First Date

And I'm back!
That took so long, but thank you for waiting!
Remaining Chapters: Forty-one
Have fun reading!

~A week later~

Even if it was finals week, everyone had a little break to study hard for it. This break seemed like it was the perfect opportunity for Hoseok to take me out on a date. Although I wanted to study to pass my finals, I couldn't put down an offer like this. After all, this was going to be the first ever date with Hoseok- just the two of us this time, that is. Even if I was skipping out on a good opportunity to study, it would be best to show Hoseok that I care. Plus, I already got enough studying in. But after the date, I'll be sure to only care about studying.

Once I woke up, I rolled off my bed. Nearly tripping over myself due to excitement, I entered my bathroom and quickly did my morning routine. Soon after I was eating breakfast, as I casually scrolled through my phone. When I was done eating, I went to find something to wear, since I didn't fully prepare last night. "Maybe this?" I asked myself, as I held up a dress to my body. I frowned. "No... it's too fancy," I thought before placing the dress back. I carefully scanned through my clothes, unsure what to wear or how to dress. A dress honestly sounded appropriate to wear a during a date, but I also want to be comfortable and not too extra. I plopped onto my bed with defeat, before grabbing ahold of my phone to check the time. In about an hour the date would start. "Maybe I could get help from Kim?" I asked myself. Kim seemed like she knew a ton about fashion- well, it seemed her daily outfits are normally thought out. She also wears cute outfits, showing that she actually knows a thing or two about style. I immediately nodded at my recent idea before texting Kim to come over.

~After five minutes~

As I was patiently waiting for Kim I decided to finish up my recent drawing. Soon enough, I heard a knock at my door. "Coming!" I shouted, as I tried my best to hurry with the last details of the drawing. When I was done, I quickly placed the drawing into my folder before rushing to the door. I opened the door to see Kim leaning against the doorframe. "Sorry, I was doing something," I said, and she gave a light smile. "No problem. Why'd you call me here?" she asked, as she walked into my room. I shut the door behind me, "Well, you see... I have a date with Hoseok today, a-and I don't really know what I should wear," I explained. She turned to look at me. Her smile grew bigger. "You're going on a date when you're supposed to be studying for finals? That's a naughty move," Kim joked. "W-Well I could have rejected him, but he seemed excited about it so I didn't want to ruin the mood," I quickly replied. She let out a laugh, "There's nothing wrong with taking a short break during study time, it's actually good for you. Plus, it's your first date with Hoseok, right?" Kim asked, and I nodded. "Then you should enjoy it while it last. The first date always matters the most- well, so do the others but..." she paused, "You know what I mean."

"Anyways, you wanted help, right?" Kim asked, and I nodded once more. "Well, you're in luck, because I know exactly how to help," she said. "After all, I've know Hoseok for the longest time. I know his taste in clothing," she added. She was quick to go to my close. Then she started scanning through my clothes. "Since it's a date, I think you should wear a dress," she muttered as she moved the clothes to one side. Soon enough, Kim pulled out a light blue dress. "Whoa, where'd you get this dress from? It's really pretty," she held up the dress. I smiled, "I bought it in the mall." "Really? This is so pretty," Kim said, looking at me with shock. "I think this is exactly the dress you need to wear for the date today," she handed me the dress. I looked down at it, it was pretty. "Along with some adidas," Kim said, making me look up at her with shock. "Adidas?" I repeated more questionably, all she did was simply nod. "It'll be more comfortable, rather than wearing heels. I highly doubt that you have high heels. Plus, Hoseok doesn't like high heels," she said. I nodded in approval of her statement, I didn't have any high heels. I never did own a pair. "Go get changed, and I'll do your hair. I don't know about the makeup thingy, but we can skip that," she said. I nodded before heading to the bathroom.

Your outfit is:

"Whoa, you look so pretty!" Kim shouted once I left the bathroom

"Whoa, you look so pretty!" Kim shouted once I left the bathroom. I smiled shyly, as I looked down at the floor. "Come here so I can do your hair," Kim said, as she patted the bed. I nodded, and went over to where Kim instructed me to sit. Then she was brushing my hair. "Your hair is really soft," she said. I stayed silent, watching the time as it slowly changed.

~After a while~

Your hairstyle is:

"Okay you can go look at yourself in the mirror," Kim informed

"Okay you can go look at yourself in the mirror," Kim informed. I stood up after looking at the time once more, there was about fifteen minutes until the date officially started. As I entered the bathroom, my eyes widened at my reflection. Then she entered the bathroom. "Do you like it?" she asked, as she watched me twirl. I nodded with a huge smile. "I look... pretty," I answered. She let out a little laugh. "You always look pretty, silly," she said. I turned to her. "Thank you so much, Kim!" I quickly embraced her. All she did was hug me back without another word. Soon enough, Kim and I were sitting on my bed having a little chat. "I really hope your date works out with Hoseok," she started fidgeting with her fingers. "Ever since his first crush, he's been afraid to date. But I'm glad you guys are a couple, he seems happier," she added. "I want to make sure he knows that I'm always here for him. I know about his past now, and I want nothing more than for him to smile," I said. Kim stared at me for some time before smiling, "I'm glad Hoseok found someone like you."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako