely in a smooth way. If I didn't keep an eye on her then only God knows what would happen." I said.

" Don't think about that now. Think about your girl. She is angry with you. You have to convince her to talk to you." She said.

" As long as she is safe I can find out a way to get her convinced. But we have to find out that hidden enemy of her." I said to her.

" Did you ever heard her talking about something like that? " She asked me.

" No. She never ever has talked about something like that. She has never ever talked about her past. So, how can I know about that? " I asked her.

" How did you know that she is that girl whole you were searching for not Lima? " She asked me.

" Spied on her. " I said.

" Evil." She said.

" Yes, I know." I said.

" Then we should spy on her again. Not like spy on her, it's like hire a detective to find out about her past. Don't worry. I got you. I will help you in this." She said and I nodded.

" Thanks, dude." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" She is cute, though. Don't hurt her." She said.

" She is cute?!! She is a pure evil." I said.

" Like you are a saint? Even if she is evil she is very right in her place. Don't act crazy." She said. "And you are lucky that you are ending up with a girl like her. You should be grateful." She said and I rolled my eyes. " Don't roll you eyes. It's true." She punched on my arm.

" Ouch!!! Elephant." I said to her. She glared at me.

" You are dinosaur." She said. I chuckled. She twisted her lips.

" Call her and take her on a date. Make things right between you two." She said to me. I nodded.

I took my phone out and called her. She didn't pick up. I called again and she didn't pick it up like before.

" What happened?" Lyla asked me.

" She is not picking up." I said.

" Must be busy." She said.

I kept calling her again and again.

" Crazy!!! She can be in meeting. Stop calling her. Leave a message for her. She will call back." She said. I texted her. A few minutes later she texted back.

Don't call me again. 😤😤😤😤😤.

" F*ck." I said.

" What happened now?" She asked me. She saw the message and started to laugh.

" Witch." I told her and she glared at me.

" Go away. I will not help you." She said pushing me away from her.

" Ok. Ok. I am sorry." I said.

I kept calling her but she didn't pick it up for once. I gritted my teeth. My anger reached on it's highest point.

" This is what will make you lose her." Lyla said.

" What?" I asked her angrily.

" Your anger." She said and I sighed deeply then sat there quietly for a moment.

I counted 1 to 20 and 20 to 1. I kept repeating this for a few times then felt like everything was fine. I took a deep breath and chuckled.

" What's now?" She asked me.

" I was acting like a kid counting 1 to 20 to reduce my anger." I said.

" Does it work all the time?" She asked me.

" No. It doesn't work all the time but this time it did. It worked." I said to her.

" That's great then. Let's go downstairs and make you a plan for your date." She said and we went downstairs.

As we reached the living room found Bryan was watching Fantastic Four. I shook my head. Such a kid.

" Hi, Bro." He said without looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. We also joined him watching the movie. Suddenly we saw uncle Jhon was trying to convince his wife. She was angry for a weird reason. But why was she angry now?!! Who cares!!!

" Why is this woman boiling now?" Bryan asked and I chuckled.

" Watch the movie. Let them solve their issues theirselves." Lyla said.

" Doing that." Bryan said and we started to watch the movie ignoring them.

My eyes were stuck on the screen but I was watching Riley everywhere. I got confused. What's wrong with me?! I rubbed my eyes and clutched my head. I am totally gone. I don't think I can hold it back anymore.

" Where are you lost?" Lyla asked me waving her hand in front of me and I shook my head.

I looked and the screen and found the last scene of the movie where Mr. Fantastic was proposing Invisible Woman. I thought for a second. Then nodded.

" He said right." I said.

" What did he say?" Bryan asked me.

" That no more thinking, no more variation." I said to them. They looked at me weirdly.

" Are you thinking the same what I am think?" Lyla asked Bryan.

" May be yes. We are thinking the same thing. What are you thinking, Bro?" He asked me.

" Get ready. We are going out." I said to them and they nodded at once weirdly looking at me.

But it's now or never.