1/30/18

hello everyone!!~

y'all blessing up because i was talking to A and basically i was saying how when i'm at home i look like a wet mop

it's true just trust me

anyways then he's like "whatever you look like, your eyes are always pretty"

and i'm shook

like please nO stop

anywho today-

so first period we worked on a project and at this one point my teacher played wait for it, and basically she and i are the only ones who listen to hamilton and now every time she sees me in the halls she like "i'm HELPLESS" i just need to stop (history)

second period our teacher was back and so we played some normal music and i swear i dropped my phone like five times and i was such a mess (orchestra)

third period was normal BUt i almost broke down because i forgot my aleks login and i couldn't get in and i was like akshjdsn bitch no i need to do this, but luckily i got it to work so bless also i just remembered that i needed to tell lola something that i wrote during that (office helper)

fourth period we had a team test and it's so frustrating because her tests are like two questions worth 10 each, so we missed 2 because the questions weren't clear and it's a fucking 90% (math)

fifth period was normal and cyb had me listening to old spanish music and now i can't stop, it's an issue (lunch)

sixth period we finished the boy in the stripped pajamas and like girl i was about to start crying even though i already have read the book but his mom crying in the rain hit me in the feels (language arts)

seventh period we did our project and we told stories again and planned out this thing for mia (science)

after school i caught a ride with my neighbor

and she's in seventh grade

so we talked about my favorite teacher from seventh

aka mr yingling

and girl them memories are flying back like it was a good time

i spent most of the day cleaning and procrastinating

heckles yeah

qotd-
favorite music artist?

aotd-
black eyed peas

signing off-