More Time With him

~A month later~

"Wait, ARMY wants us to do things together and record it for them?" I asked, confused, as I continued to type on my laptop. Hoseok nodded, "That's right, the fans requested it, and I thought it'll be an interesting idea to do." I looked up from my laptop, "But what about my job, Hosoek? I won't be able to work if I'm recording with you." "I was thinking that I could contact your boss and talk to them about it. You'll be able l take a break for about two weeks while we're doing the recording," he said. "Wait, so what is this entire idea based on?" I asked. "Okay so... we're going to find an apartment, and we'll be recording normal things that we do as a couple," he answered. "So it's like We Got Married? Besides the fact that we're an actual couple," I asked, and he nodded. "Do you want to do it?" Hoseok asked. I sat there, thinking. "Do I really want to share my entire life with Hoseok for a huge fan base?" I thought, contemplating about the idea. "I won't force you to do it. But if you want to do it, then we can. I just thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for the both of us to do things that's we can't do, since you're normally working and I am as well. Whenever you're on break, I'm working- the same goes for me," Hoseok said. He was correct, our jobs contradict one another, making it impossible for us to be together. The only time we get to be with one another is when I'm watch him practice, or when we're both home after work. "Okay, let's do it," I smiled, "And I'll inform my boss about it by myself, no need to do it for me."

When Hoseok left the room to tell his manager, I grabbed my phone. I tapped on my boss's phone number, and used my shoulder to press the phone against my ear. I continued working on the thing I started with. "Hello?" my boss answered. "Ah hello, Ms. Ha-Eun. I wanted to talk to you about something," I said, I quickly grabbed onto my phone. "What is it?" Ha-Eun asked. "Well, you see, my boyfriend and I will be doing something that his fans requested. So I was hoping you'll let me go on a two week break, so we can fulfill the request," I patiently waited for an answer. Ha-Eun stayed silent. "Your boyfriend, as in, J-Hope from BTS?" she asked. "Yes," I replied, and once more she stayed quiet. "I only have one condition for this break," she said, "What is it?" I asked. "Could you... could you get me an autograph for each member of BTS after your break is over?" she asked shyly. "Ah right... I forgot that Ms. Ha-Eun is an ARMY," I thought. "Of course," I answered. "Then have fun on your break," she said before ending the call. After a while, Hoseok came into the room. "What'd your boss say?" he asked. "She's allowing me to go on the break, what about your manager?" I asked. "Since it's the fans request, he'll let me do it. After all, we're preparing for our next comeback so it wouldn't matter as much," he smiled before going over to me. Then he pulled my into an embrace. "I think that we should plan what we plan on doing these two weeks," Hoseok suggested. "Things we normally can't do," I said. "That means everything!" he laughed. "Now put away your laptop. No more work, time to focus on us," Hoseok said.

I did as told, and quickly placed my laptop on the other side of me. Hoseok got up, and retrieved a notepad. "Okay, what are some ideas?" he asked. "Shopping?" I asked, and he quickly wrote that down. "How about a nice walk around the park?" once more, he wrote it down. "Hiking," I said, definitely wanting to go hiking with Hoseok. "Uh... what do you want to do?" I asked, and he smiled. "I only want your opinion, since it matters more to me," he answered. "You're just like the old you in college. Always caring for my opinion," I laughed. "We could go to the beach," he suggested, and I nodded. "You know where we haven't been to in so long?" I asked. Hoseok looked at me, "Where?" "The amusement park," I answered, "We did that on our first date, it'll be nice to revisit our past a little." Hoseok agreed. "How about the aquarium?" je asked, and I nodded. "What else can we do in the morning?" je asked, and we started listing day time activities. "Okay, what about at night?" he asked, and I sat there. "We could eat at a restaurant, like normal people do," I suggested. "How about some stargazing?" Hoseok asked, and I nodded.

~After a while~

Hoseok and I were gone creating a list of what to do. Now we're downstairs, eating dinner with the others. "You guys are doing that thing ARMY requested?" Taehyung asked with his mouth full of food, and I nodded, "Really? I wonder how it'll turn out," Seokjin seemed interested. "You'll be in your own apartment, right?" Namjoon asked, and Hoseok nodded. "What type of apartment? The one from our past, or a more fancier one?" Jimin asked. "I was thinking about a more fancier one," Hoseok replied, before looking over at me. "I'm okay with a normal apartment, but it doesn't matter to me," I shrugged. "This will be fun to watch afterwards," Kim said, as she lifted the noodles with her chopsticks. "But are you allowed to go on a break?" Kim asked, reminding me about the one condition Ha-Eun had. "Oh right, I need to get your autographs. I was able to take a break under one condition. Since my boss is a fan of BTS, she wanted your autographs," I explained. The members looked up from their bowl, and looked at me. "Oh, really? Then we can help you with that," Jungkook promised on behalf of the other members. "Yeah, we can help, as long as it helps you be together. You guys normally don't get to be together, since both of your schedules are tight," Namjoon said, and I smiled. It made me happy to know that the they wanted to help me spend more time with the person I normally can't spend time with. "Thank you, really," I said, gently. "When will this all happen?" Kim asked. "A week from now," Hoseok answered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako