Happy Birthday Hoseok!

Today was Hoseok's birthday... but it was also finals week. "It sucks that Hoseok's birthday is today. I've been so busy that I haven't done anything for him," I sighed. Kim and I were walking to class since our classes are in the same building. "I agree but we're lucky that today is the last day of finals," Kim reminded. I had completely forgotten. "This sucks even more! Today's the end of finals and I've been so busy studying for two weeks without a break, and I haven't planned anything for this special day!" I said. "You'll be fine, Hoseok's a simple guy. I'm sure our company is a good enough present for him, or maybe even just having you around will make him happy," she assured me. Soon we made it to our lecture room. "Good luck," Kim waved to me. "Once we finish this, we'll plan something for Hoseok," she said. I nodded and waved back, "I hope so..." The guilt of not being able to do something for Hoseok's birthday was with me the entire day. I walked into each lecture room with guilt. At times, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my exam. But soon the finals and stress left me, although some stress remained. The stress that maintained itself the entire day was the one for Hoseok's birthday. Finals may be over but it was a long way before this day ended. All of us agreed to gather at a nearby park after finals. When I got there, they were all waiting for me. "Did the last final hold you back?" Hoseok asked. I nodded, "Plus, I needed to drop off my stuff."

"Well since we're all here now, let's talk about the elephant in the room," Kim said. "More like in the park," Namjoon corrected. "Anyways, we all know today is special day," she said. "It's Hoseok's birthday!" Taehyung said in a rather happy tone. "Exactly, and that's why we need to celebrate," Kim said. "But... sadly it was on the week that we were dealing with finals. Making it impossible for us to do anything, or plan anything, for today because one: we're college students, and two: we were all busy studying so we can pass. But since finals are officially over, we can now celebrate the last hours together. So what do you guys say?" she waited for an answer. "Let's do it!" Jimin said. "Can we drink?" Yoongi asked. "We need to drink; it's for the birthday man!" Jungkook answered. "But where are we going?" Seokjin asked, curiously. "What about karaoke? We can drink and have fun in there," I suggested. They all agreed to my idea. Then we started making our way to the nearest karaoke place. The others walked ahead while Hoseok and I walked side by side with our hands intertwine. "I don't mind not having a birthday party. We just finished with finals so I thought everyone should rest even though today is my birthday... I would have been fine cuddling next to you and then releasing all the stress from the exams," he said. "You deserve to have a party. It doesn't matter if we just finished with something stressful. I believe celebrating your birthday will help release stress as much as it will when you're resting. After all, you can have fun and let loose," I replied. He nodded, "I guess you're right." A smile appeared in his face.

~After a while~

We arrived at the karaoke place and Namjoon ordered a room. Being college students that have to pay off college debt, wasn't helping with the money we were going to waste today. But just for today, we'll let our money fly out of our wallets. "I'm going to get so drunk!" Jungkook shouted, happily. "You guys better watch your liquor, there are only two of us who don't want to drink. So don't get too drunk to the point where I have to run back to the college and get my car, just because you got careless with drinking," Kim warned. The males nodded at her words but they didn't look like they were listening. "We might as well call for an uber," I suggested. Kim and I don't like drinking so we'll be the ones who'll need to watch over the seven when they're all wasted. When we made it to the room, Jungkook and Jimin rushed past the older ones, and ran straight into the room. They grabbed the book full of songs. "I want to select the first song!" Jungkook complained.  "My hands landed on it first!" Jimin shouted. Namjoon walked over and snatched it away from them. "I'm singing the first song," he said. "We got it first!" Jimin latched onto the book. "Plus, you're a horrible singer," Jungkook also grabbed the book. Namjoon didn't look happy. He yanked it from them. Soon he was looking through all the songs. We sat down and started chatting. When he chose a song, he grabbed Kim's arm. "Let's sing together, babe," he said. She shook her head, "I don't want to sing." "Come on, I'm not taking no as an answer," he tugged her arm. She hesitated but eventually stood up.

Soon the drinks came. They drunk a little bit and they weren't completely drunk. We continued to enjoy the performance that everyone was presenting. Kim and I stayed out of singing. Well, once in a while we were forced to sing. But otherwise, we denied ever singing. It was fun at the beginning but then it got out of hand. They eventually got drunk as it turned dark. "Let's do one more!" Namjoon flung his arm around Seokjin's shoulder. They were swaying side to side. "They never listen to me," Kim sighed loudly. We were starting to get worried since they were swaying so much. "I'll run back to the campus and get the car. Watch them for me," she stood up. I grabbed her arm, "You're not going to leave me here with a bunch of drunken dudes, will you?" She looked at me, and then at the others. "We need to make sure they all get home safely. How about we run back together?" she asked. I nodded. Then we were running back to the campus. What was supposed to be a party turned out to be a drunken festival, that lead Kim and I running back to the campus. It took a long time before we arrived; we still had to run to our rooms to get the car keys. After that, we quickly drove to the karaoke place. It took less time, well because we were driving. We rushed back into the room. I found Hoseok pouting in the corner and refusing to sing a song. When he saw me, he stood up and engulfed me. "I thought you left me!" he said. "You know I wouldn't do that," I said. He released me and smiled brightly. The smell of alcohol was so strong. "It's late, we need to head back," Kim said. I nodded, "Let's go." She started gathering up the others but they refused. "Don't worry, a few more minutes and they'll-" one by one, they collapsed on the couch, exhausted. "They'll going to have a major hangover tomorrow," I said. "We're on break so it doesn't matter," she shrugged. Kim started picking them up one by one and bringing them to the car. Hoseok was sort of conscious. But when I was driving some of them back, he passed out.

~Back to the campus~

"I wish they didn't get that drunk but that's all of them," Kim sighed loudly. She was clearly tired due to today. "You should rest, you did a lot of carrying today," I said. She nodded, "What about you?" "I'm going to check up on the drunken birthday man, just to see if he's okay," I replied. She nodded and started heading to her room. I walked into Hoseok's room. He was sitting up on his bed, still drunk but conscious. "You should drink some water," I grabbed a water bottle and handed it to him. He chugged it down. When he was done, he stared at me for a long time. "What is it?" I asked. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. Our foreheads and lips crashed together. Then he threw me onto the bed. "Let's play," he whispered into my ear...

You want to control it? I mean you can but...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

After a pillow fight, Hoseok passed out. I was stuck under his weight so I was forced to sleep there. "Happy birthday," I chuckled quietly.

Happy Birthday Hoseok!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako