Evil

Riley's POV

" What are you doing today?" Benard asked me. I smirked.

" Nothing. Why?" I asked him.

" I was thinking if we can have a date." He said to me.

" Sorry, Benard. I don't take my ex dates back." I said to him.

" Why not? Why can't you date me seriously? " He asked me.

" I told you that before. You agreed with my condition." I said.

" But what can't you just think about it?" He asked.

" I can't. Leave me alone." I said.

" I can't leave you alone. You know that love you." He said.

" Love my foot." I said. " I don't believe in love word. I don't. Just don't come to me with that meaningless word anymore. It will not work. Now leave." I said.

" Alright. It's your place today this why I am leaving. But don't forget my name. We will meet again and that day you will not be able to say no to me. Mark my words." He said.

" I keep thousands of Benard like you in my bag. Don't think that I will be so scared of your stupid threatening." I said.

" You will see, RD. You will see." She said.

" I have my eyes to see only." I said to him. " We will see." I said.

He left and I chuckled. Crazy man. Like I will be scared of this stupid threatening. I was checking my files.

" Benard was here?" I heard Ann.

" Yes, was talking rubbish." I said.

" What was he talking about?" She asked.

" The same old love stuffs. Same threatening, same blah blah blah." I said and she nodded.

" He was looking so furious. You need to be careful." She said.

" Hufff!!! Leave it." I said to her.

" No. It's truth. You need to be careful." She said.

" Let him come back I will see him." I said.

" Nothing scares you, right?" She asked me.

" No. Nothing scares me." I said to her. She sighed.

" When are we going to meet Mrs. Schwartz?" She asked me.

" In the evening." I said.

" Oh, ok." She said.

" Yeah. Check it and ask Tasha to check it." I gave her the files.

" Where did you get all these files?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Check them." I said.

" Hufff!!!" She said and I chuckled.

" Take these." I gave her some more files.

" Are you crazy or what??!" She asked.

" No. I am perfectly fine." I said.

" I don't think so." She said.

" Why so?" I asked as I chuckled.

" Who checks that much files at once?" She asked me.

" I did it." I said.

" You are alien but I am human. I wish I had enough money to buy you a spaceship so that you could go back to your planet." She said sarcastically. I chuckled.

" Ann, my girl. You are growing up so fast." I said to her and she rolled  her eyes.

" Yes, Mom. I wasn't born to remain a little girl anyway." She said and I chuckled.

" Yes, I agree." I said.

She left and I was checking the schedule. It was 6:00 in the evening when Ann and I reached the hospital. I asked the receptionist about Mrs. Schwartz. They told us where she was currently. We reached the floor and found Schwartz family there. I found Bryan who was there roaming like a crazy guy.

" Easy!!! Easy!!! Easy!!!!" I said and he rolled his eyes. " Are you gonna miss the flight?" I asked him.

" You again?!! What are you doing here?" He asked me.

" I know you are happy to see me inwardly but is not expressing. It's ok. I can understand. No worries." I said. " I came to accompany you in your flight. How can I leave you alone? If you get lost somewhere?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" You are annoying." He said.

" Thank you if that's the way of yours to say tgat you missed me." I said and he chuckled this time but then again looked at me glaring.

" No. Not at all. Why will I miss you?" He asked me.

" You know that better." I said.

" You..." He was saying but I stopped him.

" Where is Josh?" I asked him.

" He is still not here." He said.

" Where is your grandma?" I asked him.

" She is inside." He said.

" When can we meet her?" I asked him.

" Why do you have to meet her?" He asked me.

" I have a lot of complains against you. I will complain her. She will take your classes. History, Geography, Chemistry." I said.

" Chemistry is not that bad." He said.

" I hate it." I said honestly.

" Do you love Maths then?" He asked me.

" Ask Ann. She lost her senses and wasn't able to gain it for 2 days hearing my Maths score in 9th." I said.

" That great!!! I see." He said.

" No it's totally glasses." I said.

" Glasses?!" He looked at me weirdly.

" Double zero." I said and he rolled his eyes. " I mean if it was possible the teacher would give me triple or more zeros. He even complained against me to the principal that he even can teach maths to a mango tree but not me. I couldn't understand why did he compare me with a mango tree?! Mango is my favorite fruit. He insulted both of us. So, as a punishment I put a chewing gum in his hair. So, he needed to shave whole his head." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Do you know that you are weird?" He asked me.

" Yes, I do know." I said. Ann was just looking at us and laughing silently.

" How did your teachers tolerate you at school?" He asked me.

" I don't know. You better ask them. I can give you their addresses if you are that much interested in knowing that." I said. He shook his head.

" God knows with what he has made you." He said to me.

" Ummm... I don't have God's number so I can't help you in this matter. But I believe that if you call him with a pure heart he will definitely listen to you. As I don't have a pure heart I can't help you." I said. He rolled his eyes.

I chuckled. I don't know why I am this evil. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.