Stopping all of This

~Two weeks later~

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Are you going to your boyfriend?" one of the nurses asked me. "Yeah, he forgot to make his lunch. So I might need to go make him some food, tell the other nurses and doctors that I might come back late," I said. "Okay, you go feed your boyfriend," the nurse patted my back. He walked off to tell the others. "Just because she has a boyfriend, who's an idol, she thinks that she take a longer break? She thinks she's better than us or something?" I heard one of the doctor asked. "What does being an idol have to do with anything?" a nurse asked. "Why are you hating on her? If you had a boyfriend, you would take care of him if he forgot his lunch as well," another doctor said. "Every single one of you just like her because her boyfriend is Namjoon from BTS," the doctor said. "No, it's because she's a good doctor. Listen, if you have a problem then you can leave," a nurse replied. "We're partially a family, and we can't talk bad about anyone here," another nurse added. "Fine, I'll leave. I quit," the doctor started walking away. I finished packing my stuff. Then I started leaving. "Thank you guys," I thought.

~At home~

When I made it home, I quickly went to the kitchen. I looked through the refrigerator. Then I started preparing lunch for Namjoon. As I was cooking steak, I tried reaching for the seasoning. I tiptoed and finally got it. When I grabbed the seasoning, a piece of paper fell off the shelf. It was so close to falling on the steak. But luckily, with my horrible eye and hand coordination, I caught the paper. I placed it aside and finished up. I prepared the rest of his lunch. Then I grabbed the paper. "What's this?" I scanned through it. I noticed that it was definitely Y/N's handwriting. There was just a lot of numbers on the paper. "A thousand, five hundred..." then I noticed that there were due dates next to numbers. "These aren't just regular number," really, no duh, Kim. "The only logical sense... is money," I concluded. "Why does Y/N need money?" I asked. Although I was curious, I tucked it in my pocket. I wrapped up his lunch and got into my car.

~At BigHit~

"Hey, babe. Sorry for making you do this," Namjoon hugged me. "It's fine, it's fine," I assured. "Hey, that's not fair. You get her cooking? We make own lunch, Namjoon!" Yoongi shouted. "Hey, she's my girlfriend. She gets to cook for me, it's worth it," Namjoon said. "Is this a stereotype about how females should be cooking?" I asked. Jungkook gasped, "You would be a stereotypical human?" "Go eat lunch guys, you need food to dance," I pushed them. I looked around the room. "Hey, Taehyung," I went over to the closest person to me. "Where's Hoseok?" I asked. I looked around again, just in case I missed him. "Oh, he went out to get some fresh air," Taehyung answered. "That's weird, he's been doing it for two weeks now. He doesn't bring his lunch. Then he'll come back all injured," Seokjin said. "What, and you guys don't do anything?" I asked. "Of course we try. But he's stubborn, so he tells us that 'it's fine' when it's not," Jimin said. "I'm going to find him," I ran out of the room. "Where do I even start?" when I was outside, I stopped running. I started thinking of places he could run off to. Just then, I heard some faint voices. "Get up, b****," I went to the sound. It was behind the building. When I turned the corner, I was shocked. There were two tall guys pushing Hoseok around. "I'm going to keep telling you this, I didn't threaten your precious girlfriend. She wanted to have s** with-" one of the guy's pushed Hoseok. "You need to stop f***ing lying," the guy said. I stopped looking around the corner. My heart rate was going up. "What do I do?" I asked. I couldn't just charge in. Instead, I ran to my car. "What are you doing? Why are you being a coward? I should help him!" I thought.

~Flashback: Middle School~

"Hoseok said he needed the bathroom," I've been waiting outside the boy's bathroom for about twenty minutes now. He promised me that he'll walk home with me. "Maybe it's a number two..." I thought. I decided to take a risky move. School was over, and no sports were being held at the moment. I slowly stepped into the bathroom. If I needed to, I'll sprint out and leave. When I was in there, the stalls were empty. "Where is he? Maybe I missed him," I started walking to the stairways. One of the windows in the hallway was open, and I heard faint voices. "What's going on?" I asked myself. Since I'm so curious, I leaned over the window to see what was happening. I saw Hoseok being pushed around by Jay's friends. If I shout, it'll only draw attention to me. Plus, what am I supposed to do? I felt like a coward. All I could do was sink down onto the floor, and listen to everything until it was done with.

~Present~

"I'm so sorry, Hoseok... I'll do something soon," I clenched onto the wheel. Then I started driving off. When I was driving, the image kept repeating in my head. It was back again, he was being bullied; I was being a coward. "I should have jumped in," I clenched into the wheel again. He looked so hopeless. As I was focused on my frustration, someone jumped in front of my car. I quickly stepped on my brake pedal. My body flew forward. "What the-" I looked up to see Jeong-Hui. He was motioning me. "I think he wants me to park," I thought. I did so and he went over to me. Then he knocked on my window, and I rolled it down. "You know, driving while frustrated is the devil's game," he said. "You know, jumping in front of a moving vehicle out of the random is really freaking dangerous," I replied. "I guess we're even," he smiled, "Can you give me a ride?" "Sure, get in," I unlocked the door. We were quiet for some time. "Hey, I have a question. Why does Y/N need money?" he asked. "Money?" I asked for clarification. "Well, she's been calling Y/D/N and asking him for money. He was curious why, and apparently it's for a dying reason," he explained, "Nothing bad happened to her, right?" The piece of paper immediately came to mind. "I don't know anything about taking her dad's money. But something is going on her life, I think it's related," I said. "Do you mind if I go to her workplace? You don't mind being late, do you?" I was already about to make a U-turn. "I don't mind, I like being late either way," he answered.

~At Y/N's workplace~

"Hey, Ha-Eun," I stopped Ha-Eun. She turned, "Yes, Kim?" "Can I talk to Y/N?" I asked. "Of course, I'll tell her you're waiting for her," she walked off. I waited for some time and then Y/N appeared. "Hey, why are you here?" she asked. I motioned her to follow me to a corner. "What is this?" I asked. I pulled out the piece of paper and showed her. Her eyes immediately widened at the sight. "How'd you find that?" she seemed urgent to get it back. "What is this? I will not tolerant with lying," I said. "It's... well..." she seemed too shock. "I can't tell you," she said. "No one is listening, tell me now. I'll walk into that office and interrogate everyone if I have to," I turned. "No, wait," she pulled me. "I wasn't going to do it either way, I don't work well with being social," I thought in relief. "Jihyun threatened me and told me to give her money so she can keep her mouth shut," she explained. I was in shock. "And you wanted to keep all of this a secret?" I asked. "I'm sorry!" she was tearing up, "She threatened me!" "Go back to work, I'll be back," I started walking off. "What are you planning to do?" she stopped me again. "I'm going to stop all of this," I answered.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Jeong-Hui asked when I got back. "I need to talk to Y/D/N," I said.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako