Chapter Eight

Calypso was excited to play a prank on Sebastian. In fact, she was so excited that she enlisted the help of pranking masterminds, Fabian and Gideon Prewett. The brothers were always happy to help her, especially when it came to pranking people. Their older sister, Molly Weasley, wouldn't have been too happy if she found out Calypso was recruiting her brothers to do something that would certainly get them all in trouble, so Calypso had to agree to never tell Molly what happened. Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter had already taken it upon themselves to come up with the plan — something so Sebastian knew not to mess with Calypso again.

        Sebastian, on the other hand, could not take a hint. No matter how many times Calypso avoided his questions about her family lineage, he never gave up. He would follow her around and find her in the hallway to pepper her with all sorts of questions while simultaneously calling her annoying for telling him off. 

         "You know," Sirius said as Calypso sat with her head on his lap and her legs sprawled across James' chest as they sat on the floor in the Gryffindor common room. Sirius picked up a strand of her hair and played with it absentmindedly. "For a Ravenclaw, he sure is stupid."

          "Can't argue with that." Calypso muttered before Fabian and Gideon threw themselves into the Gryffindor Common Room holding a flaming robe. "Merlin, what did you two do?"

           "We tried to hex Sebastian's wand, so he wouldn't be able to cast correct spells and every time he tried to cast a spell it would make water shoot out of wand, but his robe caught on fire instead." Fabian said.

              "How?" Calypso asked.

               "Wands are usually in the pocket of a wizard, except he's stupid and leaves his wand in his sock. Who does that?" Gideon asked. Sirius and Calypso looked at James with pursed lips whilst he chuckled, embarrassed.

               "Well, Siri, looks like we're gonna have to prank that boy ourselves." said Calypso.

               "How?" Sirius, Gideon, Fabian, and James asked in sync.

              "With the magic of hair dye."

              "We are so going to get caught." Sirius mumbled as he and Calypso stood together underneath James' Invisibility Cloak with wands in hand after they snuck into the boys showers.

               Sirius always liked to doubt Calypso's brilliance. He never learned.

               "We will if you don't shut up."

               "You shut up, Calypso."

               "Real mature. Now, come on before we really do get caught."

               "What if someone comes in?"

              "Ignore them."

             "Calypso."

             "Merlin, Sirius, I don't know. Erase their memory or something. I'm almost done." Calypso said while she casted a spell in his shampoo that would make his hair fall out. Calypso took some dungebombs and planted them in Sebastian's pants. 

             As Calypso returned under the Invisibility Cloak, two Ravenclaws entered the bathroom. Calypso's eyes widened when she realized it was Dorcas and Benjy, but they were yelling at each other and arguing. Calypso and Sirius exchanged a look together before attempting to scoot out of the room as quickly as they could.