"She is Who Changed me"

"Y-You what?" Hoseok asked in a shock tone. "I think I may have feelings for you," I repeated myself. "A-Are you sure about that?" Hoseok asked. I nodded while Hoseok stood there in silence. "I... I don't think we should start dating yet. I need time... I also think that I like you," Hoseok finally said. I felt as my heart ached at Hoseok's words. "I understand, I would also like to take time to decide whether my feelings are true," I replied as I backed away. Hoseok's face was a bright red, "What shall we do then?" Hoseok asked. I smiled, "Anything as long as I can hang out with you". Hoseok smiled even brighter at my sweet words. "How about..." Hoseok paused. "We have a pillow fight!" Hoseok exclaimed with a childish smile making me laugh. "Sure," I nodded with a gentle smile.

~After awhile~

I collapsed onto Hoseok's bed with exhaustion. But it seemed that Hoseok still had energy. The reason why I made this conclusion is because Hoseok is currently jumping up and down his bed like a kid. I felt as a smile grew on my face as Hoseok's hair flew up and down. Soon enough Hoseok sat down next to my tired body. "Y/N?" Hoseok asked which made me look at him. "Yes?" I replied as I stared at Hoseok with a gentle smile. "Can I ask you something?" Hoseok asked and I nodded, "Sure". "Why do you like me?" Hoseok asked making me freeze. "Why do I like you?" I repeated Hoseok's question unconsciously. Hoseok nodded, "What do I like about him?" I asked myself in my mind. "Well... I don't have an absolute answer," I stated. Hoseok stared down at me before smiling, "I just want to know". "I like that you're positive. Even with your past you smile brightly. You're caring and kind... I really like your smile, it's really... Happy. I know I was rude when we first met, but I like that you're persistent and confident. For some reason, your childish state is so cute, and I just find it adorable. I know we can both relate to one another, since we both had a dark past. You make me smile, time passes by so quickly when I'm with you, and you make me feel things that I can't quite explain," I fidgeted with my fingers. "You're like a sunshine, even when your past is probably haunting you," I said before looking back at Hoseok. Hoseok was smiling, his bright smile once again. "Hearing that from you... It just made my heart flutter," Hoseok stated. I felt as heat spread across my face. "W-Why do you like me?" I asked wanting to know as well. Hoseok smiled even brighter than before. "You're cute and smart. Hanging out with you is super fun, and like you said, time passes very quickly when I'm with you. I feel very comfortable with you. You're polite yet shy, which is super cute in my opinion. You're a talented drawer. And although we started off on the wrong foot, you're just so unique," Hoseok said. As Hoseok was telling me why he likes me, his face lit up at all the words that escaped his mouth. "I-I," I had no idea what to say, I was completely speechless. Hoseok was able to tell me his feeling without a single lie, which made me happy knowing he truly liked me. "Y/N I have a question," Hoseok said scooting closer to me.

As Hoseok opened his mouth to speak, his phone went off. Hoseok's facial expression changed into slight anger. "Sorry, let me answer this one call," Hoseok said as he grabbed his phone and left. I watched as Hoseok's figure disappeared, "I want to see something...". I got up from Hoseok's bed and went over to where the drawings were.

~To Hoseok~

"Hello?" I answered the call without even looking at the ID. "Hoseok, we have a problem," Yoongi's voice said full of concern. "What happened?" I asked hearing that Yoongi was in a serious mode.

~Back to you~

I grabbed the drawing, "She is who changed me," was the title. Due to the fact that Hoseok had came along, I wasn't able to analyze the drawing. Within the drawing there is this girl, a smile vividly showing on her face. But there was a light stretch of something else, the little girl was holding something. I couldn't quite make it out, but she had tears rolling down her face and seemed to be angry. The same little boy through all the drawings, was behind the little girl. Instead of tears and sadness, he had a bright smile. The drawing completely confused me, "Who's this?" I asked out loud.

~To Hoseok~

"Kim what?!" I shouted shocked by the sudden news. "Kim got into a fight, these chicks were apparently drunk and attacked her. One chick had a knife as well and stabbed Kim. Luckily Kim didn't get a deep of a cut. But due to the fact she keep fighting, she lost blood. Soon enough the fight ended due to people taking the chicks away from Kim," Yoongi explained once again. It was unlikely for Kim to ever fight, she hadn't done it in the longest time. "Wait, wasn't Kim and Namjoon cuddling? Is Kim okay?" I started flooding Yoongi with questions. "Calm down Hoseok. Kim had left Namjoon to retrieve some food. Kim's fine... Or so the doctor said," Yoongi answered. "Doctor?!" I shouted, "Aish calm down. Kim's in the hospital," Yoongi stated.

~Back to you~

"Wait..." I said as I looked closer at the drawing. The little girl had scars and bruises. "What's this?" I thought, "How did a girl with scars and bruises change Hoseok?" I questioned. "Y/N," Hoseok said walking to me, I turned to look at Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes were full of sadness, "We need to head to the hospital," Hoseok said. I stared at Hoseok with confusion. "Why the hospital?" I asked as confusion filled my tone. "Kim is in the hospital... We should visit her," Hoseok replied. My eyes widened, "Why is she in the hospital?". "I'll explain later, get changed and let's go," Hoseok instructed. I nodded as I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom.

~To the hospital~

I followed silently behind Hoseok. Hoseok was acting weird, he wasn't talking. "Here we are," Hoseok stated as he stopped in front of a door. I watched as Hoseok opened the door. "Namjoon, I said I'm okay!" I heard Kim yell as I entered the room. "Oh you guys are here!" Kim said with a welcoming smile. "Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, "I'm fine, don't worry about me," Kim said still smiling. "Kim, stop being so stubborn. You got stabbed! I need to worry about you! I mean you worried about me..." Hoseok said his voice cracking. I looked over to Hoseok, he was crying. "If it wasn't for you, I would have left this world. We need you Kim, stop being so damn stubborn!" Hoseok shouted.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako