2/27/18

hello everyone!!~

there is a pimple on my nose but you can't really see it and EVERY TIME I RUB MY NOSE IT HURTS LIKE HELL

life why do you do this to me

also i started this later than i meant to >:(

anywho today-

first period we went over homework and then we read from the textbook. oh and turns out our class is way ahead of everyone else, everyone is starting chap 8 or 9, but we are starting 11 ¿ (history)

second period we starting working on our hole punch project, and mine didn't look half bad so that's pretty chill (art)

third period i did language arts himself and then i wrote down the actually planning for this chapters i m e a n t to update today, hence meant (study hall)

fourth period i took an individual test and it was easy, but i was late to lunch because there was a fire drill and it took forever to type out the entire process (math)

fifth period was normal, we all played a little childhood shows trivia and it hit me in the feels like all the shows now are shit compared to ours (lunch)

sixth period we went over homework,
took notes, and then we did review on quizizz, which is a knockoff kahoot and yes you're right, i owned everyone again (language arts)

seventh period we mostly just took notes which was fairly easy (science)

after school i typed up TFT chap 21

and i was hella distracted the entire time so it took me forever

thus causing me not being able to update mr. ednee today

which i'll hopefully update on thurs if all goes well

also i'm here to believe that laly is dead even tho i've talked to her and i've seen her in person

just saying

heckles yeah man

qotd-
do you like ASMR? (question was inspired by mansjfkd why am i forgetting the person who asked me?)

aotd-
yes actually, i find it very relaxing, i do enjoy a good asmr kidnapping role play every once in awhile (ITS FOR RESEARCH I SWEAR IM NOT A PHYSCO)

signing out-