Childish

I patiently waited for Hoseok to knock on my door. Once he did, I was up like a bolt. When the door was open, I watched as Hoseok's jaw drop at my appearance. "Stop staring..." I said, embarrassed. "So-Sorry... you just look so pretty," he complimented before holding out a bouquet full of candy to me. I stared at the bouquet. "You're the best," I said, as I took the bouquet into my hands. "This is what a man should get his girlfriend," I happily thought. I placed the bouquet in my kitchen. "Let's go?" he asked, as he continued to analyze me. I latched onto his arm after I closed my dorm door. "Let's," I smiled. Hoseok and I started to head down to the parking lot. "So where do you plan on taking me?" I asked, interested. "I was thinking about going to the aquarium to see all the fishy swim," Hoseok replied, childishly. I felt a smile tug at my lips. "You're so cute," I quietly said, as Hoseok continued to lead me to his car. As we approached a car, Hoseok opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you," I said, as I entered the car. He ran to the other side and entered. I seatbelt myself. "Let's go watch the fishes!" Hoseok shouted before starting the car, and driving off.

~At the aquarium~

"Look, a stingray!" Hoseok said, as he pointed at the stingray. He looked like he wanted to touch it. "Don't touch it," I warned. "Why not?" Hoseok pouted. "It's called a stingray for a reason," I said. With that being said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the fish tanks. Soon we entered a dark room, the fishes in that room illuminated with beautiful colors. "Looks, it's a glowing baby squid!" Hoseok shouted, as he pointed at the squids in the tank. "That's a firefly squid," I said, as I watched them swim around. "They're so pretty," Hoseok said from the opposite side of me. I watched as his face light up with the color blue, due to the squids. Within a few minutes, he took my hand again and started running off to the other tanks. "Shark!" he pointed at a shark. I couldn't help but laugh at Hoseok's childish state. "We need to find Nemo!" he shouted before releasing my hand, and running off. I slowly followed behind, as I watched as the fishes swim over me. Other fishes looked like they wanted to greet me. It was so interesting to watch the fishes, since I haven't been to an aquarium for so long. It was nice to be back. Soon I saw Hoseok ahead, shouting to get my attention. I quickly walked over to him, just so he wasn't distributing the others who wanted to watch the fishes in peace. "Look," he quickly pointed at a fish through the glass. "I found Dory and Nemo," Hoseok proudly said. "Good job," I laughed.

~After a while~

"An amusement park?" I asked, and Hoseok nodded. "The amusement park normally is open until late at night," Hoseok said, as he steered the wheel. I've never been to an amusement park before, so I was excited. "Can we ride all the rides?" I asked, as I started to bounce up and down like a child. "All of them?" Hoseok asked, the color from his face drained. "Yeah, are you scared of any?" I asked, not wanting to force him on any rides he didn't want to go on. He immediately shook his head. "Of course not!" he nervously laughed. I looked over at him. "Are you sure?" I asked, and he nodded. "I don't want you to go on any rides that you don't want to go on. I mean, it's our date; I won't force anything on you," I said, concerned. "No, no, it's fine. I'll can handle any ride," Hoseok assured. "Okay..." I replied, clearly seeing that he was afraid of something. Once we were at the amusement park, I was filled with excitement. I looked through all the rides provided. "Let's go to that rollercoaster!" I shouted before taking Hosoek's hand, and dragging him over to the ride. The rollercoaster looked extreme, a lot of screaming could clearly be heard from the ride. Hoseok looked up at it with fear. But I was busy bouncing up and down, patiently waiting for my turn. Once on the ride, Hoseok looked terrified. I looked over at him. "Will you be okay?" I asked, clearly seeing his terrified expression. He nodded and then gulped. "Ye-Yeah," and like that, the rollercoaster train started moving. Just like a plot diagram for a story, the rollercoaster started moving up the climax, and then it dropped. The speed made me smile, and, well, beside me, Hoseok was screaming. I laughed before taking his hand to calm him down. But then it went in a spiral, moving from the bottom to the top. Once the ride was done, I smiled happily, "That was so fun!" I shouted. I turned to Hoseok, who looked like he was about to barf. I went to his side. "You could have told me that you were scared of rollercoasters," I said. Hoseok shook his head, "It's fine. As long as you're having fun, I am as well." My decision now was to avoid every rollercoaster for his sake. "Alrighty," I grabbed his hand. "Let's go to the merry-go-round," I said as I led the way.

~Night time~

Hoseok and I were stargazing. "How about we go on the Ferris wheel?" he suggested, as he started to lead me to the big spinning wheel. "Can we get some cotton candy along the way?" I asked, as I made an attempt to carry the big stuffed horse that Hoseok was able to win for me. "Don't you have enough at home? I mean, I gave you a whole bouquet of candy," he laughed, and I pouted. "Please?" I begged in a cute tone, making him smile. "Aren't you a cutie?" he poked my nose. "How can I say no to my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked as we started changing our direction to the cotton candy stand. After we got our cotton candy, we went to the Ferris wheel. Then it was our turn to enter the carriage. I ate my cotton candy with glee as Hoseok sat across me, watching the night sky. After a while, we were reaching the top. My cotton candy was almost finished. I looked through the transparent carriage, it was perfect. A stuffed horse sitting next to me, cotton candy in my hand, a cute headband on my head, and my boyfriend across from me. "Hey, thanks for not laughing at me," Hoseok said. "What do you mean?" I asked, turning my attention to him. "I thought you'll laugh at me, because I don't like going on a rollercoaster. That's why I didn't tell you," he answered. I laughed. "Inform me before it's too late. I'm not going to laugh at you whatsoever," I promised. He got up from his seat, and made his way towards me. "I love you," Hoseok said before kissing me. "I love... you too," I replied, smiling.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako