Unknown Fear

Josh's POV

" What?!" I knew she will react like this. But God knows why I felt irritated with her reaction.

" I want to know the truth. You clarify things. Tell me if it's truth or not." I said.

" Are you spying on me?" She asked me.

" That's not the answer of my question, Lima. You are very known to my anger. So you will not want to get me angry." I said.

" You are doubting on me? " She asked me.

" You have done a lot of things that makes me lead to do that." I said.

" Great. Then what will I say if you don't trust me?! I don't have anything else to say. Now you know what you should do. I have nothing to say. " She said.

" I am giving you a chance to show me your points." I said.

" Whoever told these to you was lying. They are jealous, Babe. Trust me, I love you and only you." She said.

" There is nothing about trusting each other, Lima. I do trust you. But you keep ignoring me these days. Not only ignoring me you are doing all those things that I don't like. You are doing things to enrage me. There is a limit for everything. Don't forget and cross it. You need to understand that." I said to her.

" What have I done? Tell me what have I done? I will correct them. I promise but don't say that I am cheating on you. I am not cheating on you, Babe. I will never ever." She said and I sighed

" Alright. Don't do anything which creates doubts here." I said and she nodded.

" I will not. I promise." She said. I nodded.

" Come on. I will leave you at home." I said.

" I will go by myself." She said. I looked at her sharply. " I told you that I have a meeting." She said.

" Good." I said and walked out of there.

I was about to get into the car but my phone started to ring. I found it was Bryan.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Bro, Uncle John came." He said.

" Oh, good." I said.

" With all of his family." He said.

" Really? His wife kept her feet at our home?" I asked.

" Yes. They are at home. Please come home soon. Grandma is not well already. And you know she doesn't like aunty." He said.

" Did she talk with Grandma?" I asked him.

" No. Not yet. She went out with her daughters." He said.

" Alright. I will be home soon." I said.

" Yes. Please." He said.

" You stay there with Grandma. Don't let anyone irritate her." I said.

" Alright. No worries." He said.

" I will be back." I said and got in the car and drove towards home. I need to reach home.

She is not well already and sudden appearance of my uncle and Aunt with will also irritate her. I don't want that happen. I just don't want them to effect her now. They have already done enough of it. I reached home and ran inside.

" What happened? Who is dying here?" I heard my mom.

" Where is grandma?" I asked her.

" Josh!!!" I heard my uncle's voice. I turned and he smiled at me. He reached me and gave me a warm hug. I sighed and hugged him back.

" Long time no see." He said.

" I can say the same thing." I said.

" Yes, you can, my boy." He said.

" You know better what can I do and what can I not. You let me have a lot of scope to question your actions all these years. You have let me do so. I don't know what you were thinking back then." I said.

" I know. I am guilty of my own actions." He said.

" Don't you think you should come when your father died? Your anger was that strong to make you hate your father that much?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" I was blind with my anger. I am really ashamed of what I have done that time I know I have done a great mistake but I will not say sorry for that. Because I know what I have done doesn't deserve forgiveness." He said.

" Alright. I don't know why you guys came back suddenly but I will request you to remain in your limits and stay as guest as long as you are here. Don't interfere in our family matters." I said.

" Why do we have to need your permission to do what we want to do here? This is our home too." I heard that hell woman's voice and gritted. I was about to react angrily but my mom stopped me holding my hand.

" Mrs. Schwartz, we were happy without you guys before. Your presence doesn't matter. You should know that." I said.

" You don't have to remind us. We know our rights." She said.

" Which rights are you talking about?" I heard my grandma's voice and saw her coming downstairs. I glared at Bryan and he looked at me helplessly.

" Who told you to come downstairs? Doctor told you to take rest. Let's go." I said to her but she stopped me.

" Rights?! Yeah, right. Your rights. You don't have any rights here. You guys are just guest here. The son who doesn't come to see his dying father doesn't deserve any rights. You guys can stay here as long as you guys want but if you have come for properties then forget about it. I disowned you long back. I don't need a son like you." Grandma said and wiped her tears.

" How can you do that?" She asked.

" Because I have power here." Grandma said and I chuckled inwardly. " I don't need anyone else. We have lived all those years without you then we can definitely live the rest of our lives without you as well." She said. " I have only one son and another is dead for me. He is dead." She said and suddenly she fall on the ground.

" Grandma!!!" Bryan said and we reached her at once. I looked at her in horror.

I don't know why an unknown fear clutched my heart at once.