Gift Box

Riley's POV

" How did you know things about him?" Ann asked me and I chuckled.

" You have to understand this is what RD can do but no one else." I said to her.

" But how do you know about that Freed guy?" She asked me.

" Well, I have researched a lot about Mr. Clark. You know we can trust on anyone like that." I said and she sighed.

" Now he agreed to give the loan. That's the point. Don't worry about anything else." I said and she nodded. I chuckled.

" Do you think they will create a drama about that?" She asked me.

" No. I don't think they will dare to do that." I said to her.

" Ok. If that's what you think is right." She said.

" Yeah. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I said.

" Can Victoria walk on the ramp on the first show of GS?" She asked me.

" I still don't have any idea. But I think she will." I said.

" Lucky her." Ann said and I nodded.

Yes, she is lucky. Very very lucky. I just wish for her happiness. When you will find someone being genuinely happy it worked really bring peace of your mind.

" Hmm... She found her Prince Charming." I said.

" You will find someone soon as well." She said. I laughed so hard.

" That person hasn't born yet. If he existed then he would have showed himself up by now." I said and she sighed.

" Sometimes things happens so weirdly. Even you yourself will not understand that. Love can act weirdly, magically, heavenly. You only need to open your eyes and find it out yourself." She said.

" I am a mere fashion designer not a philosopher, Annie Frost. You can talk these love topic with Cindy. I am not in love materials. You know that very well, right? " I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" One day there will be someone who will make you go crazy in love with him. You will find out no other way but to love him madly." She said.

" When did my beauty blogger Annie became an astrologer?" I asked her smirkingly and she rolled her eyes.

" You will see." She said.

" Do you want me to fall in love with someone?" I asked her.

" What's wrong with fall in love with someone?" She asked me.

" No, nothing wrong with fall in love with someone but I told you that I am not in love materials." I said to her.

" So you don't believe in love?" She asked me.

" I do believe in love." I said. "But I don't believe in romantic type of love. That love is the expression of lust and physical needs." I said.

" You want to say that our friends who are married is only married for their physical needs? Nothing else?" She asked me.

" Exception is not an example." I said.

" Not everyone are exception, RD. Most of the people gets married out of love. Even if they don't love each other they try to find out a way to love each other. They try to fall in love with each other. At least they do that." She said to me.

" So they do find out a way to love each other after they tie a knot with each other?" I asked her.

" Exactly. Marriage is a strong relationship. It can't be broken so easily." She said.

" Then why there are divorce happening every now and then in the world?" I asked her.

" May be all the attempt of saving the relationship was failed this why but not everytime this will happen." She said.

" Marriage, love, romance, family, affections are not my words, Ann. You know I am a cold hearted bi*ch." I said and she glared at me.

" No, you are not. Not at all. I know how you are. You don't have to give me an explanation." She said to me.

" Alright, leave it. We haven't bought any gift for Steve's niece. I will buy the gift for her. You go to the headquarter and tell them that they agreed about the loan." I said and she nodded.

" Alright. I will be waiting for you to reach home. We will go to the party together." She said.

" Alright, I will try to come as fast as it possible. Take that gift box that I left in my room. It's for Nova." I said and she nodded. I waved her before walking out of there. I designed a Cinderella gown for that little girl. One this is missing which is a crown. I should buy them for that cute little girl.

I walked towards the gift shop. I smiled looking around. I walked around and tried to find out a perfect gift for that sweet cute little girl. I remember how she is a crazy fan of Disney Princess. I quickly searched for a crown for her. I was about to pick it but someone else took it away at once.

" Excuse me!!! I found it first." I said and turned to see the person who dared to cross RD's path. I was a bit shocked finding the guy I saw in the bank this morning.

" But I got it first." He said.

" Give it back this instant." I said to him.

" Why should I?" He asked me. I gritted.

" Because it's mine. I have seen this first." I said trying to reach the crown which he was holding up out of my reach. Damn his height!!!

" It's belongs to this gift shop and now I have got it first so I will take it. You can find out anything else." He said. He has guts to say that to RD. Well, well, well. RD knows how to defeat people who goes against her.

" Really?!! Very well." I said and walked away from there.

I kept my eyes on him. He gave the gift to the salesman then he got a phone call saying the guy to wrap it. I smirked. Game with RD, huh?!! You will never win ever. I walked towards the salesman.

" Is that packed?" I asked him.

" Yes, but ma'am. It's already has sold." He said.

" Yes, my boyfriend has told you to wrap it. Here." I gave him the money and took the box. " Keep the change." I said and ran out of the gift shop without giving him a chance to talk about anything else. I got a taxi and reached home after buying a big box of chocolates. I hold the gift box smiling evilly. This gift box was the proof that RD never loses to anyone. Never. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎.