Kim is "Different"

~A week later~

The entire week, whenever I had Hoseok in my class. Hoseok would approach me and talk to me like we knew each other. Soon enough Hoseok started following me every time we had the same exact break time. I would avoid bringing him to my dorm room so he couldn't just knock on my door, late at night like he did a week ago.

I'm currently trying to head to my dorm room, but I can clearly hear Hoseok following behind me. "He seriously really wants to know where my dorm room is," I thought annoyed. "But I think I've had enough of this, it's creepy that he's following me," I thought stopping. I listened for Hosoeks footsteps but they had stopped as well. I turned around, "Can you leave me alone?" I asked with annoyance. Hoseok stared at me with confusion making me roll my eyes, "Don't act dumb, you've been following me and you've been acting like we're friends," I said placing a hand on my hip. "But..." Hoseok said and I held up my index finger silencing him, "I'm not one of your 'friends'," I said doing air quotes. "And we will never be friends," I added and Hoseok pouted. "Just because you're attractive and every girl seems to have a crush on you, doesn't mean I'll be the same way. I have my limits and you, you need to stop," I said. Before Hoseok could say anything someone yelled his name, Hoseok turned around and I found this moment as an opportunity to run away.

~To Hoseok~

I turned to the mention of my name echoing through the empty hallway. "Kim?" I asked staring at Kim with confusion. Kim started to catch her breath, "Th-The boys wanted me to remind you th-that you guys have a meeting," Kim said. I nodded, I turned hoping that Y/N was still there but she wasn't. "Dang it..." I thought mad that I missed another opportunity. "What are you doing...?" Kim asked making my attention return to her. "I was trying to follow Y/N," I said without hesitation, Kim stared at me like I was a crazy person. "You're coming on way too strong, she's gonna find you weird," Kim stated crossing her arms in disbelief. I couldn't help but sigh making Kim roll her eyes at me. "Anyways let's get going," I said and Kim nodded. "I know I'm coming on too strong, but this is the best way..." I thought as I followed behind Kim.

~Back to you~

When I entered my dorm room I huffed loudly as I closed the door behind me. "Geez it seems like he never gives up!" I thought. "Come to think of it they didn't either..." I mumbled as I made my way to my desk.

~To the past~

"Y/N please let us in!" My mom begged through the closed door. All I could do was cry. "I know you're scared, I know what you're going through. But please stop isolating yourself in your room, we want to help," my mom said in a calming tone. Sobs escaped my mouth, "Please Y/N, we're here for you," my mom said. "Lies," I thought, "I know all your lies. Your fake smiles and your gentle voice, you're a liar," tears streamed down my face. "I will always be alone in this cruel world..."

~Present~

I stared at the wall in front of me before sighing. "Seems like that fact is still true," I thought as I continued doing homework.

~The next day~

I walked through the crowded hall. I watched as people talked and laughed, their faces lit up in happiness. But was that what they were really feeling? What if they faked their happiness, just like I did when I was younger. "Y/N?" I heard an unfamiliar female voice call my name. I turned my head slightly, there stood an unfamiliar female and I turned to face her. She smiled brightly at me, "Hi my name is Kim," Kim said extending her hand to me. I stared at the hand for awhile before adjusting my books into my opposite arm. I grabbed her hand and shook her hand, "A firm grip..." I thought. "So listen, I'm sorry about Hoseok lately. He's been kind of... How do I say it?" Kim said thinking. "Creepy?" I replied making Kim laugh. "In a way yes, but he's been pushing himself onto you way too much. I bet you feel uncomfortable huh?" Kim asked and I nodded. "Yea sorry about him, Hoseok is persistent on making friends," Kim stated. I watched Kim's facial expression, "She's not faking her emotions," I thought. "So I'll try my best to keep him off your back," Kim said and I nodded. "I would appreciate that," I replied. "But if you need help with anything, here's my number," Kim said holding out a folded paper. I stared at the paper, "I don't need your number," I replied. Kim sigh, "I know you're isolated, but trust me I'm here to help. Please just take this and... Reach out to me when you need it the most," Kim said. "Her face..." I thought.

~After awhile~

I stared down at the folded piece of paper. I sighed, "She's different," I thought to myself. I sat there thinking, but eventually I grabbed my notebook and started writing down extra notes.

~Time to eat~

"Hey Kim!" I heard from behind me. I turned to see what was going on. "So she's taken?" I asked myself as I watched a rather tall guy kiss her rosy cheeks. "Help me huh?" I thought, Kim noticed my presence. Kim looked over at me and waved with a sweet smile. I gave her a little wave, before turning back around. "She sure is strange," I thought biting down on my donut.

~Narrators P.O.V.~

"Is that the girl Hoseok keeps clinging onto?" Namjoon asked as Kim and him sat down. "Yep that's the one," Kim replied. Namjoon looked over his shoulder to look at Y/N, "She's cute," Namjoon said. Kim stared at Namjoon before rolling her eyes, "You know you aren't single anymore," Kim said. "I might just break up with you to date her~," Namjoon teased. Kim crossed her arms, "Go for it," Kim said. Namjoon looked at Kim, "I was kidding," Namjoon said laughing nervously. "That's what I thought," Kim replied. "So how do you plan on becoming her friend?" Namjoon asked. "Well I gave her my phone number, so I guess faith can take it from there," Kim answered. "I really hope this works..." Namjoon said looking back at Y/N once again. "I do too. Y/N doesn't deserve to be alone..." Kim said.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako