2/1/18

hello everyone!!~

so today overall was kind of a flop but i'll explain later why i wasn't able to work on tft today

y'all my lips are chapped and it's making me upset because it stings

like chapstick you better work

anywho today-

first period we read out of the textbook and i typed up some stuff on a doc that me and lola share about ideas for stories (history)

second period we did some stuff and my stand was horrible because it didn't stay up, oh and going back to the topic of A not letting me put any stand back, well i grabbed one and hopped off the bleachers for choir, and he took it from me, but then i almost walked right into the fan so (orchestra)

third period was pretty good, i started typing out chapter 18, i got like 600 words in but then the class period was over (office helper)

fourth period we took an individual test and it wasn't too bad, i got finished early so i did some aleks (math)

fifth period ava got some ramen from lola's brother, and so i spilled some of the flavor packet on the table and it got onto my sweater so i smelled like ramen on my wrist, it was really strong and it was bad (lunch)

sixth period we took some notes and watched the twilight zone on irony, oh and seminar was chill, no one threw the purple thing (language arts)

seventh period our teacher was like "i'm gonna give the table with the most progress some points" and she said it was our table but we literally did like nothing, so we were like "it's like 1000% not us, i think you did something wrong" and which she did, but she gave us points for being honest so that was chill (science)

after school i got home and my dad is like "so.... you've got instagram?"

and if y'all know i'm not supposed to have it

i'm freaking out

and turns out he's chill with it

but then he got really mad, and then he was like "no electronics for you"

so wasn't able to type anything

whatever later i get to my personal trainer and our group

and he's got us like pushing 300+ lbs like boy

but it wasn't too hard

i'm pretty sure i'll be sore tomorrow

anywyas i get back home

and my dad is like "oh btw you get your phone back and the electronics"

and i'm like ???

so turns out my mom had known of this and was basically stalking me with this

but she never told my dad

so like it's cool now ?

and i'm allowed to have instagram but he was just upset because i didn't tell
him about it

i took a shower

and watched a show with my mom

and here i am

AGAIN SORRY FOR NO TFT UPDATE TODAY, ILL TRY TO GET ONE OUT TOMORROW BUT NO PROMISES

heckles yeah

qotd-
most recent tv show (or drama) that you've watched?

aotd-
will and grace

signing off-