1/22/18

hello everyone!!~

so you know wattpad being wattpad won't let me comment on things again so sorry if i'm not commenting

i know i said i was going to fix it today but i got hit with this headache and i'd really like for someone to bash my head in so i don't have to deal with it

anywho today~

first period our old history teacher was there and we talked about court cases, and i was talking with my real teacher about drugs and alcohol like normal, like our history class has the weirdest discussions (history)

second period we had a fire drill and it was pretty neat since i felt nice outside, and then after that we got our piece for the string choir for our competition (orchestra)

third period i did some coloring and hung up posters around the school, and so i know that A has spears third period and i got this lunch box to give to this girl and i'm like anything but spears please and i thought it was another room but it ending up being spears :// (office helper)

fourth period we did this like guess who game but it was about lines and it was on desmos and like we got partnered (me and sania) with some other group from the class and this boy was like so stupid i watched him press the wrong line and me and sania were like aldbfbdb (math)

fifth period was normal, i got some pretty good buffalo chicken salad, and i think it's a favorite of our table because whenever i get it everyone is like akdnbdbd let me get some of that chicken (lunch)

then during seminar we stayed in the lunch room and got some info on the d.c. trip in may (seminar)

sixth period we did some coloring for the holocaust and joe said that he was apart of my family now, and so the entire time i was like "joe if i'm part of your family i'd rather die" (language arts)

seventh period we did some kahoot and i nailed it as bob ross, plus me and this other kid were like heck yeah after we both got a question right (science)

after school was running club and i did about 4 miles in 30 minutes in the rain which isn't such a bad pace but i would have like to done better

then i sat around, this is where the headache starting to kick in

and so you know i'm talking to ava about stuff and i'm like "yo can someone hit me in the head with a hammer"

and like A doesn't talk to much in the gc about random things

and as soon as i said i had a headache

he's like "!!!!" and is like telling me to put a cold rag on my head and make sure i get enough sleep

idk i'm kinda always looking forward to second period cause we get to talk in the hallways kind by ourselves

alrighty ima go before i die

heckles yeah man

qotd-
favorite song from your childhood?

aotd-
boom boom pow by the black eyed peas

signing off-