Acceptance

~A year later~

"You're doing it now?" I asked, as I placed down my book. Hoseok nodded, "I'll be auditioning for an entertainment." His attention was glued to his work. "Really? I wish you luck," I said, as I looked over at him. "Tell me how it goes, okay?" I asked, and he nodded. "I'll be sure to tell you," he promised, and then he was packing up his items. He leaned over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "I'll be off then," he smiled before walking off. "Good luck!" I said, quickly turning to see Hoseok nodding. "Aren't you guys so cute?" I heard, and I turned over to see Kim settling down. I blushed. "They plan on auditioning for the same entertainment," she said. "I mean, they wanted to be in a band together, right? That's how they introduced themselves when I first saw them," I replied (Refer to Part Five). She nodded, "They already have their band name together, and they've been practicing really hard. I'm just hoping that they get to be in the same band, and that they get accepted. They're working really hard to be a band," she said. "And to make it less suspicious, they plan on auditioning at different times," she added. "I heard that Taehyung is a character for a movie," I said. Kim nodded, "He'll need to audition last, since he'll be busy acting." "What about Namjoon?" I asked, "Well, he already got accepted. Some other people have been as well. But then they left, so he's the only member left at the moment. That is... until the others audition," Kim answered.

~After a while~

I adjusted my books in my arms, remembering what Kim said. "What if they don't get accepted? That'll suck since they worked really hard just to get accepted," I thought. "Kim even said that they'll applying to other entertainments just in case they don't get accepted into one," I looked up at the sky. "But, then again... Namjoon is already in a band. So wouldn't that mean he won't be in the same group as them, if they're accepted into a different entertainment?" I asked myself. The wind whistled in my ear, as I continued to walk in peace. "I'm just hoping they all get accepted into the same entertainment as Namjoon. Then they can be the group they've been dreaming to be," I thought. Soon the song created by the wind started, it seemed like it wanted to tell me something. I smiled brightly, and started heading to location where I normally spill my thoughts. When I was there, I sat at the edge, with my books laying beside me. "It's been so long since I've been here," I thought as I felt the wind hit my face, refreshing me. I looked at the sun that looked like it was about to set soon, the time was still drawing to it's end. "Good luck to all of you," I said calmly. The wind surrounded me, the leaves rustled, the grass shined as the wind lightly blew at it,and the sun shined down upon everything. It was so relaxing, it made me forget about all the finals coming up, and everything else. "Right, I should study here. It'll make me relaxed rather than stressing out in the library," I thought, grabbing my textbooks, that were patiently waiting for me to pick it up.

~A week later~

I was at my desk, busy staring of my window in order to calm myself down. Soon a loud knock at my door took me back to reality, reminding me that I was stalling. Then the knocks started to become more and more as time passed by me. I got up from my chair. "Whoa, whoa, calm down," I thought to myself, as if the person behind the door could hear my thoughts. When the door was open, Hoseok bursted into my room and threw a piece of paper in my face. "Look!" he held the paper directly in my face. I backed away so I could read the paper, "Jung, Hoseok, you've been accepted into BigHit entertainment," I read the part that was highlighted. Hoseok happily smiled. "That's right!" he hugged me, and I smiled. "Good job, I'm glad," I said, as I hugged him back. "This is the entertainment that Namjoon is in, so I get to be with him! I'm just hoping that I'll be put in his group!" Hoseok happily shouted. "I hope do as well," I replied as he release me. "Do you know about the others?" I asked, and Hoseok shook his head. "No, I haven't heard anything from them. Mostly because I just got mines in the mail, and I wanted to tell you first. After all, you're the one who helped and motivated me during this entire time," he quickly replied, and I smiled. "Well, you should ask them," I said. He nodded, "I will, but at this moment I have to go to BigHit entertainment. I'm going to meet the people I'll be working with, and the manager!" He took my hand. "Whoa, wait, why are you taking me?" I asked, as I stopped him from moving any further. "Don't you want to experience this with me?" he asked, and I glanced over my shoulder to my studies. "I mean, I was procrastinating earlier, so it wouldn't hurt if I stalled again..." I thought before looking back at Hoseok. "Let's go then," I said. Since I just returned from class a few minutes ago, I didn't need to worry about changing and wasting more time- not like I haven't.

~At BigHit entertainment~

I stared up at the huge building in front of me, and soon Hoseok led me into the building. We went to the receptionist, and he asked where he needed to go. After that, we headed to the room we where we were informed to go. Once Hoseok opened the door, we saw Namjoon and Kim. "Hoseok?" Kim asked as she looked at him. "No way, I'm in your band!!!" Hoseok immediately ran over to Namjoon with excitement. "It's good to see that someone got accepted," Kim smiled as I approached her. "Does anyone know about the others?" I asked, and they shook their head. "That sucks," I thought sadly. The four of us waited for the rest to appear. Seokjin entered the room, then Jungkook and Jimin; lastly, Taehyung and Yoongi. "We're all together," Namjoon said, happy with the results. Then the manager entered the room. Kim and I introduced ourselves, and informed that we were here to be with our boyfriend. The manager went through everything they needed to know as idols, and as a group. Then the band started off, as the new band- BTS.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako