Recording

~A week later~

Hoseok and I are currently heading to the apartment that he rented for two weeks. He seemed rather excited for this, and I was as well. "So we'll be recording by ourselves, and we'll have some camera people following us when we're on the move," he explained. I nodded in response. "You don't mind that, right?" he asked, and I shook my head. "You said that the fans wanted to see, right?" I asked, and Hoseok nodded, "Then I'll be fine with it." "We'll be catching a ton of attention as well, if we go into the public. But I plan on taking us somewhere where people normally don't go to, or, more specifically, private places," he informed. "It's like how you were when we were in college. How you hated going anywhere public," he pointed out, laughing lightly at the memory. "I'm okay with going into public places now," I said, "But since you're famous, you'll probably catch a ton of attention. Then we'll be surrounded by fans." He smiled, "That's exactly why we're going to go to private places." "Good thinking," I smiled.

~After a while~

Hoseok and I entered the apartment. "I heard they hooked this place up with cameras. I forgot to tell you that," he said. With that being said, I looked around to see various cameras in the corner of the room. Hoseok and I pulled in our luggages, then we started to unpack. "This place is really nice," I said. I got distracted by how nicely decorated this apartment was, completely forgetting that cameras will be picking up everything I say. Before we entered the apartment, some people came to us and asked us to put on some microphones. After a while, we were done packing. I immediately went to the bed. "What should we do?" Hoseok asked. He went over to the bed and leaned against the beside, half his body was on the bed while the other was drooping off the side. I shrugged. "What's on the list?" I asked, clearly forgetting what we planned a week ago. He quickly got up and went to retrieve the notepad. When he came back, he gave me the notepad. I started to look through the ideas. "Let's... go shopping," I said, as I continued to lay on the bed. "After we take a nap," I said, as I tossed onto my side. Hoseok laughed, "Okay then." We did some late packing, since we were both still working, and we kind of forgot about this entire event.

~After an hour~

I was woken up by Hoseok. He nearly kicked me off the bed. "Hoseok," I said as I started to shake him awake. My hair was probably a mess, and the camera was probably picking up every detail. "What?" he asked, tiredly. "Let's go shopping before we forget," I got off the bed. I started looking through all my clothes. When I found what I wanted to wear, I headed to the bathroom. After I was done taking a shower, I waited Hoseok. For the time being, I decided to go onto YouTube and play some BTS songs out loud. As the songs started to play, I could hear clearly hear Hoseok singing and rapping along with it. I carefully listened to him, and laughed once he made an attempt to hit a high note- well, more like a screech. Soon enough, Hoseok was out from the shower. I grabbed my purse before we started heading out. "Here," he handed me the camera he started recording with. I took the camera from his hands, and we started heading to the car. Once we were in the car, Hoseok took the camera from me and placed it on the stand. "Could you play some music?" he asked as he gave me his phone. I nodded, and quickly connected his phone to his car. Music started bumping from the speakers in the car. We started to sing along while having a fun time together, as we headed to the mall.

~At the mall~

"Where should we go?" Hoseok asked, as he directed the camera at me. I shrugged before looking around, "Shall we get some matching clothes?" I asked. Hoseok nodded, excited. From behind the us, were some cameramen/women. He took my hand, and started to lead me to a shop. I could clearly tell that people were interested in what we were doing, and I was hoping no one would surround us. "We should just take care of all the public places, and then go to all the private places later," Hoseok suggested, and I nodded. "It seems we're catching a lot of attention. If we're not careful, we might get surrounded by fans," I said. "That's why most idols record things in private places, so then fans won't surround them," he replied. I thought back, it seemed true that idols did that for their sake. "I guess we weren't smart enough," I shrugged. We laughed at my statement, "We're just trying to spend time together. After all, we normally don't get to do this type of stuff together." Hoseok and I were at a store. We started looking around for some cute clothes. After that, we went to buy some food. Then we went back to shopping for clothes. We made some stops to buy other things, disregarding clothes.

~Night time~

Hoseok and I laid on the bed. We started looking through the list, making plans for tomorrow. "We can go to the park tomorrow. I wonder if we can get any ice cream as we admire nature," he muttered. "I want to pick up some books, so I think we should head to the book store," I said, and he nodded. "Then at night?" he asked. We started to look through the ideas. "How about we do some karaoke at night?" he suggested. "I can't sing though," I laughed. "You sure can!" he shouted. I immediately shook my head as I laughed. "I won't believe it until I see it," Hoseok said. "Fine, we can do karaoke," I quickly crossed out shopping from the list. "How about we just go to sleep now? I mean; we'll be doing more tomorrow than what we did today," he suggested. I nodded, and placed the notepad onto the nightstand. He quickly pulled me closer to him, and we drifted off to sleep.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako