Intentions

Riley's POV

" Josh!!!" Lima sat beside me.

" Do we know each other?" Josh asked her. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't joke." Lima said.

" I didn't joke. But you did." Josh said.

" I thought about it and come to a decision." She said.

" Alright." Josh said.

" I should go." I said to him. Josh nodded.

" Wait for me there. I will be back." Josh said. I nodded and walked out of there.

I quickly reached Mrs. Schwartz cabin. I don't know if she is asleep. I entered the cabin and sat next to her. Her eyes was closed. She must be sleeping. I patted her head softly running my fingers on her hair. This lady has really taught me many things. The most important one is how to love your near and dear. Though I have a few people like that. I think I can add her in that list.

" What happened now?" I heard her voice.

" You haven't sleep yet?" I asked her.

" Josh's accident is bothering me. I think it's planned." She said.

" Don't worry. This won't happen again. I will keep my eyes on Josh." I said.

" You should keep your eyes on your mother. I am sure she is doing this." She said.

" No worries. I have already managed that." I said.

" Your mom is a dangerous lady." She said.

" Don't worry. I am more dangerous than her. You have to understand I am one of her own product. I got her brand." I said winking at her and she chuckled.

" Still you are not like her. You are way too different." She said.

" I don't even want to be like her but I definitely want to be like you. You are a brilliant lady." I said. She chuckled.

" Well, I agree with that." She said and we both laughed at this.

" You have to agree." I said.

" Well, I wasn't born evil. The situations made me do so. I had to save my family." She said.

" Being evil is not that bad. So, I am always in your team." I said. She patted my head.

" I so badly wanted to have a daughter but I wasn't that lucky. At least wanted a granddaughter. Though I have two but they don't live with me." She said.

" You can talk to them." I said.

" I should but I don't know their real intentions if they are in their mother's team." She said.

" You can find that out so easily. After all you are so smart." I said.

" I don't know. But what were you trying to say awhile back?" She asked. I was thinking if I should tell her or not.

" Umm... Nothing." I smiled.

" Tell me." She said. I sighed.

" Lima has come back." She said.

" What?!! Really?" She sat down at once.

" Relax. I still don't know if she has come to say yes or no. But I think Josh will not accept her again." I said.

" Hmm...no worries even if he says yes I have plan B." She said.

" Which plan?" I asked her.

" You will see. Don't worry." She said.

" You sleep now. I will go to Ann. She is waiting for me." I said.

" Sure. You go. See you tomorrow." She said.

" See you." I said and walked out of her cabin and I found Josh standing just out of the cabin folding his arms over his chest smirking at me. I gulped. Did he hear anything we have talked about?!! I hope no.

" Finished?" He asked me.

" Wh...what?" I asked looking everywhere but at him.

" Talking to Grandma?" He asked me.

" She is sleeping." I said.

" Really?" He asked me still smirking at me.

" Yes. You go check it if you don't believe me." I said.

" I trust you." He said.

That one sentence suddenly started to make me feel guilty. Am I betraying our friendship? Will it be cheating? But I am doing it for his family. Will it be wrong?!

" Where have you lost?" He asked me.

" Oh, nowhere." I said. " Has Lima left?" I asked him.

" Yes. Why did you leave then?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" You guys were talking." I said.

" So?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" So what?" He asked me.

" I don't want to be a third wheeler in between couple." I said. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

" You know what is your problem?" He asked me.

" What?" I asked him. I don't find any problem. Let's see what does he think.

" You think too much even before analyzing things." He said.

" What?" I asked him.

" Nothing. Come with me." He said

" Where?" I asked him.

" Have a date with me." He said.

" Never ever." I said. " I friendzoned you. And I don't date my friends. There is a long list who are still roaming around to have the chance to date me. I will keep your name added. But I can't guarantee you if you get the chance any soon or not." I said to him.

" Alright, if easy words doesn't work easily then..." He said and I felt myself being lifted. The next moment I found myself in his arms. " Josh can make it work in the other way around." He said and started walking. We entered the lift and he made me stand on my own feet. He pressed the button and I tried to push him away from me but who told you I can defeat this Naga Viper?!! I sighed deeply.

" You are kidnapping me. This is crime." I said.

" Alright. Let's see who files case against me." He said.

" I will." I said.

" No one will trust you." He said.

" Let a single person enter the lift. I will show you what RD is." I said. He chuckled.

" I am not that foolish to take you out with the common lift." He said.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" It's private one. No one uses it but the doctors and authorities. Don't worry I have informed everyone not to come toward this lift for a few moments. They will not want to lose their jobs. And even if they come here no one will help you, Babe. Eventually you are stuck." He said.

" F*ck you." I said.

" Sure. If you say so." He said.

I rolled my eyes and was trying to figure out his intentions which wasn't giving a good vibe to me.