Like the Past

~The next day~

Hoseok and I were waited for was for the time to go to five o'clock. "What should we do?" I asked, completely bored. For the past hour, Hoseok and I have been doing nothing but nonstop work, again. It was only because the both of us had no idea what we wanted to do during today. But then we heard a knock at door, making us stare at the door with confusion. Hoseok got up with caution, and started heading towards the door. He slowly opened the door. "You guys want some board games?" a person asked. I leaned over to see who it was. It was just a male carrying a ton of stuff. Maybe they figured out that we were bored. "Sure," Hoseok said, before cautiously taking the games from the male. Hoseok kicked the door closed, and made an attempt to lock it. "I got it," I said, before standing up and heading to the door. Once the door was locked, I went to Hoseok, who was staring at the board games. There was a note on top of it, "Hey, just in case you guys get bored- here are some 'bored' games. ~From BTS and Kim :)." This made me laugh. "It's like they know," I said, kind of shocked that it came at a good time. "Let's play," Hoseok said before looking through all the games provided. "Maybe we should play a card game," I suggested, as I held up a box of cards. He looked over to me before nodding, "Let's do it... can we play goldfish?"

I nodded. Then I slid all the cards out of the box and into my hands. Soon I was shuffling the cards, and after that, I gave Hoseok seven cards. Then I gave myself seven cards. I placed the pile of cards down, and started scanning through my cards. When I spotted similar cards, I placed them down onto the table. "Alrighty," I said, when I saw Hoseok was ready to continue. "Do you have an eight?" I asked. "Goldfish," Hoseok shook his head. I moved my hand over to the cards, ready to draw one. "Just kidding," he said before handing me the card. Soon the game of goldfish ended, and we're looking through the games. "These don't sound interesting at the moment," Hoseok said. "Maybe we can do something?" I asked before sitting there and thinking of a game. Then an idea popped into my head. "How about we do a drawing game? One person draws, and the other person has to guess," I suggested. "And we have a limited time to guess and saw," I added. Hoseok nodded, interested in the idea. "So whoever guess the most wins," I said. "What does the winner get?" he asked, and I stood there thinking. "A kiss," I answered, making him get excited. "I'll depend on your drawing skills to help me win that kiss," he said. I laughed, "We don't have paper... so we can use my iPad to draw." I went to retrieve my iPad. Then I was downloading an app for drawing. In the end, we both tied.

~After more hours passed~

"Come on, Y/N!" I heard from outside the bathroom. "I'm trying to put on my clothes!" I shouted back. I just finished taking a shower a few minutes, and Hoseok was impatiently shouting at me to hurry up. "I'm sorry! It's been so long since I went to the amusement park!" Hoseok shouted. He started banging on the door. "You've gone with BTS many times," I rolled my eyes before smiling. "I mean with you, babe!" he replied, making me laugh. When I was fully clothed, I left the bathroom. He took my hand, and pulled me out of the apartment then to the car. We entered the car, and he immediately started driving. "We should go on the Ferris wheel, and recreate that one moment," he suggested, and I giggled. "I don't mind," I replied, as I started playing music. Once we made it to the amusement park, Hoseok was like me the first time I went to one- he was beaming with excitement and joy. He started leading me around. "Merry-go-round?" I asked. "This reminds me when you figured out that I disliked rollercoasters, and you decided to bring me here just to make me happier," Hoseok reminded. I laughed, "Oh yeah. I swear, I got so mad because you didn't tell me that you didn't like rollercoasters. I even asked if you were afraid of anything! I wanted to ride every ride with you." "I'm sorry! I thought you'll laugh at me!" he apologized loudly, and I laughed. "What type of girlfriend would I be if I did that?" I asked, and he shrugged.

~Night time~

Just like the first date, we looked at the beautiful night sky. It was like we didn't grow up at all, everything just paused in time. We were in the same place where we first watched the stars. The stars were brightly shining and smiling at us. "Should we head to the Ferris wheel?" Hoseok asked, and I shook my head. "Let's... let's just admire this moment more," I mumbled, as I looked at the shining moon. Hoseok nodded and stood beside me, the camera held in his hand. If it weren't for the camera and the people behind us, I would've thought this was the past and nothing changed. Hoseok didn't become popular, and we both weren't out of college yet. It was so calming as well. I could cry at any moment at how perfect this resembled our first date. "Let's get going," I said, as I tugged his arm. I quickly adjusted the stuffed animal in my arms. This time Hoseok was able to win me a (medium sized) stuffed unicorn. "Should we get cotton candy? Just like when we did back then?" Hoseok asked, and I nodded. "For old times sake," I answered, as we headed to the cotton candy stand.

Hoseok and I were in the Ferris wheel. I was eating the cotton candy, as I enjoyed the view. "Hey, do you remember what our last conversation was about in this carriage?" I asked, and he nodded. "I was thanking you for not laughing at me," he laughed. "And do you remember what you told me afterwards? The first time you told me those three words?" I asked, and he nodded once again. I watched as Hoseok carried the camera over to me, before placing it down. "I missed doing this type of stuff with you," he said, as he touched my cheek ever so gently. "I do as well," I said, drawing near Hoseok.

"I'll love you forever and ever."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako