The Clue

Josh's POV

" I don't understand who will try to hurt her?" Bryan asked me.

" That's what she will reveal herself. There is still something which we don't know." I said to him.

" And what do you think it is?" He asked me.

" I think it's related with her past." I said.

" Which we still have to figure out." He said and I nodded.

" I think you should ask her." He said.

" I was thinking about that." I said.

" How are you sure that it's not Lima who send those kidnappers who tried to poison her that day?" He asked me.

" Lima told me herself and it was quite obvious. That time Lima and I didn't break up yet. I just told her about the wedding issues. She had no issue with Riley then." I said. He sighed.

" Then don't waste your time just ask her about it." He said.

" Hmm...you tell Cameron to inform this to George." I said. He nodded.

I got out of the study and walked inside our room. I was searching for her. She was nowhere to be found. I called her and her phone was ringing on the bed. I knocked on the washroom door but she wasn't there. I thought she was with Grandma but then I turned to the balcony and sighed. The whole balcony was full of papers some of which were crumbled some were folded up. I chuckled as I found her laying on the floor on her front over her sketchbook. She was sleeping in a awkward position. What a girl!!!

I sat next to her and took her sketchbook away from her. I started to check it. I know her sketches are mind blowing. She is an extraordinary person. I checked her sketches. Most of the sketches was professional. Some of them were personal. There were one sketch about Ann. The caption was something like...

When Ann gets angry...

The sketch was showing wonder woman but the face was of Ann's. I chuckled.

Another one was of Stella and Tris. It was showing Stella kissing on Tris's forehead and he was smiling. It was saying...

Motherhood is the beautiful gift.

True. It is. The next one was of Bella and Tasha. They were standing together while Bella was giving a speech. May be it was showing some events.

Best Friends Forever ❤️

Yeah, true. They are. I turned the page over and found another sketch of Steve and Cindy. I chuckled finding their expressions. It was clearly saying that they were fighting.

World War III

This caption was perfect anyway. I chuckled. I turned the page over and there were Stella and Flynn on their wedding day.

Made For Each Other ❤❤❤

I smiled. The next page was showing Eleanore and Steffan. They were singing a song together.

Perfect Match

I turned the page over. I saw the girl I think her name is Naomi. She is Eleanore's cousin who couldn't attend the wedding because her son was a bit sick. But Riley kept saying that she missed her a lot.

Redhead alert!!!!😶😶😶

I chuckled. The next page was showing Ann and her in a supermarket.

Grocery Time.😰😰😰😰😰

I shook my head. Drama Queen. I turned the page over and found my Grandma. She was smiling and having coffee.

Angel From Heaven

I smiled. She is. Truly. The next page was showing Bryan and Marina.

Cutest Couple Ever❤❤❤

Really?! I thought they are Tom and Jerry. I turned the next page and found Denzel and Victoria. They were walking holding hands and there were a beautiful bouquet on her other hand.

Beauty & The Beast 😍😍😍

Really?! I thought Denzel is just perfect in every way possible. Why does she think that he is a beast?!! I shook my head and turned the page found Nova swing on the swing and giggling.

Brightest Star Ever.

I smiled and kissed on the sketch. My little Princess. The next one was Nova again. She was feeding Nova but she was giving her a grumpy face.

Biggest War The World

I chuckled. Yes. Nova is very grumpy when she is feeding. I turned the next page it was Nova on her birthday. She was looking like a Princess.

Her Highness👸👸👸

I smiled. She is. But as soon as I turned the next page I looked at it weirdly. It was me in my office. She sketched me in my office?! Why didn't I realize that?! May be she sketched it later. The sketch was saying...

Naga Viper🔥🔥🔥

I chuckled. The next sketch was her standing in front of the yacht looking at it weirdly.

Biggest Surprise Ever?!!

I turned the page over and found the moment she sketched was when I proposed her.

No ring?! 💍💍💍

It was really fun to irritate her. The next page was showing her standing in between those paper rain which was saying that I love her.

3 Magical Words❤❤❤

I touched the sketch softly exactly where she was standing. I kept sitting on there for awhile. I turned page over. It was showing our wedding day. I was really upset and she was looking at me angrily as well. Nova was there in my arm.

Abnormal Couple

I chuckled. I closed the sketchbook and sighed looking at my wife. She was still sleeping awkwardly. I picked her up in my arms and made her lay down on the bed. I was thinking about her past. What can put her life in such danger?!! God knows. Was it something very wrong which is putting her life in danger?!! God knows. May be it is something which is a secret here.

I was thinking about it and suddenly something came into my mind. She keeps sketching her memorable moments. She must have sketched things since her childhood. I walked towards the closet and searched for her sketchbooks but those sketches were all professional. None of her other sketches were found. There were some personal sketches but those were just for fun.

I thought for a moment and then walked out of there. I kissed on her forehead and pulled the duvet on her.

I will keep you protected from all sort of your enemies. I will not let anything or anyone hurt you ever. That's my promise. I said in my mind. I closed the door behind and came to the study. I saw Bryan was reading a book there.

" Come with me." I said to him. He looked at me and closed the book.

" Where are we going?" He asked me.

" We got a clue." I said and he nodded.