Drawing Each Other

~The next day~

"Let's play hide and seek!" Hoseok suggested, as he jumped up and down on the bed. I was trying to watch some YouTube, while Hoseok was busy jumped up and down, like a little kid on the bed. Then an idea popped into his head, and now he wants to play a game. "But I'm trying to watch YouTube," I whined. "Come on, babe! We're supposed to be spending time together, not with YouTube," Hoseok pouted, as he stopped jumping. He sat on the bed with his arms crossed. I looked over at him before laughing, and putting away my device. "How will we play in such a tiny apartment?" I asked, clearly not seeing any potential hiding places. "We'll play it how the younger members played it. We'll use something to cover our eyes," he answered before getting up to see if he could find anything. After rummaging around and nearly tearing the entire apartment apart, he found something we could use. "Who will go first?" I asked. "We'll Rock-Paper-Scissor to decide who'll go," he answered. "Rock-Paper-Scissors, shoot!" I did paper while Hoseok did rock. "Okay, I guess I'm it then," Hoseok said. I immediately went to help him wrap the string (sash) from a bathrobe to cover his eyes. I found my position, and patiently waited for Hoseok to count up to ten before going to sneak for me.

~After a while~

When the game of hide and seek was over, we noticed that it was finally time for our movie. "Do you think they'll let us bring in a camera?" I asked, and Hoseok nodded. "We'll have our own room for the entire movie, so we won't be disturbing anyone," he explained. We enter the theater, and walked to the counter. Then we were order snacks for the movie. Afterwards, we were heading to the auditorium. Hoseok and I saw down next to each other. Soon enough, the movie started to play. When it was playing, I slowly ate the popcorn- even though the movie hadn't officially started. Within the movie, I felt Hoseok move his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. All I did was continue to eat my popcorn. Before I knew it, all the popcorn was gone. "I heard that they refill for free," he said, and I was quick to bolt to my feet. "Then I'll be back, tell me what I miss," I replied, and went to get some more popcorn. Within a few seconds, I was back in my seat- I didn't miss much. After a few more minutes, the movie officially ended. "I need the bathroom," I informed as we got up from our seats. "Okay, I'll wait for you outside," he said, as he followed behind me. After I was done doing my business, I went to wash my hands. "Oh my gosh, that's was Hoseok from BTS! What is he doing here?" I heard from the two next to me. "I have no clue, but we should totally inform people! Like come on, this is an opportunity we can't miss out on!" the other girl said, quickly pulling out her phone. With that, I took it as a warning and quickly leave the bathroom after I dried my hands. "Let's get going, there are fans here. They're informing people," I grabbed Hoseok's hand, and started to quickly drag him away.

~Night time~

For our night planning, we plan on going to the hot springs after we eat dinner. "What should I make?" I asked Hoseok, who was just laying on the bed with his phone. "I don't know. But it doesn't matter, since your cooking is always good," he answered. I stood there, thinking but not a single dish popped in my head. Then I grabbed my phone and searched for an idea. After a while; I decided to just make some instant noodles. We sat across from each other, while eating instant noodles. "I have an idea," I said, as I got up and went to find some paper. Of course, there was a notepad so I grabbed that and tore two pieces of paper. Then I had two pencils, and two papers and in my hand. "While we eat, we should draw each other," I suggested, as I gave Hoseok a pencil and paper. He seemed rather happy that I came up with this idea. I sat back down in my chair before eating some more noodles. "Don't worry, I'll make you look beautiful," Hoseok said, as he held up his thumb and started moving it at different angles. When I was done eating, I continued to improve the drawing, and made sure Hoseok didn't see. "Babe~, you've been doing that for a long time now," he said, as he started losing patience. "You're already good at drawing, so you don't need to keep improving it," he placed his head down against his crossed arms. "Okay, okay, I'm done," I replied before looking at it and nodding in approval. I gave Hoseok mines, and he gave me his drawing. "It's so cute," I said out loud, as I looked at it. I could tell that Hoseok put a ton of effort into it. "I'm going to keep it," I informed. "Well. I'm going to keep yours. This is so detailed and great!" Hoseok held the drawing up for the camera to see.

~Hot spring~

Once I had a swimsuit on, I wrapped a towel around myself and headed to the hot spring. When I saw Hoseok wasn't there yet, I quickly took my towel off and stepped into the heating water. It felt so nice, the stream made my body relax. Then Hoseok walked into the spring, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I stared at his face, trying to avoid looking weird by looking at his body. When Hoseok looked like he was going to take off his towel, I looked away. "I just realized this is the first time we've been to a hot spring together," Hoseok said, as he sat down. I nodded before looking over to Hoseok. "Why are you being so shy? It's not like we're naked," he laughed. "I know, but still, it's weird to stare," I said. "I guess you're right, but we're in a relationship. Plus, when we go to the beach, I'll be wearing the exact swimsuit," he nudged me. "Yeah, but you'll be wearing a shirt on top to cover yourself," I replied, making him laugh. "Whatever, let's just enjoy this moment and relax," he suggested, as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako