Precious

5 years later...

Josh's POV

" Johan!! Don't run like that." I heard my beautiful wife calling our son. I chuckled. " Here." She handed the plate to me.

" What happened, Babe?" I asked her.

" Go feed him." She said sitting on the bed rubbing her baby bump. She is pregnant and this why her mood keeps changing like hell.

" He doesn't have meal without you feeding him." I said.

" This why was trying. But he is stupid like you. This why I wanted a girl. They are beautiful and cute. They are cool as well." She said.

It isn't like she doesn't love Johan. She loves him a lot. But Johan being a prankster keeps irritating his mom all the time. But he loves his mother more than me.

" Don't worry, Babe. He is just a kid. Give him some time. He will be alright." I said. " Tell me did you have meal and medicines?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Good girl." I said.

" I think my daughter will be very calm girl." She said rubbing her belly lovingly.

" It's better if she be like you." I said.

" Why do you want her to be like me?" She asked. " I wasn't a good girl anyway." She said.

" I mean savage like you." I said.

" But she doesn't trouble me at all. I think she will be very cute and calm girl." She said. I chuckled.

" May be. May be not." I said.

" Yes, I got a feeling that she will be very calm." She said.

" Ok, Babe. As you say." I said and heard a little noise from the living room.

I found my Princess coming along with Johan hugging her leg. She is more like carrying him like that I chuckled.

" Papa!!!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

She giggled. She has grown up. But still is that charming. Johan will prank with everyone but not with his sister. Because from his very childhood Nova always showered him with immense love and affection which is one of the reasons of his being this spoiled today.

" Mammam." She gave Riley a hug and kissed on her belly. Riley patted her head. Johan also placed a kiss on his mother's belly. Nova gestured something to him and he nodded. He hugged his mother's neck and placed kisses on her cheek.

" Then?" Nova said.

" Sorry, Mommy. Won't do that again." He said and I chuckled. So, she taught him to say sorry. Not bad. He is improving.

Riley kissed on his cheek and he giggled. She patted his head softly.

" How are you feeling, Mammam?" She asked her.

" Better today, Love." Riley said.

" Take care. I can't wait to see my sister." She said excitedly. I chuckled. Me too. Another Riley. So cute and little angel.

" He didn't have his lunch yet?" Nova asked me.

" No. His mom was telling me to feed him. He kept irritating her." I said.

" Let's see. Give it to me." She said to me.

I gave her the plate and she started to feed Johan. I sighed. See, how good boy he is now!!! Not at all troubling. But all the other time!! God helps us. He is like a little firecracker. Never staying silently at any place for a moment. I went to Riley and sat next to her.