Feelings?

"He wants me to stay?" I thought shocked. Hoseok was staring up at me making my heart beat go faster and faster. "Please stay, a little longer," Hoseok said again. I blinked a couple of times before nodding slightly. I sat down again onto the couch, Hoseok and I were surrounded by an awkward silence.

~To Hoseok~

"Why'd I tell her to stay?" I thought staring at Y/N. Weirdly enough just staring at Y/N made my heart flutter. "Uh," was the only word that left my mouth. "I-I'll be back!" I said suddenly before standing up and retreating to my bed.

~Back to you~

"That was weird..." I thought as I giggled quietly at Hoseok. I stood up and started roaming around the dorm room.

~To Hoseok~

"Please pick up!" I thought as I held my phone near my ear in anticipation. "Hello?" I heard from the other line, "Seokjin!" I said quite loudly. "Yes...?" Seokjin answered questionably. "I need to talk to you," I said, "About...?" Seokjin asked. "I um... I don't know how to explain it. But I wanted to talk about feelings...?" I answered very questionably. "Feelings?" Seokjin asked, "What about feelings?" Seokjin added. "Well... I uh... I think I might like Y/N," I replied. "You like a girl, that you've been stalking?" Seokjin asked unconvinced. "Aish, I don't know," I said, "I mean I... When Y/N tried to leave, I asked her to stay and... I don't know why," I added. "Okay Hoseok, you can't just assume things like that. What if you wanted her to stay because you wanted company?" Seokjin suggested. I sighed, "But what if I do have a thing for Y/N?" I asked, "Then, what do you like about her?" Seokjin asked back. I stood there in silence, unable to think of anything, or so I thought. Without knowing my mouth was moving by itself and words ran out of my mouth like my life had depended on it. "She's cute, smart, fun to hang out with, someone I feel super comfortable with, I like how polite she is, I like how shy she can get, she's a talented drawer, and..." I paused. "Are these really good enough reasons to like someone?" I thought. "Hoseok, can I just say, that I think you might actually like Y/N," Seokjin said breaking my train of thought.

~Back to you~

I hummed as I roamed around the tiny dorm room. Suddenly my eyes caught something, something interesting.

~To Hoseok~

"S-So what do I tell her?" I asked desperately wanting to know what I should do. "I mean... I think you should spend time with her, pay attention to things. If you notice more things that you like, then I think that'll be a good time to confess to her," Seokjin answered. I nodded, "A-Ah okay, I'll ask for Kim's opinion as well. Thank you Seokjin," I said. "No problem, remember pay attention," Seokjin repeated himself, and like that I ended the call. I searched through my contacts before seeing Kim's name. I immediately tapped the phone number and placed my phone to my ear.

~To you~

"I shouldn't be snooping around but..." I held up a drawing. In the drawing, there stood a little boy, he was the central point of the entire paper. I noticed as a tear ran down his face, people behind him laughing and pointing at the boy. It felt as if I was in the drawing, the dark strokes around the little boy indicates the little boy's feelings. "Is this Hoseok?" I asked myself.

~To Hoseok~

"Hello?" Kim answered, "Kim?" I asked. "No this is Bob," Kim joked, "Kim I have a serious matter to talk about," I said not wanting to joke around. "Is it that serious to ruin my cuddle time with Kim?" Namjoon asked angrily. "Shush," Kim responded, "Anyways what is it?" Kim asked. "I think I like Y/N... But I need you to help me, I want to know if these feelings are true," I responded. "Kay, spill your heart out," Kim replied and like that I explained to Kim what I liked about Y/N.

~Back to you~

I couldn't help but continue looking through the drawings. I grabbed another piece of paper, it was wrinkled up, it was as if it was once crumpled up but now it was un-crumpled. "True love...?" I read silently out loud, the words "True Love" was written at the top of the paper. But the drawing wasn't what stood for love, the same little boy stood there, rose in hand crying. While a little girl was in the background, laughing as she walked away. "Rejection..." I mumbled, "But..." I immediately looked for more clues through the papers.

~To Hoseok~

"So you think I should spend more time if her?" I asked, "Mhm," was Kim's response. "But, Hoseok, please don't get hurt," Kim said concerned, "Don't worry," I responded. "Okay I'll talk to you later thank you," I said. "Goodbye!" Namjoon shouted and like that the call ended. "I want to know, do I like you Y/N, or is my heart tricking me like it did back then?" I thought.

~Back to you~

"True Love," "Hate," "Friends?" "Joy," "Smiles," "Lonely," "Alone," "Happy," "What do I mean to the world?" "Do I matter?" "She is who changed me," the titles of these drawings had such a deep meaning. The drawings had so much meaning compared to what the title had stand for. My eyes were full of tears, the drawing reminded me of my past. "Y/N?" A sudden voice asked making me placed the drawing back onto the table. "A-Ah Hoseok," I said turning around and wiping my tears with the long sleeves. Hoseok approached me, "What were you doing?" Hoseok asked while his eyes darted at the drawings. "Ah, you found my drawings," Hoseok said. "I-I'm sorry," I replied trying to stop my tears, "No it's fine," Hoseok assured. "Why are you crying?" Hoseok asked bringing his attention to me before wiping my tears. "I-I..." I didn't want to finish my sentence. "You know, sometimes someone who's joyful, can always have that one past they hate," Hoseok said suddenly. I stared at Hoseok with shock, "T-The little boy," I said too shocked to finish my sentence. "That's me," Hoseok replied with a faint smile. I didn't know what to do, not only did I snoop through Hoseok's privacy, I saw something that I shouldn't have. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have been snooping around," I mumbled, "It's fine," Hoseok reassured. Hoseok stared at me, and I looked down at my toes. "You know, I'm glad to know I'm not alone," I said, and without another word I wrapped my arms around Hoseoks waist. "Hoseok... I think I have feelings for you," I mumbled.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako