Hope

Riley's POV

I was looking at him with widened eyes. I didn't felt the pain but I was trying to figure out why Josh suddenly became so violent. I tried to find out what made him so angry now. I was going to tell him about this anyways then why is he so angry?!! I don't know what was he thinking. But his eyes were scaring me now. He was glaring at me hard which was making my body freeze in the spot I was standing. I was trying to find out a way to calm him down because it was necessary.

" That's what your meeting is?" He gritted dangerously. I didn't answer. I kept looking down cupping my right cheek. " This is who you have cone to meet?" He asked me but I didn't answer him either. " You came to here her rubbish words? Now tell me that you believed her already? Tell me that and slap that on my face that you don't trust me. Come on tell me that." He said and I looked up at him. His eyes were looking at me coldly but they were saying many things not only showing anger, there was pain as well.

" No, I haven't trust her. I haven't." I said and he pulled me closer without bothering about people around us who were looking at us weirdly.

" Then why did I need to slap her when you should have done that long back? Why did I have to slap her? Why didn't you show her where her right place is? You should have told her where she belongs to." He said.

" I was about to do that. Trust me. I was." I said.

" Now I have doubt that you have your trust on me properly. I don't know, Riley. You disappointed me this time. You kept listening to her like that? I didn't think you will trust her over me." He said touching my cheek softly with teary eyes.

" I didn't... trust me.. I.." I tried to wipe his tears but he stepped back.

" You lost the right." He said and walked out of there without giving me a chance to explain.

I looked at the way he left. Did it hurt him that much?!! But I was about to answer this bi*ch. Before that he came and everything happened. I know Josh's ego means a lot to him. He will not tolerate if anyone tries to hurt it. I agree I was listening to her but that doesn't matter I was going to listen to her all the time and believe her words.

But his anger is bigger. I have had done a mistake by not slapping her hard at first. If I did then Josh won't be upset now. I shouldn't have listened to her at first. I should have left as soon as I saw it was her. I knew she has come back to create a mess still I started to have a conversation with her. It was my biggest mistake. Not just biggest, biggest and worst. I turned to see that bi*ch and she was smirking at me now.

" My job is done. If he can't be mine then can't be yours as well." She said.

" And if he is mine then no one can stop him from coming back to me." I said to her.

" We both are equal now. He hats us both. He even slapped us both." She said.

" You are wrong here. He slapped you because you are a bi*ch and he hates you. But he slapped me because he loves me and he couldn't believe that I trusted you over him. There are huge differences between them." I said. " A bi*ch like you will never ever understand what love is because you never valued it. If you did then Josh would be yours. Now you will be never ever able to get him. I will not let you. He is mine and he will remain mine forever and always to the eternity. Don't even try to dream about my man. I will scoop out your eyes. Mark my words I will rip you apart." I said and slapped her hard several times. But she kept laughing. I kicked her hard but suddenly someone pulled me away from there. I found Josh. He came back?!! He picked me up in his arms and gestured Cameron to capture that bi*ch.

" Don't appear in front of me anymore if you want to remain safe." I shouted.

He brought me out of there and made me sit on the car. He started to drive at once. I quickly put the seatbelt on. Because he was going to drive crazily. I knew that. It's his habit. He is crazy now with anger.

None of us talked. We both kept quiet whole the ride. Suddenly he stopped. I looked at him weirdly as he braked suddenly.

" Out." He said.

" What!!!?" I asked him.

" Go home. Don't waste my time." He said coldly.

I didn't say anything else. He needs time to calm himself down. I quickly got down from the car and he drove away from there at once. I kept looking at the way he left. I don't know what to do. I walked inside the lift and reached our apartment. As I pressed the bell Ann opened the door. I entered in the apartment and she looked at me weirdly.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Who slapped you this hard? There are marks on your cheeks." She touched my cheek and I hissed in pain. " Come sit here." She made me sit there on the couch and came back with some ice cubes. She softly placed them on my cheek and I sighed.

" What happened? Tell me." She said and I told her everything. She listened to me and sighed.

" You shouldn't have talked to her at all when you know that she is a bi*ch and bi*ches always creates problems. She came to destroy Josh's happiness to create distance between you two. Don't let this happen." She said.

" But how?!! He said I lost all rights." I said and she sighed.

" Everything will be fine." She gave me hope. Though I didn't know if it would work.