unexpected

Josh's POV

" What do you want me to do?" Robbie asked me.

" You have to spy on someone." I said to him.

" And why will I?" He asked me.

" Because I have your secrets safe with me." I smirked at him.He rolled his eyes.

" Suddenly you are too curious to know about a girl?" He said to me.

" You will not understand. Just do it what I am asking you to do." I said.

" Alright. As you say." He said and I nodded. " Who is that person?" He asked me and I told him everything. He looked at me weirdly.

" Why are you suddenly interested with RD? Are you breaking up with Lima?" He asked me.

" Why do you guys keep dragging Lima in this matter all the time?" I asked him.

" Because she is your girlfriend. She has to be in this topic when you are spying on some other girl." He said.

" Even if you can't do that there are a lot of people who will love to do that. So, all you have to do is just to tell me." I said to him.

" It's not like that. I will do it for you but I was just wondering why suddenly you are after her." He said.

" I just wanted to figure out about something. I want you to find out some of her personal information." I said to him.

" Really?! Why do you need them?" He asked me.

" Why are you asking so many questions, dude?" I asked him annoyingly.

" Because it's weird when you want to know something about a girl but you already have a girlfriend." He said.

" Do you want to do this for me or you are not interested in that?" I asked him.

" Alright. I will do that. But you keep a distance from her." He said.

" Why is that, Robbie?" I asked.

" Because I said so." He said.

" Are you in love with her?" I joked.

" She is not in love materials. She doesn't know what love is. So, expecting her to be in love with me will be a stupidity." He said.

" Hmm...I know that. I just want to find out something. It was bothering me." I said to him.

" Alright, you will get the informations soon." He said.

" Better." I said. " But how do you know her?" I asked him.

" Met her in a party last year. What a girl, man!!! What a girl!!!" He said.

" Yeah, crazy girl." I said.

" She is messed up." He said and I nodded mindlessly.

" I gotta go now. Bye." He stood up and I nodded.

I shook my head and started to check the pending works. I needed to finish it before we go on the family trip. But now that I am thinking about if we should go or not. Grandma is not doing well these days. I don't want things turns more messed up. Let's see actually what happens. I am still worried about her reports. God knows what happened to her.

I was busy with works and suddenly my phone started to ring. I found it was Lima. I narrowed my eyes at the phone. Suddenly she got time to call me after so many days?!! I sighed and picked the call up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hey, Babe. Are you busy today?" She asked me.

" A bit. Why?" I asked her.

" Can we meet?" She asked.

" I don't know. I have a lot of works to finish." I said.

" But it's urgent." She said.

" Then come to my office I will be waiting for you." I said.

" No, no. Not in the office. Please somewhere else." She said. I sighed.

" But I am busy. I can't come and meet you today." I said.

" Can't you do this for me?" She asked in a whining tone. Everytime it works on me but God knows why I felt irritated with that today.

" Look, Lima. You keep saying me that you are busy then I don't bother you. Now I am telling you that I am busy I have to finish my works now why are you bothering me like that? So, your works are important and mine is not?" I asked her.

" No, Josh. I didn't mean that. Don't be angry. I was just saying. If you are busy then it's ok. I will not bother you." She said and I hung up. Her voice was irritating me.

She keeps giving me excuse all the time and when it's her time she keeps whining about things. I finished my works. It was almost the evening when I was done with my works. I remembered how I reacted with Lima this morning. I shouldn't react much. Dammit. Suddenly what happened to me that time?!! I should make it up for her. I took out my phone and called her.

" Hello, Babe." She said and I heard loud music.

" Where are you?" I asked her.

" Friend's home." She said.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Why are you talking like that?!! Ok, wait. I will make you talk to Ava." She said. Ava is her best friend.

" Alright. You don't have to. Just meet me at Café Breezeway in 30 minutes." I said.

" But there is a party here. I can't come now. I told you to meet me in the morning. You said you were busy. So, I decided to meet my friends." She said.

" So, you don't have time now?" I asked her.

" Don't take me wrong." She said

" Alright. Bye." I said to her.

" No, wait. Listen to me." She said.

" Bye, enjoy the party." I said and hung up without giving her any chance to reply.

I walked out of the office building and started to drive my car toward home and soon I reached home. I directly reached grandma's room but found her nowhere. I asked Mom and she told me that grandma went out alone. I sighed. I walked out of there and started to drive the car toward café breezeway. I knew she would be there only. I parked the car and walked inside but I found her talking to RD. What is she doing here?!! This sudden meeting was unexpected.