His Location

~End of Tour~

"Are you really going to leave me?" Hoseok gave me a sad expression. "The tour is over," I continued to pack my suitcase. "Can't you come to Seoul, and then head off?" he started begging even more. I turned to him. "Hoseok, you know how I've never seen my dad. This is an opportunity I want to do immediately," I placed my hands on my hip. "You need to stop begging," I silently laughed. "It's cute to see you begging for me to stay, but you don't see me doing that when you need leave," I said. "Yes, you do, you do it when I need to wake up for work," he replied. I stared at him. "You're kidding, right? I meant to catch a plane," I explained further, and he pouted. "That's because you're asleep, so you can't hold me back," he continued to protest. "Come on, Hoseok. You know how much I mentioned about meeting my dad. Kim found him, so I'm going to meet up with him," I said. "Let me come with you then!" he jumped on me, and started clinging on. "No, you're busy. Plus, this is the first time I officially get to meet my dad, so I don't know if he'll be bad or good. Once I approve, then I'll bring you to meet my dad," I gave him a promising look. Hoseok continued to pout, and cling on me. "Fine, but call me when you get there, whenever you eat, and before you go to sleep," he requested. I laughed, "Really, that much?" He immediately nodded. "Or if you want, call me every five minutes," he said. "Why?" I asked. I couldn't stop laughing at his request. "Because I'll miss you so much, giving me a call every five minutes will make me forget that you're gone," he answered. "Don't worry, I'll call when I can," I said. "No! Call me when you get there-" I quickly stopped him. "Okay, okay, Hoseok, I get it. I'll call you when I get there, whenever I eat, and before I head to bed," I promised. Hoseok beamed with happiness.

~Airport~

"It's time to go back to Seoul," Namjoon stood up, once he saw that people going to Seoul are boarding. Hoseok tightened his grip on my hand. "I don't want to," Hoseok said. The other members turned to us. "Come on, Hoseok," Jungkook quickly tried to pry Hoseok off me. "I don't want to!" Hoseok whined like a little kid. He wrapped his arms around me, and started whining even more. I patted his arm. "Hoseok, I promised that I would call you everyday. I won't be gone for long. If I get a bad impression from my dad then I'll leave as soon as possible. If not, then I'll be gone for a week," I said. He pulled away, and stared at me. "One last kiss," he said. "It's not like we won't see each other again," I giggled at his childish state. Hoseok puckered his lips. I pecked his lips. "Cover your eyes, children!" I heard Seokjin shout. I laughed once I saw that Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin immediately covered their eyes. Namjoon also covered Kim's eyes. "What was that for? We kiss all the time," Kim removed Namjoon's hands. "I must keep your innocence," Namjoon said. "Is it done?" Jimin asked, as he peeked through his tiny fingers. I turned back to Hoseok, who seemed unsatisfied. "One more," Hoseok said. "Nope, hurry up before you're late," I quickly pushed him. "We'll take him from here," Kim quickly grabbed Hoseok's arm, and started dragging him away. "Keep your promise!" Hoseok said, as he tried to fight against Kim's strength. I smiled and waved. The others waved back, and then they disappeared.

"Normally I'm surrounded by the others... but now I'm alone," I thought, as I looked around me. This was the first time I was all by myself. Once I befriended the others, I was constantly surrounded by them. Now, I was sitting alone, and going back through the past. To distract myself, I started listening to BTS. I pretended that they were here with me, laughing and talking.

~Eugene, Oregon~

"Yes, Hoseok. I just made it here," I told him through the phone. "Tell Kim to send me the address. I think she forgot," I said. "Okay, Hoseok. Bye, I love you too," I ended the call. I quickly went to my messages, and realized that Kim already sent me the address. Then I stepped outside. I frantically waved for a cab to stop by. Once a cab stopped, I quickly got in with my suitcase. "Can you please bring me here?" I asked. Kim taught me some English, and I was still learning. It was a tad broken, but I was able to speak it clearly. The male nodded and started driving off.

~At the location~

"Is this really where he lives?" I asked myself. I looked up at the house in complete shock. This house was so big, it could even be considered a mansion. "Is this really...?" I started going to the front door. When I was at the door, I knocked. I waited for a minute, it was expected since the house was so big. Then the door cracked open. A male peeked through the crack. "Yes?" he asked, as he stared at me. "Are you Y/D/L/N, Y/D/F/N (Your dad's last and first name)?" I asked. I was expecting a head shake. Since last I remembered, we were in debt. But instead, his head slowly moved up and down with slight hesitation. I had no clue how to react. My dad... owns a mansion, but I couldn't just make assumptions. Then again, this is where Kim found my dad. Maybe he's just living here since he doesn't have a place to go. The way he's dressed says otherwise though. "I-Is this your house?" I asked. I pointed at the house, as if trying to signify what I was asking. He nodded, and I immediately froze. Should I be angry that my dad hasn't done anything to support me, or should I feel happy for him? I was having mixed emotions. He didn't seem quite happy about me standing there for too long. "Listen kid, I have places to be," he said. I looked closer at his face, he did have the features that I imagined. "Do... do you know who I am?" I asked. He stared at me for a long time before shaking his head. "Not a clue," he answered. "It's me, dad, your daughter," I felt like this would be a tearful moment. Finally finding my dad, and seeing his for the first time, but I couldn't quite find the tears to cry.

"Y/N?" he asked in shock, his eyes widened.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako