1/26/18

hello everyone!!~

i am currently waiting for A to finish doing something

either that or he has fallen asleep which i doubt cause he stays up late

my eyes are k i l l i n g me even though i just took out my contacts

anywho today-

first period we read out of a textbook and did a worksheet, i was like hella out of it because i woke up early cause my sister curled my hair (history)

second period we had a sub, he was better than other subs we had but i mean not the best, and we played a song that we haven't played since august???? (orchestra)

third period i decorated my log book to make it less bland and did some sorting of the teachers mailboxes for flyers (office helper)

fourth period she left and was like "do this lesson" and we were like oH okay, but it was fairly easy (math)

fifth period was normal and i asked christy was the capital of new york was, and this was her answer, "uhh alabama?" i legit think i might die because of a stroke from christy (lunch)

sixth period we watched The Boy In The Stripped Pajamas, during it i took the notes we were supposed to take and i did some planning for Tft because i wasn't gonna let this time go to waste. plus normally when planning things i'll have like a movie playing in the background (language arts)

seventh period we did a lab and this girl named mia looked at my bio and saw the date for A and i, and when i told her it was A and the first thing she says is "oh yeah the guy with the majestic hair" (science)

next was our pep rally, it was pretty neat, they had a dance off and other competitions

i went home and my dad was on twitter and he found my friend johns thing for a fandom

and he was like "oH so your going behind my back on twitter"

i'm like freaking out cause i don't have twitter and i don't want to get in trouble

so i tell him it isn't me

and he's like "i believe you, but i'll keep this in the back of my mind, and next time it'll be double the punishment"

i'm like akdndn what???

you know i never realized how strict my parents were until now

like they had so many rules

anywyas  before the pep rally a texts me and says "hey can you wait for me at your locker after school?"

i'm like sure okay

cause he gets out later cause his class is upstairs

and so he ends up getting out early

and so i'm walking with him

and grace and some other band kids join us

was pretty neat

but then after school he texts me like "i was gonna use a pick up line but it didn't end up going the way i planned cause other people walked with us"

i'm like akdndnsnsjjsd what

and

he just generally has me shook 90% of the time

anywyas heckles yeah

qotd-
something you want to do in the near future?

aotd-
fix my wattpad cause i didn't do that today

singing off-