Job Done

~A week later~

Hoseok hasn't been waking me up at the usual time- when he normally wakes up. He's been waking me up everything he's finished getting ready. But today, I was able to wake up on my own. When I woke up, it seemed like he wasn't in the bathroom or the room. I slowly got off, and went to the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times so I can see. When I was near the bathroom, I stopped at the door. I continued to rub my eyes. After a while, I opened the door. What I saw next, shocked me. Hoseok was pulling off his shirt. There was a lot of large bruises on his back. When I said that he didn't seem to be in the bathroom, I meant I didn't hear the shower. "What happened to your back?" I immediately ran over to him. "Oh these? This happened during practice," he answered. I was really skeptical about what he said. Even when he practices, he doesn't get those type of bruises. It was really purple. "You need to get this checked out with Kim," I said. "No, then she'll worry about me," he replied. That immediately gave me clues. "You're getting bullied, aren't you?" I asked. He looked at me, and he hesitated. "They are, aren't they?" I wanted answers. I quickly shut the door and locked it. Then I ran to him and made him sit down on the edge of the bathtub. I sat down next to him. "Hoseok, your hesitation isn't really helping me," I said. "I know, I know," he replied, softly. "Please, Hoseok. If you're being bullied, I want to know immediately. I may not be able to do much, but I can help in some ways," I was really persistent. I wanted him to confess to it. But all he did was fidget with his fingers, he didn't even give me eye contact.

"Hoseok, please say something," I grabbed his hand. "Yes... I'm being bullied," he admitted. I stayed quiet. "How long?" I asked. "For three weeks now," he replied. My grip on his hand tightened. "How can I complain? I've been keeping a secret as well," I thought. Even with that thought, I wanted to yell at him. I want to shout at him for not telling me. He's been living three weeks in hell, yet he decides to smile. Then again, I'm the same. "Why did you keep it a secret from me?" I quietly asked. "I didn't want you to worry. I thought that if I keep it secret then no one will get hurt," he answered. "But you're being hurt, Hoseok! No one is going to get harmed if you tell us!" I said. What was I saying? I'm partially doing the same thing, but Hoseok doesn't know about my problems. "Y/N... I never thought I'll feel this feeling again. I want to die, Y/N; I can't deal with this anymore," his grip tightened on my hand. He was crying, I could hear it. But I didn't feel like I had the right to look, how could I? Why was I so blind when his actions changed? "You're not dying on my watch, Hoseok. I'm going to tell Kim," I stood up, but he pulled me back. "Please don't tell her, she has enough to worry about," he begged. I looked at him. "Are you an idiot? What if you plan to commit suicide again? How do you think I'll feel? Guilty! I'll feel guilty Jung, Hoseok! If I know I can do something, then I want to do it! I can't lose you," tears welled up at the thought. He was shocked by my words. Then he pulled me into an embrace. "I'm sorry, I don't plan to leave you... it's just... that's how I feel right now," he whispered.

~Time: 4:38 P.M.~

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Hey, thanks for ditching work," I smiled. Jeong-Hui entered my car. "No problem, I don't like working either way," he said. "You have the papers, rights?" I asked. He nodded before unzipping his bag. Then he pulled out four paper folders. "Perfect," I started the car. "Y/D/N apologizes for not being able to come along. He's sort of busy at the moment," he placed the folders back into his bag. "It's fine, he's done enough," I said. "I hope you know what you're doing," he replied. "I'm pretty sure I got this," I assured.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

"Okay, I'm going on a walk," I said. "Hoseok, can I come with you? I feel like I need some fresh air," Jungkook asked. "No, I want to walk alone. Maybe next break?" I asked. "Of course," he nodded. I smiled before leaving the room. The only one who was giving me a genuine concern face was Namjoon. I walked to the back of the building, where Minseok and Jay were waiting. "There you are. You're a bit early today, do you just want to get this over with?" Minseok asked. Then began the same routine. "I didn't do it," then I get punched. "Admit to it," and then I deny. But today was different... "Tell me the f***ing truth. You know that we'll continue doing this until you admit to it," Jay said. "Why do you care so much?" I asked. Minseok was about to talk. But at that moment, police officers charged in.